Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a loss.....my brain is working overtime trying to think of the right direction this info is going to come from. I'm going to get a headache......

REALLY do LUV ya Tony - and have since you were first on the scene. Straight professional and great family man. Getting back to your comment... wrong direction - what's left in the original question.... cover up, maybe?

Sorry cant go there at all.

REALLY do LUV ya Tony - and have since you were first on the scene. Straight professional and great family man. Getting back to your comment... wrong direction - what's left in the original question.... cover up, maybe?
AL pulling out? (Though that wouldn't be a surprise IMO.)

I am at a loss.....my brain is working overtime trying to think of the right direction this info is going to come from. I'm going to get a headache......

Now you know How Tracy and I feel every time LP goes on that goofy *advertiser censored* show I think it's called Nancy Dingbat?? Is that right??

Yes they did. They all came to agreement that if she did go back they would not visit her again. Nothing bad but because of the circumstances they did not want to give the media more opportunities to get more stuff out there. They were all in full agreement.
Have they figured out a way around that?

A little off topic but how do you pick which folks you bond out? The offense? The flight risk? Also, is it typical for you to bond out folks outside the state of California?

Do you think Baez knows the truth and is not allowing KC to plead an insanity defense to keep his name out there? Have you met KC's other attorneys?

I would be guessing in order to answer this. I have not met any of the other attorneys.

Now you know How Tracy and I feel every time LP goes on that goofy *advertiser censored* show I think it's called Nancy Dingbat?? Is that right??
I take it that you're not "Sheba from Illinois".

(How does that person get through all the time?!)

Tony,

Does this surprise have anything to do with the laptop?

Did any of the Anthony family ask you to do anything that was illegal or that you didn't think was right?

Your thoughts on Kronk and the "path" leading to his discovery of the remains ........??

Thanks!

I take it that you're not "Sheba from Illinois".

(How does that person get through all the time?!)

:laughbig:

I wonder if she is one of the production assistants....."Sheba". It would be a great fake name for that.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member