Tony Padilla Q&A

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been flirting with the idea of a book just since this garbage came out. I took pages and pages of notes while we were there.

I will ask him. I know he's very desperate for attention right now!! Blogradio.com give me a break!!

Tony, just a quick question.....

Back when this case started, I recall you stating on this forum that Leonard is the "media *advertiser censored*" but that you did NOT like media attention, so stayed in the background.

Over the last several days, I haven't seen any recent media interviews with Leonard, but you seem to be doing interviews left and right, as well as spending a lot more time on this forum.

Just curious as to why you are coming out so strong in the media now, and if Leonard is "desperate for attention right now", why I am not getting Google alerts in my email about all the media interviews he is doing? Is the media avoiding him, much to his chagrin?

Don't mean to offend, but am just confused as to why it appears that you feel threatened by this motion and feel the need to defend yourself (or at least your signature) when it appears that Jose is wanting to keep Tracey quiet as opposed to you since you spent only one short period with Casey and that was even in the presence of a group of people?

What do you think the most interesting thing is that will come out in the trial?

I have been flirting with the idea of a book just since this garbage came out. I took pages and pages of notes while we were there.

Somebody I asked, during a signing, told me he got $2 per copy. So, signing all day felt GOOOOOOD!

Is that something a bondsman typically does after securing a bond to release a client....

or is this a clue as to why you agreed to put up the bond for Casey in the first place????

I had to. It's the law.

I understand it is the law that you had to take the 50K to post the 500K surety bond, but was it returned to Leonard when the bond was released? Also, where did the funds come from to pay Rob & Tracy? Or did they do this security detail pro-bono?

Thanks Tony for all you've done, and are continuing to do to shed light on this horrific crime.

Tony, just a quick question.....

Back when this case started, I recall you stating on this forum that Leonard is the "media *advertiser censored*" but that you did NOT like media attention, so stayed in the background.

Over the last several days, I haven't seen any recent media interviews with Leonard, but you seem to be doing interviews left and right, as well as spending a lot more time on this forum.

Just curious as to why you are coming out so strong in the media now, and if Leonard is "desperate for attention right now", why I am not getting Google alerts in my email about all the media interviews he is doing? Is the media avoiding him, much to his chagrin?

Don't mean to offend, but am just confused as to why it appears that you feel threatened by this motion and feel the need to defend yourself (or at least your signature) when it appears that Jose is wanting to keep Tracey quiet as opposed to you since you spent only one short period with Casey and that was even in the presence of a group of people?

Okay this is a very good statement/question so I am going to go a little more in depth.

I ahve only done one interview this past week and that was with the Today Show on Sat. LP is a little miffed at his lack of media time remember he loves it and thrives with it. He does some weird media stuff on other things but I really dont keep track of that. As for the motion, JB has been lying and manipulating us since day 1. I am a firm believer of INTEGRITY!!!! I hate to see liars get over in any way. Now everybody is going to accuse me of being an Anthony lover and Jose hater. Not the case. The Anthony's have NEVER lied to me. Okay!! That is my experience but Jose has and it's time that I protect the integrity of Rob, Tracy and myself. Thats why I went on the today show. There were some quotes on WESH.com today that was taken from an interview that was supposed to air Friday but got cut at the last minute. As for coming here I know and respect this forum to also be interested in INTEGRITY!! This is a great place to get the TRUTH out there. That is why I have blogged here and only here. I respect all of you (mostly) and apreciate this forum. I just wish I had more time. I hope that satisfies your question?

I understand it is the law that you had to take the 50K to post the 500K surety bond, but was it returned to Leonard when the bond was released? Also, where did the funds come from to pay Rob & Tracy? Or did they do this security detail pro-bono?

Thanks Tony for all you've done, and are continuing to do to shed light on this horrific crime.

As far as I know they were never paid.

[/B]

Is that something a bondsman typically does after securing a bond to release a client....

or is this a clue as to why you agreed to put up the bond for Casey in the first place????

I never thought about ever writing a book until recently. There are numerous mistruths out there and I would MAYBE do something TRUTHFUL!!!!!!!

Okay this is a very good statement/question so I am going to go a little more in depth.

I ahve only done one interview this past week and that was with the Today Show on Sat. LP is a little miffed at his lack of media time remember he loves it and thrives with it. He does some weird media stuff on other things but I really dont keep track of that. As for the motion, JB has been lying and manipulating us since day 1. I am a firm believer of INTEGRITY!!!! I hate to see liars get over in any way. Now everybody is going to accuse me of being an Anthony lover and Jose hater. Not the case. The Anthony's have NEVER lied to me. Okay!! That is my experience but Jose has and it's time that I protect the integrity of Rob, Tracy and myself. Thats why I went on the today show. There were some quotes on WESH.com today that was taken from an interview that was supposed to air Friday but got cut at the last minute. As for coming here I know and respect this forum to also be interested in INTEGRITY!! This is a great place to get the TRUTH out there. That is why I have blogged here and only here. I respect all of you (mostly) and apreciate this forum. I just wish I had more time. I hope that satisfies your question?

Thank you for coming here.

I appreciate your frankness and that you are giving us your time.

Have you been informed that you will be called as a witness for the prosecution?

Thanks again for answering all of these questions. We know you are very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur