Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Jose said lately? Does it have anything to do with us? And him asking the state for an apology is that about those documents?

Nothing to do with you. He just keeps mucking up procedure at the hearings, and making stupid, overblown statements.

He's had his hand slapped by a judge at almost every hearing.

Tony, has this case changed the questions you ask folks before you provide their money for bail?

Did he allude to us being involved or that the case was bizarre? Later at the right time I will explain how we were treated by LE when we were there. Very interesting stuff!!!!

Whoa! A teaser for the next episode! ;-):)

Sorry but pictures do it no justice as to how much they loved Caylee. It was impressive. They let me take pictures of the house. It was very weird but I took them and I am glad I did. That should be proof that I am not in this for the money. I probably could have sold those things for a good bit of cash. Nope still with me and still private.

One of the theories/observations we've batted around here on WS is that there was a deep jealousy within KC stemming from her perceived notion that her parents loved Caylee more than they love her.

KC, from what I've observed, is not a mature young twenties. Even though "kids" today think they know everything, they haven't for the most part ever been required to do anything. They buckle under pressure. KC was very young when she had Caylee and could have felt displaced by all the attention that Caylee received. I'm not making excuses but just trying to point out that there may have been an imbalance that was sort of, well, imbalanced. Too much attention can be damaging as well as not enough. Ramble - where am I going? - Okay, point is noone thinks the A's wanted Caylee dead but could they have slowly killed KC in some way?

In the early pictures of the Anthony's house compared to later pictures there seemed to be a lot more pictures of Caylee posted than were at the beginning. It almost seems staged as to "this is how much we love our grandddaughter". I have no doubt that they loved Caylee, but did the house seem to change the look inside after your initial visit?

Cindy showed Tracy and I the obituary.

Hey Tony :wave:
Cindy may have showed you an obit but I seriously doubt the poor guy was Caylee's father. The fact is Casey has lied about everything so I'm sure she wasn't honest about who Caylee's father was. I doubt she even knows who it is...tere were probably many to choose from.:eek:

DANG! And, we thought we were jonesing for a doc dump, BEFORE! :)
So are we talking about news from the State or news from JB?

Has it been explained why LP is talking to JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321