Tony Padilla Q&A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been flirting with the idea of a book just since this garbage came out. I took pages and pages of notes while we were there.
Oops! Now that you said that they will be motioning the court for your notes and any other memorializations that you made of your time in the presence of Miss Casey, including but not limited to photos, recordings, diaries, logs, blogs, etc...We have ssen it before. They want everything that exists that has anything whatsoever to do with their client.:eek: lol kinda.:rolleyes:

Line forms HERE!

Me, then Spangle, then......:woohoo::woohoo:
ME!:crazy:

I never thought about ever writing a book until recently. There are numerous mistruths out there and I would MAYBE do something TRUTHFUL!!!!!!!
And we, the tortured and tormented by all the lies, would be ever so grateful for such a rare and unique approach to all of this-the truth-what a concept in the Cavernous Caves of Casey's Lies...Do that and it will be a best seller! We'll see to it.:blowkiss:

BBM

We must be around the same age. Do people still say that - fuzz? :Banane09::no:

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

I am really a 23-year old blonde super model and a member of Mensa. Please don't insinuate that I count my age in decades.

:D:

Oops! Now that you said that they will be motioning the court for your notes and any other memorializations that you made of your time in the presence of Miss Casey, including but not limited to photos, recordings, diaries, logs, blogs, etc...We have ssen it before. They want everything that exists that has anything whatsoever to do with their client.:eek: lol kinda.:rolleyes:

And we, the tortured and tormented by all the lies, would be ever so grateful for such a rare and unique approach to all of this-the truth-what a concept in the Cavernous Caves of Casey's Lies...Do that and it will be a best seller! We'll see to it.:blowkiss:

No "kinda" about it. They'll be testing your great-grandmother's bra for DNA. Jose has no limits. None. Nada. Zip.

Oh Man!!! I do not mean to offend here but you have thoroughly confused me now. The jail does not get anything out of letting someone out of jail ..It is one of all OUR constitutional rights as an American citizen. We are entitled to the assumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of our peers.

It is just business for LP and TP (and all other BB and BH). This is the way they make their living. LP truly believed Caylee had been kidnapped and he wanted to help. He had the funds available but was not a BB therefore he gave/offered that business opportunity to his nephew TP. In my logic if there is a possibilty that the perp may run then if I am going to loose my money at least I am loosing it to someone (in this case TP) that LP knew, loved and respected. The only thing LP would get out of it would be a little girl back in the arms of her family which would be a feel good reward and the publicty it would bring to him and his business.

All JMO
sweets

Why didn't you just say so in the beginning? This is what had me confused. I was thinking you had to pay the jail/court to get out. Why I thought that I don't know. For instance, if it was someone's dad getting his son out of jail, he would have to pay the jail $50,000 for his kid. That way the jail/court would be assured that the parents would help return the kid when it was time to go to court, etc. I didn't know you could have these arrangements independent of the jail/court. See? Sorry!

Yes, we certainly will!:blowkiss:

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

I am really a 23-year old blonde super model and a member of Mensa. Please don't insinuate that I count my age in decades.

:D:

No,no, no! Say "lingerie model." Even better!:-)

I'm sure that NO one on these threads could have born Tony. Right, ladies?

Why didn't you just say so in the beginning? This is what had me confused. I was thinking you had to pay the jail/court to get out. Why I thought that I don't know. For instance, if it was someone's dad getting his son out of jail, he would have to pay the jail $50,000 for his kid. That way the jail/court would be assured that the parents would help return the kid when it was time to go to court, etc. I didn't know you could have these arrangements independent of the jail/court. See? Sorry!

Don't know if anyone explained this part to you, WBG, but normal people put up collateral to the bondsman in case the accused doesn't show up for court. In this case, no collateral was put up and that is why the Padillas were monitoring KC's every move - to the point of having Tracy as a bodyguard. That's one main reason I think that JB saying the Padillas were employed by him is a bunch of crock! They were there to protect their investment, not help JB!

