Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Tracy ever notice if KC went through her bags or did Tracy ever leave any money lying around to see if KC would pick it up?

No. She couldnt go anywhere to spend it anyway. If anything it was the opposite. Casey wanted Tracy to feel very comfortable and she would share her things with Tracy.

No they werent but they were looking for us. It was a couple of bondsmen that got the warrants issued. They used their connections to get those done. I do think LE would have liked us sitting next to Casey though. However nothing was moving in the case. At least when we got involved it altered something. Tracy would have never been able to offer the insight she got. LE would have never got that.
So you think they will be using her testimony?

Hold on gang. LP is talking to JB? I thought he was just talking with DC?

I know LP is a media monger. He admitted so in an article written about him in the Sacramento Bee. I still like him! He's quite a character! I just don't take all he says as gospel. He is who he is! Tony, I appreciate you being honest about him. We all have to remember that we all have our strengths AND our weaknesses. :blowkiss:

Hi Tony,

Quick question. Did you guys think to go and look/smell her car when you first got into town?

It will surprise you. It will be different and somewhat shocking. I have never met Zaneida.

Can you tell us why you cannot divulge this information at this time?

Is it something that would be detrimental to the Prosecution's case, the defense's case ....... or perhaps just to other(s) involved?

Thanks!

Can you tell us why you cannot divulge this information at this time?

Is it something that would be detrimental to the Prosecution's case, the defense's case ....... or perhaps just to other(s) involved?

Thanks!

Sorry for this general statement but "No Comment".

Will you be doing anymore tv interviews any time soon?

To your knowledge, of all the people you met while in Florida for this business, has ANY of those people ever used the name "Zenaida" or "Zani" (or any variations thereof) as an alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme