Tommy Croslin Arrested!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope that Tommy tells all he knows about the night HC disappeared, if he knows anything.

Is it true that LE never questioned Hank jr (Tommy) in regards to Haleigh's abduction? I have seen it posted in various threads that he wasn't questioned but how could that even be humanly possible....??

Is it true that LE never questioned Hank jr (Tommy) in regards to Haleigh's abduction? I have seen it posted in various threads that he wasn't questioned but how could that even be humanly possible....??

Makes one go... hmmm thats for certain... Can't imagine WHY he wouldn't have been since Misty stated from the beginning he was there.... I know we didn't hear too much about him before the fight other than it was rumored he went to that drug house..
Something is terribly wrong..IMHO...JMO

I just really really hope and pray that LE knows what they are doing. I try to tell myself that even though I don't understand what they are doing and why......they must?

I just really really hope and pray that LE knows what they are doing. I try to tell myself that even though I don't understand what they are doing and why......they must?

My concern has been that maybe someone in LE didn't do what they were supposed to do...JMO

I hope so too. (Good to see you back)

I don't have a link handy but I do remember that Tommy (Hank Jr) and his wife were interviewed for several hours after TM gave Misty the polygraph and she "remembered" the dream with 4 people. I recall the Tommy was one of the 4 people she named.

My concern has been that maybe someone in LE didn't do what they were supposed to do...JMO

You know Satsuma is such a small town, can it even be considered a town, would village be more accurate? My point is, LE cannot have much funding, much personal, up to date "props" (sorry having a brain freeze-can't find the work I'm searching my head for) and I'd bet no programs for continuing education on new techniques and technology to use to it's advantage. They really are at a disadvantage and I mean no disrespect to LE by saying this. But we all know: MONEY BUYS JUSTICE. So that being said it only stands to reason that it is possible that a LACK OF MONEY CAN DENY JUSTICE as well as CONVICT THE INNOCENT in our country today. MOO

I don't have a link handy but I do remember that Tommy (Hank Jr) and his wife were interviewed for several hours after TM gave Misty the polygraph and she "remembered" the dream with 4 people. I recall the Tommy was one of the 4 people she named.

This is the first I've read about the dream. How strange. Why would 4 people come into the home to take a child. That does not make sense. Who else did she mention?

I have a hunch this kind of thing was used on Misty so in her gut she knows but can not remember? Thats why she failed the polygraph test? Everything in my experience with this leads me to believe she was dosed! This happened to me and I to this day can not remember a thing except seconds before i went under and not being able to fight back or speak! Then not a memory until i woke up or snapped out of it about 8 hours later. I was even taken away to another place and brought back but do not remember!
She probably layed down and Hank left and waited to come back.
http://earthops.org/rohypnol.php

Didn't WBG allege that they used roofies while partying? So some of that stuff floats around Satsuma and it would certainly explain her sleeping like a log but I don't think if it would explain her failing the polygraph questions like did you intentionally withhold information or do you know where Haleigh is.

Also, IMO, people who have lost consciousness because of this stuff are often aware and freaked out that they have had a weird experience and have lost hours unexplicably, and Misty would probably have brought it up somehow.

Well, that was quick. the reduction and bond must have been taken care of before they posted the change. Hmmmmmmm.....appears that LE does have a plan in the works. Oh, to know what they are thinking.

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c1 LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS F T $5,004.00 9/24/2009 12:02:47 PM

So...guess he was NOT the perp afterall.................

Oh Shoegirl, I hope this is the ball moving and we can have answer and Justice for HaLeigh

Didn't WBG allege that they used roofies while partying? So some of that stuff floats around Satsuma and it would certainly explain her sleeping like a log but I don't think if it would explain her failing the polygraph questions like did you intentionally withhold information or do you know where Haleigh is.

Also, IMO, people who have lost consciousness because of this stuff are often aware and freaked out that they have had a weird experience and have lost hours unexplicably, and Misty would probably have brought it up somehow.

He said Roxies iirc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back