Toms baby is here!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This scientology stuff is crazy! Its really freaky........Why in the world was he "ordered" to send notes? And who the heck took them, and if its that important for them to know if she moaned, I bet someone made a video and thats really what they need to see too...JMO I mean if they are that anal to want to see notes, anyone could lie, I would not be surprised if they have a video.

I guess I was really lucky. I wasn't even sure I was in labor until about three hours before my son was born. I'd been having weird cramps for about 12 hours, but it was my first and only pregnancy, so I had no clue what to expect. I actually called my doctor and went to see him at the clinic to have him verify that it was, indeed, labor. I remember asking him, "So, is this it? Am I having my baby today?" He looked at me like I was a dopus and said, "I'm sending you over to the hospital right now (it was connected to the clinic by a corridor). They never gave me any painkillers. The cramps did get worse and it made me REALLY crabby, but a few hours later it was all over. I remember laying in the hospital bed afterwards and thinking, "Cripes, that wasn't so bad. I could give birth every day." Of course, that was 28 years ago when I was young and in great shape. If I had to give birth now, I'd certainly die in childbirth!

SpongeBathHotPants said:
Cruise stroked Holmes' face and held her hand to help her stay silent during the birth of their daughter, in accordance with Scientology guidelines, The Sun said. Holmes did have a pain-killing epidermal shot to help stifle her moans.

You have got to be kidding me!!! If the drugs didn't help was a gag the next order on the list?????

Cruise was ordered by Scientology elders to hand over notes and video recordings of the birth to prove it was silent, The Sun reported.

WOW!!!!!! I am at a loss....
Unbelievable. So these Scientology "elders" (please) think it's perfectly OK to scrutinise a woman in the throes of labour? I'm sorry, but if I were Katie's mother I would be just about ready to claw Cruise's eyes out for allowing that.

britgirl said:
Unbelievable. So these Scientology "elders" (please) think it's perfectly OK to scrutinise a woman in the throes of labour? I'm sorry, but if I were Katie's mother I would be just about ready to claw Cruise's eyes out for allowing that.

Considering they were probably there for the conception (think Rosemary's Baby here), I ain't a bit surprised.

Jeana (DP) said:
Considering they were probably there for the conception (think Rosemary's Baby here), I ain't a bit surprised.
My water just went all over my keyboard Jeana, I'll be sending you a bill! LMAO!

I had all four of mine without any sort of painkillers. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I had the drugs after they were born! LOL

That "cult" is just whacked! Has the mother ship come for Mr. Cruise yet?:D

Any pictures yet of the baby? Gwynneth staged a photo-op for her newborn already, so where is the picture of baby Cruise?

Tom was hell-bent for the last year to prove to the world that this relationship was the real thing, and he's such a control freak, surely he doesn't need anyone's permission or approval to leak a photo. What gives?

shopper said:
Any pictures yet of the baby? Gwynneth staged a photo-op for her newborn already, so where is the picture of baby Cruise?

Tom was hell-bent for the last year to prove to the world that this relationship was the real thing, and he's such a control freak, surely he doesn't need anyone's permission or approval to leak a photo. What gives?
I hope this baby doesn't have his nose....

englishleigh said:
I rather doubt this baby has ANYTHING of his, including his DNA....
Yep, you're probably right! LOL

englishleigh said:
I rather doubt this baby has ANYTHING of his, including his DNA....

Word!

I feel so sorry for this child, like I do Micheal Jackson's "children". I hope this innocent child gets what she needs to overcome the circumstances and the behavior of her parents, especially her father. Tom's older kids seem to be well-loved and normal and I'm sure that their mother deserves a LOT of the credit for that.

Have any of you seen this:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

Scroll down about 1/4 of the way and read the details of Quentin Hubbard's death. So sad.

I am reminded of a joke.

"Every 60 seconds a woman gives birth to a baby, WE have got to find her and stop her."

Laugh now.

Did L R H donate to a sperm bank before he passed on or out?
Boy thats a NEW scary thought. Did he have children of his own AND A WIFE?

shopper said:
Word!

