Tracy e-mails ready to read

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am on page 307 of the 420 pages. This man is completely insane. It doesn't matter if it's true or fantasy: read even part of this and it is clear he is criminally insane and a pervert and should be locked away.

One item of interest: he wanted to buy the Ramsey house and preserve it, and wait every day for "his little girl" to come home from school.

I think it's clear that the world will be outraged when they read this. No way will he ever be set free. There is one point where he admits to killing a 12 year old he abducted. Lie or truth? Well they can investigate him, maybe.

Frankly I think it's more than possible that he did it, he was there, and he just was careful enough to wash away all his dna from her body before dressing her. Or they didn't check every square inch of her for his dna. From his account, she never scratched him so there would be no dna of his under her nails. From his accounts, she trusted him and loved him. That means she knew him, and so it can't be that impossible to check it out (but now no one will, because the dna doesn't match). He hints at one point that he may have been a voice teacher to her for the pageants. He also hints several times that he may have even been dressed as a woman when he was with her every time, including during the breakin and murder; and you know what, that may be why no one remembers him around her in the parties or pageants; and why she trusted him (her) and didn't scream.

It's a shame if he did it in this devilish way, and he's getting away scot free because he washed away the dna.

Juliet10 said:
I think the lacy and the boulder pd need help from the public trying to tie karr to this crime. They only had 72 hours to charge him and no evidence. Maybe they're hoping Karr will help them out by releasing jbr hair or paintbrush. Karr may be so pissed off at everyone calling him a nutcase he might just do so. He may have some blockbuster evidence that they can tie him to the crime. He will be locked up in CA so there is nothing to worry about and they have all the time in the world to investigate some more for this and other crimes.

I don't think they will clear him, they only dropped the charges due to insuffcient evidence and he will still remain a suspect. Perhaps they want things to cool down.
Exactly. He's so outraged at being set free and he proves he did it by bringing out the Gothic Coffin with the hair, panties, and paintbrush. Maybe this is just a very clever ploy to entrap him...his ego won't stand for not being believed (he said several times he can't stand it if people don't believe him). He wants so much to tell his story, he's a talker, and this is like a sudden end to his day in the sun. I suppose he's still going to have a lawyer telling him not to talk, though. I have no idea how this is going to unfold from here on.

:laugh: "It's a shame if he did it in this devilish way, and he's getting away scot free because he washed away the dna."

He "washed away the dna" with JR's shirt he wore to the White's? I suppose after "washing away the dna" he then went and deposited PR's sweater fibers IN the garrot knot and everywhere else, too?

I cannot believe that anyone is actually believing this lying nut.

aspidistra said:
I think it's clear that the world will be outraged when they read this. No way will he ever be set free. There is one point where he admits to killing a 12 year old he abducted. Lie or truth? Well they can investigate him, maybe.
He nearly walked out a free man this afternoon. The very first directive was for him to be set free. Then word came in from CA that they wanted jurisdiction.

What's scary, aspidistra, is that I am sitting up listening to the replay of Hannity and Colmes, having missed the earlier airing, and Norm Early is on, saying that at most CA will be able to incarcerate him for a year. A year.

Maybe when the serving crow and such subsides around here a profound sense of sadness will set in. It already has with me. I had hoped against hope this was truly the killer of JonBenet in custody after all these years and that within 72 hours of tonight's now aborted advisement hearing, he would be charged. Instead, all charges are dropped.

So we are left with still no one to bring to justice in JBR's death, yet we have discovered a very sick man with very sick fantasies about little girls, who according to what Norm Early has just said may well be walking among our children within a year.

Sad.

Okay, it's taken me 4 hours, but I got through all his crap, all 420 pages.:sick: :sick: :sick: As disgusting as it was to read his sick twisted fantasies, there's no way this egomaniac ever got near JB, it's all in his mind! It's all about him, he frequently gets mad when Michael Tracey doesn't immediately get back to him, he gets mad that little girls fathers (John Ramsey in particular) don't accept him. :bang: What the h*ll is he thinking? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Louisa said:
He nearly walked out a free man this afternoon. The very first directive was for him to be set free. Then word came in from CA that they wanted jurisdiction.

What's scary, aspidistra, is that I am sitting up listening to the replay of Hannity and Colmes, having missed the earlier airing, and Norm Early is on, saying that at most CA will be able to incarcerate him for a year. A year.

Maybe when the serving crow and such subsides around here a profound sense of sadness will set in. It already has with me. I had hoped against hope this was truly the killer of JonBenet in custody after all these years and that within 72 hours of tonight's now aborted advisement hearing, he would be charged. Instead, all charges are dropped.

So we are left with still no one to bring to justice in JBR's death, yet we have discovered a very sick man with very sick fantasies about little girls, who according to what Norm Early has just said may well be walking among our children within a year.

Sad.
I remain hopeful that he will be put away.

I'm on page334 now. It is so amazing how Michael Tracey pretended to be his friend, all the time writing back to authorities how sickened he was. I could never be an informer and pretend like that...anyway, in this letter John Karr told Michael he was going to completely change his identity and disappear and it would take 2 years. Earlier on he mentioned he was female because he had estrogen, not testosterone, in his blood. Now on this page he chides Tracey for not even noticing what a revelation he gave him. Tracey didn't seem to realize it was sex change surgery, but just some kind of facial surgery. Then Karr says:
"I had major surgery in the winter and it looked horrible at first but after six months, it is really nice now. That one changed me a hell of a lot..."

I am positive it was adam's apple surgery. I noticed in many photos his neck has a rectangular scarred patch and no adam's apple. If you look at the current People magazine, the picture of John with his 3 boys by the Golden Gate bridge, he still had his adam's apple (it was in 2000). He still looked very masculine. I was sure he had the surgery and now he talks about it. It could not have been anything else...the doctors said they refused to do the rest until he lived and dressed as a woman for some years.

The female side of him is the key to everything. His dark side killed JBR. I think he believes his gentle female side will take over once he is castrated and turned into a woman. He doesn't say that (so far) but I am sure that is what he wanted - no more dark side.

So far I haven't got to his actual book chapters that he sent Tracey. I hope they are appended at the end - there are fewer than 100 pages left for me to read.

Another interesting part of this series of letters is his arguing with Tracey that he deserves far more than 33% or 50% of the book (Tracey wanted him to split the profits with himself and John Ramsey). He argues that he wrote the entire book and only agreed to share 50% if Tracey wrote the book, whereas Tracey is only going to write the introduction. And he is hurt that Tracey suggests a businesslike giving of profits to Ramsey when he wanted to give of his own free will to Ramsey, and pay for JBR's funeral.

He also writes about living sometimes between jobs by going in restaurants and eating what people left, and sleeping on park benches.

AT times he shows that he doesn't trust Michael TRacey and other times he acts like they are best friends. Oh, also he admits he has multiple personalities, and people say he is like Robin Williams. Only children understand him, but adults laugh at him. These are just some of the incredible things in this section of letters. Are these all going to be in the news tomorrow? I don't know...probably they will pick and choose the more sensational parts.

PagingDrDetect said:
:laugh: "It's a shame if he did it in this devilish way, and he's getting away scot free because he washed away the dna."

He "washed away the dna" with JR's shirt he wore to the White's? I suppose after "washing away the dna" he then went and deposited PR's sweater fibers IN the garrot knot and everywhere else, too?

I cannot believe that anyone is actually believing this lying nut.
I'm not saying it's possible to wash away all traces of his dna, I just think if it is possible, it's a shame. Because now that he's caught, he wants to be believed.

I admit it could all be the insane fantasies of a sick mind. However we are faced with a long confession here full of details. I would think people would want to disprove each one and just explain why they are impossible.

Your comments about fibres though, I think we are talking about different things. You say Patsy's fibres were in the garotte knot and everywhere else. I don't think anyone sees that as absolute proof that Patsy made the garotte or killed her child. I was talking about Karrs' dna being anywhere on the child's body or clothing. Is it scientifically possible that IF he was there, he would have left dna if he washed the body, then dressed her (all the time he was wearing gloves)? Is his story about taking her size 6 panties and putting on new size 12 ones he found in her drawer possible? Were her size 6 panties ever reported missing? I had not heard that.

If these questions are not cleared up but just thrown out as the insane ramblings of a madman, maybe we are making a mistake. When he talks about the "girl" who took JBR out of her bed and carried her down...what did he mean? His female nature, or was he dressed as a woman?

aspidistra said:
I remain hopeful that he will be put away.

Another interesting part of this series of letters is his arguing with Tracey that he deserves far more than 33% or 50% of the book (Tracey wanted him to split the profits with himself and John Ramsey). He argues that he wrote the entire book and only agreed to share 50% if Tracey wrote the book, whereas Tracey is only going to write the introduction. And he is hurt that Tracey suggests a businesslike giving of profits to Ramsey when he wanted to give of his own free will to Ramsey, and pay for JBR's funeral.
Woaaa! Ramsey would cash in on the profits made by Karr?

I find that idea quite shocking, frankly.

JMO

I have almost read the whole thing - and skipped to the end and I saw the book is not included (the chapters that Karr wrote and sent Tracey). I hope they will come out, that includes his account of his childhood etc.

I noticed that the first of the phone calls finally downloaded - it took several hours even though I have high speed cable. It's over an hour long - the first phone call on June 5. You've got to all listen to these as well as reading the emails. They are hyper, frantic; he stutters; he disguises his voice or tries to. He talks about being unable to stand it if he loses Michael who is the only one he can talk to. Everything he says and the way he says it is so dramatic and upset. He goes on and on and on and on.

I am wondering, now that Karr is judged innocent because the dna didn't match, will there be a wave of sympathy for him? He is so desperate in this call.

I just want to say this: no movie could ever do justice to reading the emails and listening to the phone calls. It's taken me about 10 hours so far and that's not all of it. It couldn't fit in a 2 hour movie. Do you know at the end of the emails he talks of getting the sex change, and going to Europe to be a nanny. This is like some horror movie.

Just some of this phone call -

"The irony of being investigated for killing a 12 year old" was incredible to him since she was too old for him...he was laughing at them...He talks about his transformation into Mr. Hyde...he is ashamed of it as it relates to JonBenet...he didn't mean to hurt her..
He tries to explain how it happened, and seems to flip out not understanding. "I'm an evil, wicked dark person who deserves death, I guess."
"Is that why you are contemplating confession?"
"Adult human beings are my enemies and have caused me nothing but grief and pain...I love when I need. Its not sociopathic. I don't owe a confession to anyone. I feel some amount of closeness to JonBenet's mother because she carried her..."
"You want some closure for Patsy and yourself."
"Maybe it's an issue of closure but I've always been very open, everything about my bisexuality and I never kept that from them, and it was the most unpopular thing in my life, but it was so obvious , and I always had this entourage of little girls in my life, and I'm a teacher..."
"I've always had this magnetic way about me with little girls...if you could see the chemistry..."
"I'm not a stalker. Why would I with the unbelievable amount of little girls in my life and I knew thousands, not ten or fifty, why would I go and stalk when I have access to so many as a teacher, and I was at the time when I knew JonBenet...
"I just assumed that's how you knew her, something you said about Christmas ornaments."
"I'm not going to tell you I was her teacher because I'd be an idiot...her teacher was female...just ask the Ramseys...they'll tell you in a second...honestly I don't want you to know what I look like or where I am...here's a perfect scenario..and I'm sorry I'm not hedging...I've never talked to you before and I have a deep respect for you...it's not that I love them so much, they are her parents and I love her so much...I played a role in her life and her death...If she'd had a sister I would have a closeness to her sister. But the next female close to her is her mother. I have no rapport with males or adults....I've opened up to people about JonBenet before...my father agonized about my connection with her...he was terrified and horrified that I'd go to her grave and spend one hour at a time crying and talking to her...I knew he would say Daxis, there are cameras...he would read some of the things...I refused to but he would tell me some of the things....I swear I was there over and over. I talked to her out loud, saying things to her like Oh my God I am so sorry, I miss you, I am so sorry this happened to you. I can't think of specific things but I know I said something...am I out of my mind to say that I have basically been so obvious about it, and there are supposed to be cameras at her grave, how come after all this time..."
"I don't think the cameras were there all that long..."
"My family's quite wealthy and we lived quite a high life and I've always been in touch with the more affluent child and I must tell you I have an attraction to affluent little girls, I don't know why.."

.."I will kill myself if I am imprisoned..."

There's way too much to type here, this is for those who haven't been able to hear any of the tapes yet.

He says that 2 movies that are like his life are The Bourne Identity and Catch Me If You Can.
He discusses the ransom note at great length.

Read the affidavit and was really surprised at the ego driven crap that insued. I am pretty convinced that Karr. is justa sick individual with obsene fantasies about little girls and not JBR's killer.

For karr justice will prevail at some point.Maybe he will not like being Bubba's and will just do away with himself in prison. Whatever he does not have much of a future because he has been outed.He will never 'teach' children again.His mug has been everywhere and I am certain when his 15 mins are over life will be lonely. At least this is what I hope.
On the other hand he will probably be inundated with marriage proposals a la, death row inmates who commit hideous crimes.
We live in very strange times.
Mums and dads hug your kids closer to night and thank God above that one very sick creep is at least not teaching your kids.

I am not reading anymore of Karr and Tracey's emails.They are gone from my computer. I do not want to know anymore.i already know to much.!!!..
I do not want to feel tainted by this mans sickness.

Like several of you, I downloaded the .pdf files last night, and on my slow dial-up connection, it took a long time. I started reading the affidavit while in chat, and had to pause several times before I just put it away for the night. Years ago in college I read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee and had the same experience where I was so horrified and disgusted at what I read, I had to put the book away for a while before continuing. I haven't begun to read the emails file, and not sure that I will. I haven't attempted to listen to the recorded phone calls.

Karr wrote horrible, sexually explicit things about seducing, molesting, asphyxiating, killing JonBenét. I applaude Mary Lacy for seeking a warrant for his arrest both when and where she did. After looking at only a part of what Karr had written and said about involvement with JonBenét, I absolutely support what the Boulder DA's office did. It's just a shame that the DNA didn't match Karr, because the man who actually left the DNA in JonBenét's panties did what Karr apparently only fantasized. No, more than fantasized...because Karr claims to have subjected other little girls 10 and under to the sexual assaults he describes about JonBenét.

I was relieved to read that Karr was convicted in absentia for child *advertiser censored* charges and will only need to be sentenced when he's returned to CA to face those criminal convictions on 6 counts. Karr should be prevented from ever again to have access or proximity to children of any age.

LP, the DNA in the underwear is fragmented and degraded whereas JonBenet's DNA in the same underwear is fresh and complete. How do you propose that an intruder who was attacking JonBenet left old and worn down DNA but JonBenet didn't? Don't you think that indicates that the two kinds of DNA were deposited on the underwear at different times, due to the difference between them?

The DNA obtained from a blood spot in 1999 forensic examination of JonBenét's panties has the required number of markers to be included in the CODIS data bank.

The DNA found is sufficient to have excluded everyone so far compared to it. It is good evidence to the intruder's identity.

The DNA is powerful enough evidence to have excluded even John Mark Karr who confessed in detailed and graphic explanation of what was done to JonBenét.

The DNA is used by the law enforcement authority of the state of Colorado to exclude potential suspects in the murder of JonBenét Ramsey. I believe, and have for years now, that the DNA will eventually identify her murderer, as DNA is still identifying murderers and rapists in other cases even after decades.

Yes, I know, and no offense, but you didn't answer my questions -

How do you propose that an intruder who was attacking JonBenet left old and worn down DNA but JonBenet didn't?

Don't you think that indicates that the two kinds of DNA were deposited on the underwear at different times, due to the difference between them?

openminded1 said:
Sick stuff. It sounds almost like he believes Patsy is the killer and in a sick twisted way he is being a martyr for her somehow. Page 677 is really creepy in that regard.
I was reading a transcript of the phone conversation that Wendy Hutchens claimed to have had with Karr and the male voice said exactly that.

I firmly believe that in Karr's obsession with the case, he became convinced that Patsy was guilty of the crime and, due to his psychological issues surrounding his own mother, wanted to take the blame for JonBenet's murder in order to absolve Patsy. That is why he was so keen to speak with her.

I will try to scare up that link to the transcript.

Edit:
It is on the bottom of page two of this three page article.
Recorded voice purported to be John Karr: I do, I fall in love with them. I think it's a throwback to my own mom. … It's my desire that my own mom would have been more perfect. When I run to the one who is like — I'll call her Mrs. Ramsey, you know — who's perfect … I'm the type of person where if I knew that that mom had killed her daughter and had sex with her and was sexually attracted to her, I would love to just tell her, "Please just let this go and forgive yourself, because your daughter's forgiven you."

Ablow: John Karr's lead theory. Not my lead theory. I don't need a call from Lin Wood, the Ramseys' attorney. John Karr's lead theory is that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter. That's what he's alluding to there. He's saying that, "I would want that mother to have peace and be forgiven." And, remember, his mother tried to kill him. And he's saying moms are perfect.

Snow: You think he might be covering for Patsy Ramsey?

Ablow: I think that one logical conclusion, psychologically, that comes out of listening to those audiotapes, is that he wishes to take the rap for the person he believes did this, Patsy Ramsey.

lighthouselover said:
These are pretty big files. I even have RR and I gave up after about five minutes, LOL. Try rightclicking and Save File on your desktop and just let it load in the background. It might slow down all your other surfing, but if you want to read it, it might be worth it.
Well I don't know if their server is overload or not but I can't get it to download either, it slows down to almost nothing. Would anyone be willing to send it to me through email or yousendit.com? PM me please.

Brains & NoBull said:
I was reading a transcript of the phone conversation that Wendy Hutchens claimed to have had with Karr and the male voice said exactly that.

I firmly believe that in Karr's obsession with the case, he became convinced that Patsy was guilty of the crime and, due to his psychological issues surrounding his own mother, wanted to take the blame for JonBenet's murder in order to absolve Patsy. That is why he was so keen to speak with her.

I will try to scare up that link to the transcript.
Have you noticed his mother's name was Patricia Elaine Adcock... and he calls Patsy "Patricia"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back