Why JB thinks he owns them/has a say over what they say. That's the unclear part for me. Also why TP is upset/afraid/whatever he is right now that caused him to come back and talk on WS the day before he went on the Today show.
Maybe he was just advertising. He's getting the word out that he is not tied to his Uncle and the other two. Why?
Because he isn't.:crazy:

If it is what I'm thinking, it's from watching too much TV. I'm just trying to understand the rules. My experience with jail issues is from playing Monopoly - if I landed in jail I think I had to pay $200.00 to get out. I think I paid it to the Banker, not the jail. :crazy:

I think I have to get out of the house and make some friends. :blowkiss:
Funniest thing I have read all week!
No "kinda" about it. They'll be testing your great-grandmother's bra for DNA. Jose has no limits. None. Nada. Zip.
Unfortunately that is probably the truth! Notes? Did someone say notes? Dear God file a motion-we want those notes!:cool:

The only thing I see contained in the document in question regarding book rights is #6 which limits the "parties" from "discussing any possibility of financial gain regarding the rights of the story be it movie, book or television"..this says "discussing" it, not them physically doing it themselves. That is how I take it anyway. Is LP saying there is another document that bars them from writing a book or making money? I'm confused:crazy:

ETA..I'm amazed at how loosely this "agreement" was written in the first place. His language is terrible and is open to interpretation on many levels. Did his paralegal not tear this apart? I would have:bang:

My brother fired a legal secretary, when she wrote "airship" instead of "heirship." :eek: Repeatedly.

Because he isn't.:crazy:

Funniest thing I have read all week!

Unfortunately that is probably the truth! Notes? Did someone say notes? Dear God file a motion-we want those notes!:cool:

But don't tell the note-taker! :rolleyes: It's a surprise!

But don't tell the note-taker! :rolleyes: It's a surprise!
Absolutely! To send out all those notices would be just a waste, a HUGE waste, and in a backward sort of way, it isn't really any of the note takers business now is it?

The logic of the defense is very, uhm, fluid to say the least...Elastic logic for all your spin doctor needs! lol:crazy:

Here would be my question, had I reported for duty when TP was actually here earlier this evening-

TP wrote that the A's never lied to him. Did he/you (TP) ever ask them about details of the actual kidnapping/potential murder?

A ton of questions came up on this 14+ page thread, and my mind goes blank when Tony says "Hi".. I can't remember a one of them that I have been just dying to ask.

That is what happens when "cute" shows up... :blowkiss:

Geez woman get a grip - you're a smart one. :waitasec: :confused:

:blowkiss:

Absolutely! To send out all those notices would be just a waste, a HUGE waste, and in a backward sort of way, it isn't really any of the note takers business now is it?

The logic of the defense is very, uhm, fluid to say the least...Elastic logic for all your spin doctor needs! lol:crazy:

That is another thing. JB did not follow through and made sure those folks got copys. Seems they could file a complaint about that.

A ton of questions came up on this 14+ page thread, and my mind goes blank when Tony says "Hi".. I can't remember a one of them that I have been just dying to ask.

That is what happens when "cute" shows up... :blowkiss:

Oh my, I think that requires a whole new thread itself! :blushing:

Don't know if anyone explained this part to you, WBG, but normal people put up collateral to the bondsman in case the accused doesn't show up for court. In this case, no collateral was put up and that is why the Padillas were monitoring KC's every move - to the point of having Tracy as a bodyguard. That's one main reason I think that JB saying the Padillas were employed by him is a bunch of crock! They were there to protect their investment, not help JB!

It just blows my mind that he even tried this one. What Tracy knows must be a dozie.

In order for them to be his employees, he has to be PAYING them. That is the most duh! thought. If JB thinks differently, then I would like to employee him to cut my lawn. :crazy:

Respectfully snipped----

I'm sorry that I do not have specific links to post but I was reading a lot over the weekend only to become familiar with how TP had responded to questions from the beginning. I found several things very interesting especially in the posts from Aug 2008 just prior to KC getting out and during the time she went back to jail and shortly thereafter. TP has posted in only 8 threads as far as I can tell and has between 500 and 600 posts IIRC. I don't know how many of you have the time to go back and read them like I did but if you can find the time, just do an advanced search by user name and choose whether you want to see them by posts or threads.

A couple of the things I found interesting from last August was that he was asked back then if he worked for JB and said no a year ago. Also he was asked if he/they were hired to do security for KC or the A's and said that the only security they provided was that they were there to secure KC in the sense of assuring that she would be showing up for court - that was part of their conditions of getting her out - that Tracy be allowed to be in the home to assure this and that someone (I think the name was Ron but not positive) was to provide security for Tracy because they had all been receiving threats as well. Another thing I found interesting is that TP was posting here around the time that he signed the document that he admits he neglected to get a copy of and he was talking back then about how crazy their days were and how he had been sweating out the threats of being arrested that day so it isn't like he just thought of that as his reason for neglecting to get that copy now that JB is saying he signed the same one as LP.

That is excellent confirmation. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState