Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony....was Tracey scared at all to be left sleeping in the house....with out knowing what was really going on....?

Sorry but pictures do it no justice as to how much they loved Caylee. It was impressive. They let me take pictures of the house. It was very weird but I took them and I am glad I did. That should be proof that I am not in this for the money. I probably could have sold those things for a good bit of cash. Nope still with me and still private.
They also gave a tour to GVS that was aired. But, you're right...we can only imagine their love for Caylee. Look how she captured our hearts! We all understand that this is an extremely difficult time for them. But somehow Caylee has gotten lost in all this.

Tony....sorry so many questions....and you may have already answered some of these before when you were on.....

but....did Tracey say if she really got who KC really is? or is she puzzled about her?

Aren't you supposed to be deposed by M and M?

Tony....was Tracey scared at all to be left sleeping in the house....with out knowing what was really going on....?

Yes and no. Weird answer coming here. Originally Rob was to stay in the house. That was what we prearranged (not sure if this is a word). The day Casey got out JB changed that and said that Rob was not allowed to stay there and that Rob and LP were not allowed to be alone with Casey or in the house. Basically Tracy and I were the only ones allowed to be there whenever. So when she found out that Rob wasn't going to be staying there she felt uneasy. That's why we got the motor home and parked it in front. JB cost me around $2500 for that interruption.

Tony....sorry so many questions....and you may have already answered some of these before when you were on.....

but....did Tracey say if she really got who KC really is? or is she puzzled about her?

Tough question here. I think she has a very good understanding of her but I don't think anybody can really figure her out. She's different no doubt about it!!

I have a question that I'm not sure you can answer. We know the house was swept for "bugs". Was there a good reason to do so?

They also gave a tour to GVS that was aired. But, you're right...we can only imagine their love for Caylee. Look how she captured our hearts! We all understand that this is an extremely difficult time for them. But somehow Caylee has gotten lost in all this.

Nothing personal but I don't think Caylee has been lost. I know for a fact that George and Cindy are still really grieving about this. Especially George.

Yes and no. Weird answer coming here. Originally Rob was to stay in the house. That was what we prearranged (not sure if this is a word). The day Casey got out JB changed that and said that Rob was not allowed to stay there and that Rob and LP were not allowed to be alone with Casey or in the house. Basically Tracy and I were the only ones allowed to be there whenever. So when she found out that Rob wasn't going to be staying there she felt uneasy. That's why we got the motor home and parked it in front. JB cost me around $2500 for that interruption.

thats what i thought.....wow....im glad you guys were thinking fast and stayed out front and in constant communication.....:eek: im glad everything went ok.....and nothing bad happend.....when watching the news and such...i was worried that something else was going to go down....you just never know now a days.....things go crazy fast.....:)

Tough question here. I think she has a very good understanding of her but I don't think anybody can really figure her out. She's different no doubt about it!!
Sounds to me as the defense may have had a better chance with "diminished capacity".

thats what i thought.....wow....im glad you guys were thinking fast and stayed out front and in constant communication.....:eek: im glad everything went ok.....and nothing bad happend.....when watching the news and such...i was worried that something else was going to go down....you just never know now a days.....things go crazy fast.....:)

The threats were what was really amazing!! Constant death threats to us, Casey, and the family over and over again.

that is what i came away with after listening to Tracy's interview.....

Sounds to me as the defense may have had a better chance with "diminished capacity".

Not sure what that is but it sounds to me like that pays less money with the networks instead of going all the way!

The threats were what was really amazing!! Constant death threats to us, Casey, and the family over and over again.

i could tell.....just from the chatter .....that is why i was worried about you guys....even though i didnt know you....i thought you were there to do something good for the family....to help find Caylee :)....and was so affraid that you guys would get hurt doing it.....

Not sure what that is but it sounds to me like that pays less money with the networks instead of going all the way!

do you know or think this is how KC defense is getting most of their funding?

Oh...you are getting it!

(Diminished "mental" capacity...though I don't believe it for one minute.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme