Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, birth and injury - just when a person most needs that human contact, just when it will be denied. All of your loyalty, all of your consideration is supposed to be focused on believing what the church wants you to believe, not attachment to other people who you will be forced never to see again if they ever leave the cult.

petra said:

Okay, so they believe that those words spoken during birthing will go into the reactive mind, and traumatize the baby for it's life. Well, then, teach the moms to say (and scream when the pain is intense), something like, "I love you, I love you..." and wouldn't that be a good thing?! It would then be implanted into the baby's mind that his/her mommy loves her.
Why don't they teach that instead???

And this separation thing, oh boy.

Question - someone else may have already noted this, but I was wondering. Has it been said WHEN Tom became such a devout Scientologist? :waitasec:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Okay, so they believe that those words spoken during birthing will go into the reactive mind, and traumatize the baby for it's life. Well, then, teach the moms to say (and scream when the pain is intense), something like, "I love you, I love you..." and wouldn't that be a good thing?! It would then be implanted into the baby's mind that his/her mommy loves her.
Why don't they teach that instead???

And this separation thing, oh boy.

Question - someone else may have already noted this, but I was wondering. Has it been said WHEN Tom became such a devout Scientologist? :waitasec:
I would think positive, loving statements and touches are much more effective than silence--
here is mini bio on Tom i just found on google

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/bio

HeartofTexas said:
Is this pathetic or what. No wonder Katie might just now be coming up for air... she was set up from the beginning. He knew what he was doing from the outset, but she was apparently led to believe he was head over heels for her.

http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_3517548

Sorry if this has already been mentioned--but regarding how Tom and Katie came to be as the article states---it has been written that Katie wasn't his first choice, he had these sorts of "meetings" with LIndsay Lohan and Scarlett Johannsen also.....Scarlett was apparently "creeped out" by the tone of the whole situation and had to create a ruse to get outta there after it had gone on for two hours and she was being pushed to sit and listen to the virtues of Scientology...sorry don't have any links to post, I will go back and try to find some.

petra said:
I would think positive, loving statements and touches are much more effective than silence--
here is mini bio on Tom i just found on google

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/bio

Thanks! I have now read a bio on a guy I refuse to support in terms of seeing any of his movies, haha! ;)

So he claims Scientology cured him of dyslexia. But I wonder why he converted to Scientology in the first place. To go from being a seminary student to a Scientologist. I think he NEEDS the drugs that he's against, LOL. JMHO

CULTS CONTROL EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE..... and Katie has been blindsided.

"Katie Holmes Won't Do Any 'Smoking'

Thanks to Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes won't be doing any publicity for her new film "Thank You for Smoking." She skipped the press junket screenings, passed on last night's swell premiere at the Museum of Modern Art and has already said ‘no' to the Los Angeles premiere later this week.

She clearly made a mistake last night since the MoMA event was the classiest New York movie premiere in some time. Halle Berry even showed up, looking, you know, just beautiful. She's in town shooting "Perfect Stranger" with Bruce Willis (not playing Balki), produced by Elaine Goldsmith Thomas , and loving every minute of it."

I GUESS TOM WANTS TO CONTROL HER EVERY MOVE. IF SHE'S NOT SUCCESSFUL ON HER OWN, SHE'LL HAVE TO CATER TO HIS EVERY WHIM. LOSING YOUR IDENTITY AT 25 OR 13 OR WHATEVER AGE SHE IS - IS HORRIBLE.

Careful Tom - the universe will hit you in the backside.

julia said:
They should let her tie a string around his b*lls and everytime she is in pain pull. Let's see how long he sits quietly. :dance:
:clap: I love it.

Wonder if Tommy Boy even HAS any balls? ;)

blueclouds said:
CULTS CONTROL EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE..... and Katie has been blindsided.

"Katie Holmes Won't Do Any 'Smoking'

Thanks to Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes won't be doing any publicity for her new film "Thank You for Smoking." She skipped the press junket screenings, passed on last night's swell premiere at the Museum of Modern Art and has already said ‘no' to the Los Angeles premiere later this week.

