Toms baby is here!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:doh: I have been waiting for repair people today so I have had a lot of time to read all of this movie star gossip (crap)! :p

Tom Cruise's Impossible Mission Actor Already Balancing Diaper Duty With Premieres

It's been a busy few weeks for Tom Cruise . First, he flies Diane Sawyer around during an interview. Days later, he coaches Katie through the birth of daughter Suri. Then, he packs his bags and is off to promote 'Mission: Impossible III.' Can he be an involved daddy and the world's biggest movie star at the same time?

"I Didn't Want to Leave Her and Her Mother:" Cruise Homesick?
He'll Bribe Her With Gifts: Shopping for Suri on the Road (More at link)

http://movies.aol.com/news/articles/_a/tom-cruises-impossible-mission/20060427105909990001

Katie Holmes Changes Her Name

April 28, 2006 12:46 p.m. EST

Felicia Willis - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – Actress and brand-new baby’s momma, Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Scientology poster boy, Tom Cruise. Now through his influence, she also altered her first name.

The former "Dawson's Creek" star converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with Tom Cruise. After discussing the issue of names with Cruise, the two have decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003362591

Tom explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now – she's a child-bearing woman."

Well, Katie Couric seems to be doing all right, at the age of 40 something and two children.

(try saying, "Kate Cruise, or Kate Couric". Awkward and hard to pronounce, needs that in-between syllable. Hey, did you think of that, Mr. "I know everything" Cruise, huh, huh?)

Gawd, why doesn't someone just strangle the know-it-all and put him (and us) out of his misery. If he were any more controlling, he would self-implode. Is he trying to erase memories of how YOUNG she actually is? Does this girl even remember who she was before she met this monstrosity? Apparently not.

I don't think I have posted in this thread because I don't care much about or for either one of them. but THIS is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Can you imagine what he would say about a name like Jelly?:innocent:

Ohhh, Jelly, you don't even want to go there! How could he possibly introduce you to the senior officials at the Scientology Center with a straight face!

HeartofTexas said:
Ohhh, Jelly, you don't even want to go there! How could he possibly introduce you to the senior officials at the Scientology Center with a straight face!
Excuse me, but that is Jel, I am a child bearin' woman.:D

christine2448 said:
Katie Holmes Changes Her Name

April 28, 2006 12:46 p.m. EST

Felicia Willis - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – Actress and brand-new baby’s momma, Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Scientology poster boy, Tom Cruise. Now through his influence, she also altered her first name.

The former "Dawson's Creek" star converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with Tom Cruise. After discussing the issue of names with Cruise, the two have decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003362591

Tom explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now – she's a child-bearing woman."

I about fell off my chair when I read this. When is this craziness going to end! What is wrong with this girl, she is like a puppet doing whatever he wants. I cant get over this. Well lets see, my name is Michelle is that womanly enough for you all or shall I change it? My nick name is shelby so maybe I should stop all together using that? Geeze, My DH his name is duke, shall I call him something different because he gave me a child, i mean now hes a man too right? :waitasec:

Why does he talk about all this stuff? I mean, just start calling her Kate, no big deal. No one would notice. but it's like something got into his drinking water and all he can do is blab about "stuff". He's just digging himself deeper and deeper.

:laugh:
Marthatex said:
Why does he talk about all this stuff? I mean, just start calling her Kate, no big deal. No one would notice. but it's like something got into his drinking water and all he can do is blab about "stuff". He's just digging himself deeper and deeper.
His drinking water, thats a good one. Who knows why he keeps talking, he needs to stop he is making katie, Oh I mean Kate look like she is a robot programmed by him...

Good lord he makes her sound like a brood mare or something.

Child bearing woman...sounds kinda like something someone raised back in the hills 100 years ago would say.

Maybe So said:
Good lord he makes her sound like a brood mare or something.

Child bearing woman...sounds kinda like something someone raised back in the hills 100 years ago would say.
It sounds on the lines of that expression, "child bearing hips" I hate that too, its like what am I a moose or something, I mean what does child bearing hips look like anyway, lol....

