Tom vs Nicole

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said !

I saw nothing UNclassy with her post. I saw a lot that was unclassy with YOUR post. I really hate it when posters violate the TOS and lash out at each other... please don't do that and attack another poster. It makes it uncomfortable for all the other posters, and it is really not nice to do that to the person who really didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Being personally attacking here is just as wrong as doing it in real life (LIKE YOU BROUGHT UP!). It really makes the enviroment in the thread uncomfortable, can kill a hot topic quickly that many people were following, and above all else, this type of behavior is not acceptable here on WS. It is well known that scientology is by definition a cult.

:mad:

I saw nothing UNclassy with her post. I saw a lot that was unclassy with YOUR post. I really hate it when posters violate the TOS and lash out at each other... please don't do that and attack another poster. It makes it uncomfortable for all the other posters, and it is really not nice to do that to the person who really didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Being personally attacking here is just as wrong as doing it in real life (LIKE YOU BROUGHT UP!). It really makes the enviroment in the thread uncomfortable, can kill a hot topic quickly that many people were following, and above all else, this type of behavior is not acceptable here on WS. It is well known that scientology is by definition a cult.

:mad:

Agreed also.

The difference between cult/religion is what happens when you try to leave it, and there is plenty of evidence that leaving Scientology is very difficult.

And evidence as well that divorcing Tom Cruise is difficult also.

Far too many children (and I count even one as far too many) have died from their mothers being ill with severe post-partum depression/psychosis, and yet Tom Cruise announced to the world that any kind of medical intervention for this is wrong (other than vitamins, which ironically, is a chemical intervention, albeit ineffective, so he's not even consistent with that.) If that's a core belief of Scientology, then I'm going to be first in line to condemn it, and I'll do the same for fundamentalist Pentacostal churches that preach much the same.

It is a religion. Not a cult. In general terms it is no different than you taking your granddaughter to sunday school or "children's church" . IS that bad for her? NO. Is it bad for his children. NO.
A lot of people homeschool their kids and involve them with their church. It is so not a big deal. I think because they are super rich and like their privacy people like you (who only reads the negative things and not the good things scientology promotes) want to bash them. Not everyone is "christian". Do you think Mormons or Jews are in a cult? I would never dream of calling anyones religious preferences what has been said on this board.

Brainwashing?? Spaced out cult? That is attacking peoples religious beliefs. I am only saying please be kind when speaking of other peoples faith. I was in NO WAY attacking anyone just amazed at how much hate is out there regarding this.

Thank you.

I'll tell ya what- going to a Scientology center (Org.) is NOTHING like going to Sunday school or Childrens church! I assure you, it is NOTHING like any church!

Far too many children (and I count even one as far too many) have died from their mothers being ill with severe post-partum depression/psychosis, and yet Tom Cruise announced to the world that any kind of medical intervention for this is wrong (other than vitamins, which ironically, is a chemical intervention, albeit ineffective, so he's not even consistent with that.) If that's a core belief of Scientology, then I'm going to be first in line to condemn it, and I'll do the same for fundamentalist Pentacostal churches that preach much the same.
Yes!!!!! It is so unfair the way he attacked Brooke Shields about the meds she took. Brooke was REAL CLASSY the way she didn't bite back. She is one good egg and appears to be a great mom and wife. I admire the way she came out and told the rest of the world that she had post depression. It helps when stars come out and try to spread the word....it makes it easier for the rest of the moms to know that they need to seek help. I am against ANY religion that says it is wrong to seek medical attention for a life threatening illness.

I read that too about the baby. But what I read had a different twist. It said that Cruise knew he couldn't father the child because he is gay and he and Nicole didn't have sex. It said Cruise thought Nicole had gotten pregnant with Jude Law's child and the fact that she had gotten pregnant would lead people to uncover his gay secret.

I don't know if he's gay. Maybe he's bisexual but I definitely think he has sex with women. I don't recall hearing if the tests on the miscarriage proved that the child was his.

Suri is gorgeous!
Yeah south...I think you are correct. I tend to think he is bi rather than gay. Either way, I don't care. I just don't understand why he lies about it. There are PLENTY of successful actors and actresses in Hollywierd that are bi and gay that don't lie about it. I guess he is just insecure. Must be that "short/little man" syndrome.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I loathe Tom Cruise. I do not dislike either Katie or Nicole. I think both of them were naive when they married him. If Nic was needy, he had his part in encouraging that until he didn't want it anymore for saome reason and it will be the same with Katie. Scientology IS a cult and a powerful one when you try to leave it. That in itself should tell us a lot. Nic was manuevered out of her children's lives by him, slowly but surely. For every story about Nic being manipulative there are 10 about what an *advertiser censored* Cruise is, and also many stories that Nic is a consumate pro and easy to work with as well as kind. Maybe being married to him triggered her insecurity and she may have grown a great deal by now. As for Katie, she is probably very "nice" but she is young and it is obvious that she is completely enamoured of material and surface things, which Cruise can provide. I think the way he is always hanging onto her like a dog on a leash speaks volumes. I would never LET (lol!) a man clutch my hand constantly and lead me around like that. It would humiliating to me.

Eve

Amen! Hopefully, when older Bella and Connor will see this cult for what it is and escape. But I fear that chance is slim. :(

MICHAEL JACKSON has children;)

And none of us even want to "go there" in speculating how THAT biological act came about.

:slap:

Excellent point about there being more than one way to father a child, of course, and one that's crossed my mind a few times about Tom.

Agreed also.

The difference between cult/religion is what happens when you try to leave it, and there is plenty of evidence that leaving Scientology is very difficult.

Not wild about T. Cruise.
Scientology is for the rich.
The more money you spend the higher you get.
They don't believe in God.
If I am incorrect on any of this, please let me know and I'll change it..

Agreed also.

Not wild about T. Cruise.
Scientology is for the rich.
The more money you spend the higher you get.
They don't believe in God.
If I am incorrect on any of this, please let me know and I'll change it..

You know if it's a true religion shouldn't it be easy to get out of it you don't really truly believe in it, or believe it's NOT the religion for you?
The fact that Scientologists (reportedly, and MANY reports at that) don't let you out that easy....well it raises MANY red flags to me.

See how many ex-Scientologists can speak out openly, and you'll see the difference between a cult and a religion.

Spend one afternoon with my brother and attempt to convince yourself he is a member of a religion and not a cult.

Spend one afternoon with my brother and attempt to convince yourself he is a member of a religion and not a cult.

It's got to be so much worse to experience in person and with a family member than it is just reading about it.

My very minimal personal experience with the scientologists was enough to convince me it was a cult. And that was 30 years ago before they became more "mainstream". I was lucky I had the self confidence to escape from their clutches. I just don't understand how people of otherwise normal intelligence can believe all this sci-fi craziness invented by a fiction writer as a basis for their core beliefs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89
Back