She clearly made a mistake last night since the MoMA event was the classiest New York movie premiere in some time. Halle Berry even showed up, looking, you know, just beautiful. She's in town shooting "Perfect Stranger" with Bruce Willis (not playing Balki), produced by Elaine Goldsmith Thomas , and loving every minute of it."

I GUESS TOM WANTS TO CONTROL HER EVERY MOVE. IF SHE'S NOT SUCCESSFUL ON HER OWN, SHE'LL HAVE TO CATER TO HIS EVERY WHIM. LOSING YOUR IDENTITY AT 25 OR 13 OR WHATEVER AGE SHE IS - IS HORRIBLE.

Careful Tom - the universe will hit you in the backside.

She is making herself into a fool and a laughingstock and what's worse is what it all says about Cruise. She can't go to her premieres but gets dragged to Australia with him for a memorial service when her Dr. tells her she shouldn't fly so far.

It's been said before but is worth repeating, "Run Katie, get the H outta there!"

I cannot believe she could possibly be in love with him at this point, if she ever was. Also I think it's hilarious he had Lindsay Lohan on his prospect list! She's a hellion, can you imagine her in his grasp? Ha!

Eve

PrayersForMaura said:
:clap: I love it.

Wonder if Tommy Boy even HAS any balls? ;)

Hey how brilliant AND SHE SHOULD DO THAT DURING HER ENTIRELY NON DRUGGED COMPLETELY SILENT PAINLESS BIRTH TO THEIR CHILD. EVERY LABOR PAIN, PULL THE STRING...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :dance:

blueclouds said:
Hey how brilliant AND SHE SHOULD DO THAT DURING HER ENTIRELY NON DRUGGED COMPLETELY SILENT PAINLESS BIRTH TO THEIR CHILD. EVERY LABOR PAIN, PULL THE STRING...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :dance:

The string would slip right off.... :innocent: :innocent:

HeartofTexas said:
If he'd leave his religion at home, like most normal people do, he wouldn't need such a stupid agreement for interviews. How is anyone supposed to have respect for a religion that (1) was started by a sci-fi writer, (2) tells you your body is filled with orbiting thetans, and (3) has a grown man jumping up and down on a couch on national television?

Scientology is not a bona fide religion - it is a cult, and a dangerous cult, at that, in that it messes with its members minds, even moreso, I think, than the other cults.

I've had a little experience with scientology in that when my oldest daughter was young, she met a young man who was everything any parent could want for their daughter. She started going to his church near Buffalo, NY. The name of the "religion" was scientology. What kind of religion is that, I asked her.

The next thing I knew, my daughter had moved to Buffalo with him and was working caring for children of scientologists, and her boyfriend had been sent to Clearwater, Florida, for intense "training."

That's about the time the Reader's Digest came out with an expose' on Scientology. I did some more research and said enough. She's coming home. My husband and his sons went to where they had her stashed (they kept her from accepting our phone calls) and physically moved her things out and brought her home. Her "keepers" didn't give them much guff - they would have gotten their heads knocked off if they had.

Even in the short time she had been there, her head was messed up. It took us a while to snap her out of it ("snapping" is a legitimate term used by deprogrammers, BTW). Cults take the brightest and the best, the prettiest and the most handsome, and the ones with the most money. What we are seeing with Tom Cruise is the result of brainwashing by the cult and maybe one too many "clear" sessions.

Watching you said:
Scientology is not a bona fide religion - it is a cult, and a dangerous cult, at that, in that it messes with its members minds, even moreso, I think, than the other cults.

I've had a little experience with scientology in that when my oldest daughter was young, she met a young man who was everything any parent could want for their daughter. She started going to his church near Buffalo, NY. The name of the "religion" was scientology. What kind of religion is that, I asked her.

The next thing I knew, my daughter had moved to Buffalo with him and was working caring for children of scientologists, and her boyfriend had been sent to Clearwater, Florida, for intense "training."