I think Tom should have to use the name Thomas Cruise from now on .....after all he is a child fatherin man freak now.

Why in god's name would any man want to participate in a religion that interferes with your life in this manner? They must have some goods on him, he's as much a puppet as he wants Katie to be.

Katie must be an absolute idiot too.

Maybe So said:
I think Tom should have to use the name Thomas Cruise from now on .....after all he is a child fatherin man freak now.

Why in god's name would any man want to participate in a religion that interferes with your life in this manner? They must have some goods on him, he's as much a puppet as he wants Katie to be.

Katie must be an absolute idiot too.
I know they are simple people. I mean what does this religion have to offer other then "tools" to help you live better. I mean common sense helps you to live better too and thats free. I am sure he gives lots of money to this church. And people talk about christians being judgemental, this man SLAMMED Brooke Sheilds on tv about her use of anti depressants, if I were him I would have crawled in a hole. I have never seen a more judgemental person than Thomas Cruise :D .

I could just slap ol' Tom senseless right now when I think of how many times he's called Nicole Kidman by the name "Nic"... she would have been a child-bearing woman if she hadn't miscarried his thetan child. Surely she, too, deserves the very adult and child-bearing name of Nicole.

Excuse me, but that is Jel, I am a child bearin' woman.:D
LOL Jel! Personally, I think His Royal Pain in the Arse Highness might prefer to call you Mrs. Bean! There's just no way to avoid slipping and sliding over the name Jelly.

Furthermore, I think I prefer people addressing me as HRH (as in Her Royal Highnes) HoT from now on. No more of this HoT or HoTTie stuff for me cuz I'm a woman now, and you don't want to hear me roar!

I read an article last week that said Tom had named one of his planes "Kiss Me Kate", but I didn't believe it! I guess I should have. If I were Katie, aka "Kate", I would bundle up my baby and run like hell while the little guy is out promoting his movie. He absolutely gives me the creeps. Maybe "Kate", if she stays with the little guy, should insist that he change his name to Thomas!! I would rebel like hell if my husband ever tried to talk me into changing my name because he didn't think it sounded adult enough!

The heading of this article made me laugh!

It's a Bird, It's a Plane... It's Tom Cruise!

Snip:

Cruise owns the refurbished 1943 plane and is currently renting a hanger at the airport. To declare his love, Tom decided to inscribe the words "Kiss Me Kate" on the nose of the plane. The red lettering is clearly visible in the video. (Video at link)

http://tmz.aol.com/article2/_a/its-a-bird-its-a-plane-its-tom-cruise/20060410130609990001

JBean, You are funny! I can just see "Kiss Me Jelly" on Tom's plane! I have a feeling the little guy wouldn't get very far in trying to change your name either.

:laugh:
Jean said:
I read an article last week that said Tom had named one of his planes "Kiss Me Kate", but I didn't believe it! I guess I should have. If I were Katie, aka "Kate", I would bundle up my baby and run like hell while the little guy is out promoting his movie. He absolutely gives me the creeps. Maybe "Kate", if she stays with the little guy, should insist that he change his name to Thomas!! I would rebel like hell if my husband ever tried to talk me into changing my name because he didn't think it sounded adult enough!
You crack me up, I love hearing him referred as "little man" for some reason that makes me laugh out loud all the time. Also over on the Scott Peterson thread, I crack up at Jackie02!!! I guess I have a thing with names, hehehe....

Where did this git get off calling himself Cruise in the first place? what did he ever imagine himself to be? very adolescent behaviour to name oneself 'Cruise', IMO. those who are born with the surname Cruise are more than ok - it's the wannabes i object to.

michelle said:
:laugh: You crack me up, I love hearing him referred as "little man" for some reason that makes me laugh out loud all the time. Also over on the Scott Peterson thread, I crack up at Jackie02!!! I guess I have a thing with names, hehehe....

I know, I crack up at Jackie02 too!! lol

Maybe "Kate" should start calling Tom Cruise "Little Tommy Cruise", I think that name fits him perfectly, don't you? :p I can see her side of the plane right now--"Kiss Me Little Tommy Cruise"!! :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387
Back