Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, MaLou - I just got an email saying to follow the link for the response to my problem - so I followed the link, (which requires a login)
- I log in, and my password no longer works - same one I that was valid earlier today, and that I used today when I paid them!
I emailed again, and am hoping for a response - but very frustrating!

Yes, it can be frustrating but I found that JPops (the admin) is very responsive. The same happened to me last time mine expired, but she was able to fix for me with no problems. Hang in there. It will be worth the frustration:hanging:

Well, I'm going to go ahead and share Hope4More's theory, because I feel bad for leaving you hanging. There is reason to believe that that very odd text exchange with N/A 55 (Mystery "Lady"), was a set up for JA. Travis must have known that she had been reading his texts (probably online, which I remember sending and receiving texts like that back in 2008 because it was too difficult to text from my clamshell phone...which I still have and use...). He must have wanted to infuriate and/or let her know she had been caught. Seems plausible considering how strange and elusive that text conversation was.

ETA: I hope this was OK to do, Hope4More.

Yes, it can be frustrating but I found that JPops (the admin) is very responsive. The same happened to me last time mine expired, but she was able to fix for me with no problems. Hang in there. It will be worth the frustration:hanging:

Looks like they fixed it - trying it out now - thanks all!

Finally got my sub over at BK's fixed and am working my way through the quagmire but I have to say that I find TA's drafts popping up during the convos quite odd, they don't seem to fit.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and share Hope4More's theory, because I feel bad for leaving you hanging. There is reason to believe that that very odd text exchange with N/A 55 (Mystery "Lady"), was a set up for JA. Travis must have known that she had been reading his texts (probably online, which I remember sending and receiving texts like that back in 2008 because it was too difficult to text from my clamshell phone...which I still have and use...). He must have wanted to infuriate and/or let her know she had been caught. Seems plausible considering how strange and elusive that text conversation was.

ETA: I hope this was OK to do, Hope4More.

Credit where credit is due. I wish it had been my theory. :)

But the person who first thought that and suggested it was the BK volunteer who converted the raw data into readable format. She has posted directly now in the discussion on BK. :)

Besides trial participants, it is very safe to say she has the most knowledge of anyone anywhere about those text exchanges. :)!

Thinking that if TA did set her up on May 13 then fully busted her on the 22 she would have felt incredibly exposed. Not just as a stalker and a hacker, but as pathetic, an object of ridicule and scorn. And that the word was spreading fast......

Thinking that if TA did set her up on May 13 then fully busted her on the 22 she would have felt incredibly exposed. Not just as a stalker and a hacker, but as pathetic, an object of ridicule and scorn. And that the word was spreading fast......

I read the May texts. Are you referring to the one who is from "England"? If so, those texts had JA written all over them. She faked another woman on LDSLinkup, I think.

I agree and have actually wondered if this is what caused her to plan to murder him. : (

Darn this kaleidoscope thing. The pieces keep reassembling and forming different perspectives, which makes me read and reread and re-reread some of the same pieces.

Most recently, her journal entries for May 18 and May 22.

Looking at May 13 as a set up by TA. I can see JA going back over what she snooped, again and again.

Five days later, but before Travis busts her altogether, and whoops. She writes that the Helio has gone missing but does NOT commit to what was on it.

May 22, after Travis has busted her about Maria M, and lo, there in her journal she writes about what was on the Helio. She claims "1 or 2" sex tapes (never got around to manufacturing the 2nd I guess, or couldn't make a timeframe fit).

She dwells most on that "10 page" hugely "scandilous" text from TA. Who counts pages of text, anyhow? More of interest is her writing that TA had sent that text a "week ago."

May 2 to May 22 is most definitely not 7 days. But May 14 to May 22 is pretty close to that week ago. Hmm.

OMG. I just remembered what I'd looked up from the May 10 sex call, the song she told him she really liked, and did he know it?

The song was about lovers who had become enemies, and that it was to late for the man lover to understand that their hatred for each other was unnecessary. Too late because he was dead.

OMG. I just remembered what I'd looked up from the May 10 sex call, the song she told him she really liked, and did he know it?

The song was about lovers who had become enemies, and that it was to late for the man lover to understand that their hatred for each other was unnecessary. Too late because he was dead.

what song is that, Hope? This is all so creepy. Travis had no idea who and what he was dealing with. Something that the amazing prosecutor in the Lana Clarkson murder said in his closing haunts me about this case. He said (paraphrased as he showed surveillance video of Lana getting in Phil Spector's limo).. "if you could go to that moment, what would you say to Lana? Don't go.". I wish there was some way to go back and tell Travis "walk away" in that hotel restaurant. :noooo::sigh:

Yea, and her text on May 11th about braids in her blonde album then her asking about the pics she'd sent him not getting uploaded to which he first says they didn't and then about 2am that he'd finally got them downloaded. Can you say virus... not to mention the sex pics, bingo?

