Toms baby is here!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
jilly said:
There was a segment on our local news yesterday - it said that there is a campaign on right now for Tom to win back his female fans - I guess for the movie. They're showing clips of the love scenes.

:sick: :sick: Too late! He's way too wierd and not a good enough actor to make 'love scenes' believable.

jilly said:
There was a segment on our local news yesterday - it said that there is a campaign on right now for Tom to win back his female fans - I guess for the movie. They're showing clips of the love scenes.
Ain't workin, baby. The thought of watching a "love scene" with him makes me puke.

jilly said:

Was it with a girl? :D

It is with great dismay i report so far 11 out of 13 reviews are mighty positive for MI III on Rotten Tomatoes (where i always go to check film reviews cos they seem to gather all the reviews up in a bundle).

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mission_impossible_3/

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

at least on German breakfast TV this morning the reviewer hated it! :woohoo:

Tom Cruise is learning about shoes and babies.

<SNIP>Cruise, the star of this summer's "Mission Impossible III," told "Live With Regis and Kelly" that he and his fiancee Katie Holmes are mesmerized by their newborn daughter, Suri.

<SNIP> On the show, Cruise admired Kelly Ripa's high-heels. He said until he hooked up with Holmes, he "didn't realize the whole thing about women and shoes." Holmes taught him that "shoes are an important thing in a woman's life," Cruise said.

OK, There is only one more sentence in the short, little, hehehe, article, but if you want to read the whole thing, click here

christine2448 said:
Tom Cruise is learning about shoes and babies.
<SNIP> On the show, Cruise admired Kelly Ripa's high-heels. He said until he hooked up with Holmes, he "didn't realize the whole thing about women and shoes." Holmes taught him that "shoes are an important thing in a woman's life," Cruise said.

Aw, he knew before. I heard Nicole say on Letterman that after the divorce she could now wear heels. :dance:

ljwf22 said:
Aw, he knew before. I heard Nicole say on Letterman that after the divorce she could now wear heels. :dance:
HAHAHA, I think she meant cause he so short, good memory ljwf22, here's the transcript:

PAULA ZAHN, CNN ANCHOR: TGIF. Happy Friday, everyone. Thanks so much for joining us tonight.
One of Hollywood's brightest stars opens up about her glamorous career and about the most difficult chapter of her life.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

ZAHN (voice-over): She's gone from down under to the heights of global stardom, from the perfect Hollywood marriage to a painful front-page divorce.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, "THE LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN")

DAVID LETTERMAN, HOST: You look fantastic. I heard you're getting divorced. How is that going?

NICOLE KIDMAN, ACTRESS: Well, I can wear heels now.

(LAUGHTER)

Entire transcript of the Paula Zahn show can be read here

I found this statement from her interesting:
KIDMAN: One of the daunting prospects for a woman when she goes through divorce is learning to be able to then live alone and survive alone and find your way in the world without your partner. And so now going, wow, I'm able to take care of myself.

He prolly had her so brainwashed believing w/o him she would be nothing....well, up yours TOM!

KIDMAN: One of the daunting prospects for a woman when she goes through divorce is learning to be able to then live alone and survive alone and find your way in the world without your partner. And so now going, wow, I'm able to take care of myself.

Yeah, its got to be hard to take care of yourself when you're only making about $8 million a film. Imagine the women who have to do so on minimum wage. :angel:

Jeana (DP) said:

Yeah, its got to be hard to take care of yourself when you're only making about $8 million a film. Imagine the women who have to do so on minimum wage. :angel:
:clap: Good one Jeana......

Jeana (DP) said:

My thought exactly Jeana. I remember being saddled with a house I couldn't afford, going back to college full-time and raising three little kids.It's hard to hear these remarks from Lala Land (and I like Nicole, but...).

Eve

eve said:
I remember being saddled with a house I couldn't afford, going back to college full-time and raising three little kids.It's hard to hear these remarks from Lala Land (and I like Nicole, but...).

Eve
I am going to school with one child and a hubby and I am having a hard time, I totally see your point......I like Nicole too......

ljwf22 said:
Loved this lead...

THE world has been issued with a new mission impossible – try escaping Tom Cruise at the moment.

My sentiments exactly! :bang:

My husband remarked that the movie looked pretty good, but my daughter said "she won't go see it, she hates Tom and if you go, you better not tell her." LOL

Actor Bought Unit To View Unborn Baby With Holmes

A California lawmaker said he fears Tom Cruise as father figure could be setting a dangerous precedent.

Democratic Assemblyman Ted Lieu is proposing a state ban on the sale of ultrasound machines to anyone but licensed medical professionals.

Entire article here

Short and boring, the article I mean.

christine2448 said:
Actor Bought Unit To View Unborn Baby With Holmes

A California lawmaker said he fears Tom Cruise as father figure could be setting a dangerous precedent.

Democratic Assemblyman Ted Lieu is proposing a state ban on the sale of ultrasound machines to anyone but licensed medical professionals.

Entire article here

Short and boring, the article I mean.
I am thinking there are more pressing problems in the State of California ( or any other state ) than to have time taken up with this--- first of all how many people could afford to do this...and out of those who could...how many actually would?? come on---- this was Tom Cruise......not the typical, normal average parent to be-

ljwf22 said:
Well, she sure does look like a new mom! I do hope she rests awhile before turning herself over to 'Buff Brides' to get in wedding-dress shape.

Too late! She already did. I heard her father's not too happy about it neither. Cute haircut though!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sonjo77
Back