I feel so sorry for this child, like I do Micheal Jackson's "children". I hope this innocent child gets what she needs to overcome the circumstances and the behavior of her parents, especially her father. Tom's older kids seem to be well-loved and normal and I'm sure that their mother deserves a LOT of the credit for that.

Have any of you seen this:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

Scroll down about 1/4 of the way and read the details of Quentin Hubbard's death. So sad.

I think I've gotta disagree with you about Nicole. She's too wrapped up in her recent love affair to be spending too much time with the kids and I just don't think she's got the cajones to go up against Tom and the "cult." Tom said those kids have already got "duties and responsibilities" with regard to the new baby and I read that they spend up to four hours a day at the "Scientology" center. I think they're gonners.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think I've gotta disagree with you about Nicole. She's too wrapped up in her recent love affair to be spending too much time with the kids and I just don't think she's got the cajones to go up against Tom and the "cult." Tom said those kids have already got "duties and responsibilities" with regard to the new baby and I read that they spend up to four hours a day at the "Scientology" center. I think they're gonners.

True, I haven't had any coffee this a.m. They do spend a good chunk of time doing Scientology stuff and there's no way that they are allowed to have any input on whether or not they want to be part of it.

I was thinking back to when Tom and Nicole first got divorced, how she seemed to really spend a lot of time with the kids and try to give them a stable life. Maybe Tom just wore her down with the S'tology crap and she's too d@mn tired to fight him anymore.

britgirl said:

If a man made me have my baby silently (with people taping and taking notes for proof), give up my religion, be separated from my baby right after birth... :furious: :furious: :furious:

No man would be worth it, no amount of money or prestige!

I cannot believe Katie will put up with this indefinitely! It's unbelieveable. I used to think the Scientologists were kooky but now I think they're downright scary. Really makes me wonder about the others, Kirstie Alley, John Travolta, Lisa Marie Presley, etc.

How can they believe the nonsense and what on earth do they get out of it?

Eve

eve said:
If a man made me have my baby silently (with people taping and taking notes for proof), give up my religion, be separated from my baby right after birth... :furious: :furious: :furious:

I cannot believe Katie will put up with this indefinitely! It's unbelieveable. I used to think the Scientologists were kooky but now I think they're downright scary. Really makes me wonder about the others, Kirstie Alley, John Travolta, Lisa Marie Presley, etc.

Eve

I remember thinking a few years back, maybe John Travolta was on Oprah or something, that "you seem like a normal, smart, level-headed guy. How on earth can you buy that scientology crap?" Then I started thinking about all the other celebs who are devotees and it just blows my mind.

I'd forgotten that Lisa Marie Presley and Priscilla Presley were in there too. Didn't Lisa Marie get married again not too long ago?

Jeana (DP) said:

I always thought religion was a bone of contention in their marriage (he a Scientlogist; she a Catholic) and when TC finally realized she would never come over to his line of thinking then that's when the marriage started going sour. I guess Nic got tired of fighting with him about which faith the kids would be raised in and that's why they now attend the Scientology church.

Also, you're right about her being all wrapped up in her romance. There hasn't been any pics of her lately with the kids whereas before they were together alot. Now you only see them with TomKat.

During the auditing process they learn ALL your secrets. If you fear exposure or are attached to your current lifestyle then you shut up and tow the line. In Travolta's case its rumored his homosexual affairs . Getting in is easy, getting out is a whole other deal. Plus the celebs are treated much differently than the rank and file and its quite possible they do not know what the " cult " is really doing or by the time they find out the web has been spun and they are trapped. You are talking about very shallow self centered people who are into
" image" , getting their next job and maintaining a lifestyle that is far removed from the reality of most of us. Very vunerable and very easy to ensnare I think.

I don't think I need their kind of "auditing."

Good grief.

eve said:

Eve
I read recently that Anne Archer (Michael Douglas' wife in Fatal Attraction) is a Scientologist, too. That really bummed me out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back