It has always given me pause that some pieces of evidence may not be what they seem (and knowingly so by whomever introduced that evidence) and how an appeals court may view it, it may not even matter that she looks even worse given the truth about the piece of evidence. It may come down to the wit of her attnys and how they plead unfair prosecution advantage with things both sides knew weren't what they were shown to be during the trial. I'm not nervous, just wondering if these will come into the appeal.

Wouldn't an appeals court base its ruling on whether any evidence viewed in a different context would have changed the outcome? IMO, the evidence viewed differently as put forth here on WS based on all the work Hope has done with the texts shows the killer to be even worse than was depicted with evidence viewed as it was at trial. IOW, the court would probably conclude that the new view, if any is possible, would not have any affect on either the guilty verdict or the natural life sentence.

I am not sure how things work in Arizona (seems much is different there than in the legal system of other jurisdictions) but I am for now convinced that a new trial will not be ordered unless something is raised on appeal that could be seen as a possible game changer, i.e., different verdict.

IMO.

FYI.

It won't be possible to post the May 13 mystery lady text exchange here.

I'm sincerely hoping more of y'all sign up to BK for the $6.99 or whatever one month charge and go read ALL the texts, but definitely May's. :D

I can't get back on BK site. My one month sub ended on Dec 3rd. When I tried to renew for another month I was blocked. They blocked me from posting after I commented on BK's favoritism of Nurmi over Juan concerning the writing of those books. The administrator said it was BK's site and they didn't appreciate my criticism of her. Said I should post my comments on another site. After that I was blocked from posting but able to view the texts and other info. Then my month was up and they blocked me was renewing. I saved six dollars so I am not bothered by this. The site is mostly her groupies that post. I never liked BK's reporting anyway.
I wonder who else has access to the journal entries and text messages. Surely BK is not the only one.

In light of the new information/theory, when I read again Travis's How dare you! to JA at the end brought tears to my eyes. So sad... He was so desperate in wanting to get away from her evil stalking but didn't know how. He was saying to her, Now leave me alone and go away.

what song is that, Hope? This is all so creepy. Travis had no idea who and what he was dealing with. Something that the amazing prosecutor in the Lana Clarkson murder said in his closing haunts me about this case. He said (paraphrased as he showed surveillance video of Lana getting in Phil Spector's limo).. "if you could go to that moment, what would you say to Lana? Don't go.". I wish there was some way to go back and tell Travis "walk away" in that hotel restaurant. :noooo::sigh:

BBM.
I remember that quote by Alan Jackson. That was exceptionally good.

The dates align don't they. It seems as though her murderess rage started when Travis threatened to out her. In her mind she had to silence him. I now believe more than I ever have that he didn't know she was there until he was in the shower... what an evil coniving beast!!!

[video=youtube;kFejwEzV-cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFejwEzV-cE[/video]

Credit where credit is due. I wish it had been my theory. :)

But the person who first thought that and suggested it was the BK volunteer who converted the raw data into readable format. She has posted directly now in the discussion on BK. :)

Besides trial participants, it is very safe to say she has the most knowledge of anyone anywhere about those text exchanges. :)!

I was finally able to get logged in on BK's site, and poke around a bit (thanks for all the encouragement here!). Of course by the time I got the subscription fixed, I didn't have time to read it all, and had to run out - but I'm way down the rabbit hole now, and will post if I can add to the existing theories.
I did get a peek at the discussion you mention above - and of course you're right that the person that converted the raw data would have the best knowledge - I was they shared a bit.
FWIW - I've used gmail for a long time (and I know TA and CMJA used it) - there was a time (I think around 2008) when Google would give you a phone number for free, and I believe they began charging for that later (I had one). I beleive you could text from that number.
I also know that (with verizon, at least) you could text to and from an email adddress - my son's phone broke, and he would text me that way for a while.
Also, FWIW - and I apologize if this was already discussed, but want to get it out before I forget - the Helio Ocean phone (or phones) that CMJA had were their own service - Helio was it's own cell carrier (so if she had another phone, she probably had another number (especially if GS was paying),. I thnk they were bought out by someone, or went out of business, but I'm positive they had their own service in2008.

Just saying, it's very likely that CMJA had more than one number - and maybe more than one.....food for thought, is all ... IMO, JMO, MOO.

Will post more when I have more time, and can read up on this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem
Back