Tracy e-mails ready to read

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
justbetweenus said:
Thank-you Thank-you to both Pocono and Magpie. I really appreciate you two offering to help us out to finish reading these documents. Last night I was on 118 of the e-mails and accidently exed out and then they were gone. I wish I had of thought to save it.
:blushing: You're more than welcome justbet. As soon as I hear back from Mag or anyone else who has the files I'll be more than happy to upload them to my site. I do believe keeping a detailed archive of JMK's 'story' is very important to this case. Michael Tracey, imo, had attempted to toss JMK to the wolves. Not saying JMK isn't looney on his own cuz I definitely believe the man is MORE than a few fries short of a happy meal, kwim?!!

:twocents: You know...after having read some of the emails, followed by dousing my computer, the area around it and me in Clorox, I wonder if JMK didn't get much of his story content from the realms and realms of internet *advertiser censored* blogs or story sharing brds.

I am wondering if someone put in some of the titles of his purposed book over on Google, using the advanced search engine to narrow the dates to before this summer, if the very same titles woudn't pop up as part of someone else's sick story that JMK just cut and paste from?

I might try and do that myself this weekend and see.

Pocono Sleuther said:
:blushing: You're more than welcome justbet. As soon as I hear back from Mag or anyone else who has the files I'll be more than happy to upload them to my site. I do believe keeping a detailed archive of JMK's 'story' is very important to this case. Michael Tracey, imo, had attempted to toss JMK to the wolves. Not saying JMK isn't looney on his own cuz I definitely believe the man is MORE than a few fries short of a happy meal, kwim?!!

I saved the emails on my computer at work. I'm glad I did, but believe me it took 8 hours for them to download and we have high-speed DSL.

magpie said:
I did read that and had never heard anything about perfume before! I would like to see more comments about the perfume. Thank you for pointing this out because I had already forgotten it. :clap:
Yes, he claimed it was a woman's perfume, not a little girls scent. He claims he can recognize expensive ones, and that was part of his "secret" evidence only the killer knew. If JB was wearing Patsy's perfume or any, I'd say that was a lucky guess on his part...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back