Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I won't.

But I'll do this for you. I'll take the one I've got down. Listen, Tony, you get to like Cindy and I get to sit here wondering why she's not sitting in the cell next to KC.

That's called freedom of choice. I've decided to respect yours, so please do so with mine as well.

I was just kidding. You are more than welcome to have that there. It just frightens me from time to time. I wasnt implying anything and I am sorry if thats how you read it.

I don't know why TL would not talk to LE, but I have to say that if I were involved with this case, I would only talk to them when absolutely necessary. I would NOT like my interviews and correspondences plastered all over the media all the time.

When this is said and done, maybe Florida can relook at the Sunshine Law in high-profile cases. Just MOO

He was VERY forthcoming, in the beginning.

Maybe he's just had it.

After awhile I'd say. "Warrent, subpeona, or leave me the f--- alone!"

Valhall!!! Your new pic of CA is great! I like it even better than the other one :crazy:

There could have been a gag order in place to prevent all the info that has come out. Jose didn't want that. There was one in the Scott Peterson case and that was very high profile.

actually the hearing a few weeks ago, Tony Lazarro's lawyer showed up and spoke for him, so I guess now he has lawyered up and shut up!!! :mad:

I was just kidding. You are more than welcome to have that there. It just frightens me from time to time. I wasnt implying anything and I am sorry if thats how you read it.

That's okay - I was tired of looking at her mug anyways. Thanks for clearing that up though.

What is your opinion on Tony Lazarro's role here? Do you think he was more involved than he says? I hear that he is now refusing to talk to LE. Very interesting

Yea I dont know why he started in with that. I agree it's interesting.

There could have been a gag order in place to prevent all the info that has come out. Jose didn't want that. There was one in the Scott Peterson case and that was very high profile.
That's very true, which didn't have anything to do with the Sunshine Law IMO. :)

That's okay - I was tired of looking at her mug anyways. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Put it back!!! I will never answer any of your questions unless you do. Dont let me influence you about taking it down. It was strictly in jest!!

Please put it back!!

Did you ever hear any of the Anthony family try to deny that KC stole the money or them discuss why she did it?

Put it back!!! I will never answer any of your questions unless you do. Dont let me influence you about taking it down. It was strictly in jest!!

Please put it back!!

Chilla-padilla - it's gone. I didn't have another copy. You must live with the newness...be one with change.

He was VERY forthcoming, in the beginning.

Maybe he's just had it.

After awhile I'd say. "Warrent, subpeona, or leave me alone!"

Same here! Actually, I would do anything I could to help convict a murderer...but the media attention would really freak out my family. We don't have any Lennys in my circle - LOL! (I'm the only one who isn't afraid of a microphone! haha!)

My family would be my biggest concern. So, I'd ask LE to save up the questions for one or two interviews if I was in a Sunshine Law state.

Aren't there only two states with this law?

Chilla-padilla - it's gone. I didn't have another copy. You must live with the newness...be one with change.

r0731x.gif

Do they have meditating smileys? :)

actually the hearing a few weeks ago, Tony Lazarro's lawyer showed up and spoke for him, so I guess now he has lawyered up and shut up!!! :mad:
I think he's had a lawyer for awhile...smart move on his part. Just a d*mn shame that he needed to get sucked into this. He's one person who should be getting his legal services for free.

Gotta run out and get some fresh greens for starving (so THEY say) pets!

Thanks a bunch, Tony! We always enjoy your visits!

Illigitimi non carborundum!

This trip was planned way in advance when Jim was going down there. Just coincidence.

In the interviews with Tracy and Rob and LP, KC apparently 'kicked' her Dad out of the house too...did that have anything to do with GA leaving with his friend? Or just coincidence?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme