Tommy Lee and Pam again!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

They made such a big deal about it. I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I watched it once, curiousity was satisfied, and I put the thing up on the shelf.

I also have the Paris Hilton one... for the same reason

I dont usually watch *advertiser censored*. I'm not into that kind of thing. But at the time the media was making such a big deal about it. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The tape really isnt a big deal. There is some sex in it-- but nothing hardcore. Just regular sex. But the tape is mostly both of them walking around naked and saying 'I love you' to each other constantly.

They made such a big deal about it. I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I watched it once, curiousity was satisfied, and I put the thing up on the shelf.

I also have the Paris Hilton one... for the same reason

I dont usually watch *advertiser censored*. I'm not into that kind of thing. But at the time the media was making such a big deal about it. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The tape really isnt a big deal. There is some sex in it-- but nothing hardcore. Just regular sex. But the tape is mostly both of them walking around naked and saying 'I love you' to each other constantly.

Well, I heard that he is "very well endowed"--is he? :blushing:

Well, I heard that he is "very well endowed"--is he? :blushing:

Built like a catsup bottle, baby !! He was walking around naked with that thing and it looked like a divining rod !! doot doot doot doot

Thank you for the description!! I have wondered about that for a long time. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back