Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

What do you think of KC telling JG that Lee tried to 'seduce her'? Do you think there is anythng to that story?

Thanks again, Tony! As always, your input is much appreciated! I'm so glad you are a fellow member! :blowkiss:

Did KC ever talk about why she had been lying about having a job at Universal?

Thanks Always Tony! I have been reading your interviews since the beginning and you are always great! To thine own self be true!!! Thanks again.

From what you know about this case, either first or second hand, to you believe there is a posibility of anyone else being involved, or do you feel sure that KC acted alone, either in the crime or coverup.

From what you know about this case, either first or second hand, to you believe there is a posibility of anyone else being involved, or do you feel sure that KC acted alone, either in the crime or coverup.

I really dont want to be called to the stand so I am not going to answer that. Sorry!!

Have GA and CA told you why they haven't seen their daughter? She doesn't seem to even want to connect with them during the hearings.

Just a note on the subject of you writing a book. Many people are not aware of how tightly the bail bond profession is regulated. Had a case in Alaska of an agent gouging clints for excess premiums. He was busted and had about 100 victims involved. It might be enlightening to hear about your profession and share some anecdotes about circumstances you have encountered over the years. Not necessarily about this case.

Nothing like that. Wrong direction.
REALLY do LUV ya Tony - and have since you were first on the scene. Straight professional and great family man. Getting back to your comment... wrong direction - what's left in the original question.... cover up, maybe?

Have GA and CA told you why they haven't seen their daughter? She doesn't seem to even want to connect with them during the hearings.

Yes they did. They all came to agreement that if she did go back they would not visit her again. Nothing bad but because of the circumstances they did not want to give the media more opportunities to get more stuff out there. They were all in full agreement.

Do you think Baez knows the truth and is not allowing KC to plead an insanity defense to keep his name out there? Have you met KC's other attorneys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member