That's about the time the Reader's Digest came out with an expose' on Scientology. I did some more research and said enough. She's coming home. My husband and his sons went to where they had her stashed (they kept her from accepting our phone calls) and physically moved her things out and brought her home. Her "keepers" didn't give them much guff - they would have gotten their heads knocked off if they had.

Even in the short time she had been there, her head was messed up. It took us a while to snap her out of it ("snapping" is a legitimate term used by deprogrammers, BTW). Cults take the brightest and the best, the prettiest and the most handsome, and the ones with the most money. What we are seeing with Tom Cruise is the result of brainwashing by the cult and maybe one too many "clear" sessions.
WOW ..sorry that you and your family had to go through this. I am glad they went to get her. :angel:

Thanks, deandaniellws. It's been nearly 25 years and my daughter is doing fine. I was fortunate to have the help of some very knowledgeable people who had indepth information on these cults and who worked tirelessly on both educating the public and also on deprogramming brainwashed cult members. Every time I hear the work scientology and how so many celebrities are tied up in it, I could just scream. They have the money the cult craves.

They have the money the cult craves.
And not just the money... they have the celebrity to attract more people to Scientology, which ultimately makes it even bigger and more powerful and richer. Sick sick sick.

HeartofTexas said:
And not just the money... they have the celebrity to attract more people to Scientology, which ultimately makes it even bigger and more powerful and richer. Sick sick sick.

Right, HeartofTexas. They lust after celebrities because they can bring more sheep to the fold. It's hard to believe these talented actors are so gullible, but as the deprogrammers told me - almost anyone can be brainwashed, and it can happen in an instant. Some of Hubbard's teachings make sense, actually, but just about any self-help book covers that area.

I wish these celebrities would just shut up about their affiliations with cults, but the nature of cults is to recruit even more victims. Tom Cruise disgusts me, and I feel nothing but pity for his pregnant girlfriend. She's gotten herself into a real messy situation with him.

Watching you said:
Right, HeartofTexas. They lust after celebrities because they can bring more sheep to the fold. It's hard to believe these talented actors are so gullible, but as the deprogrammers told me - almost anyone can be brainwashed, and it can happen in an instant. Some of Hubbard's teachings make sense, actually, but just about any self-help book covers that area.

I wish these celebrities would just shut up about their affiliations with cults, but the nature of cults is to recruit even more victims. Tom Cruise disgusts me, and I feel nothing but pity for his pregnant girlfriend. She's gotten herself into a real messy situation with him.

If the tabs are right, their relationship has hit the skids - supposedly the two lovebirds got into a big fight at his child's basketball game. I think if he's as nuts as is reported, especially in regard to this cult, she has got to be getting pretty sick of it. The novelty has worn off and she's in a big nightmare with an innocent child on the way. There's not a picture where he isn't hanging onto her like a vise.

Eve

eve said:
If the tabs are right, their relationship has hit the skids - supposedly the two lovebirds got into a big fight at his child's basketball game. I think if he's as nuts as is reported, especially in regard to this cult, she has got to be getting pretty sick of it. The novelty has worn off and she's in a big nightmare with an innocent child on the way. There's not a picture where he isn't hanging onto her like a vise.
Eve
From the news accounts I've read or heard, if they are correct, her father isn't too happy about Tom.

birdlover said:
From the news accounts I've read or heard, if they are correct, her father isn't too happy about Tom.
I also heard her daddy cant stand him! I dont blame him, Tom seems to me like a bit of a stalker? I mean who calls for someone so he can meet them because he likes their work. Yea right give me a break he did the same thing with Nicole, I think he see's a woman who he finds is cute or attractive and just has his trained Monkeys go get them and bring them to him, I mean what kind of person does that?

I mean what kind of person does that?

And how about Katie Holmes? She hardly knows Cruise and within two months or less she is pregnant? What kind of person does that? :banghead: :banghead: I wonder how much he paid her in the contract? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson