Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG. I just remembered what I'd looked up from the May 10 sex call, the song she told him she really liked, and did he know it?

The song was about lovers who had become enemies, and that it was to late for the man lover to understand that their hatred for each other was unnecessary. Too late because he was dead.

Alanis Morissette... "You Oughta Know" I seem to recall the song for some reason but not sure if this is the song you are referring to.

The song is pretty graphic with a few dirty words, but that's the way she rolls. Also the video appears to pause, but just let it keep playing as one of the best lines shows up. :facepalm:

CAUTION... DO NOT PLAY VIDEO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED!!!

[video=youtube;4UEWbTxmG9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o[/video]

Alanis Morissette... "You Oughta Know" I seem to recall the song for some reason but not sure if this is the song you are referring to.

The song is pretty graphic with a few dirty words, but that's the way she rolls.

[video=youtube;4UEWbTxmG9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o[/video]

I don't think so....iirc it was sung by a country-western-ish associated artist. Going to search for (my own) post, lol. Brb

OK, this was one of the songs she referred to, but not the one I was thinking about. Whatever the song was, Travis responded by saying he thought the singer was weird or some such, which pizzed her off I think but she was trying to control her anger because the show needed to go on.

I don't think so....iirc it was sung by a country-western-ish associated artist. Going to search for (my own) post, lol. Brb

OK, this was one of the songs she referred to, but not the one I was thinking about. Whatever the song was, Travis responded by saying he thought the singer was weird or some such, which pizzed her off I think but she was trying to control her anger because the show needed to go on.

Fergie?? She sang "Clumsy" and Travis said she was weird.

I remember Travis talked about the song "Hurt" by Johnny Cash (originally Nine Inch Nails song) but he liked it. It is a song about addiction though

That's all I can remember except for The Star Spangled Banner. I WILL NOT listen to that sex tape again. NO WAY!!

I don't think it's a coincidence that it was mid-May when TA told Regan he was scared of JA. I think he was.

The mystery lady stuff (she came into his house, fgs!), her using phony LDS accounts, the weirdness of texts not being received and the phones and computers of GF's mysteriously malfunctioning....all of it must have been increasingly scary.

TA told Regan on the 22nd that he'd told the "psycho" not to contact him again but that somehow he didn't think it would be that easy.

Taylor has said too that it wasn't until the very end that Travis realized he was "in over his head."

Increasingly difficult to believe they had sex that day. OK, almost impossible. I'm starting to have a difficult time believing he even knew she was there until the shower.

The counter thought is that in the last week of his life virtually all his problems other than a relationship had been resolved at least for the time being, a sentiment he expressed himself.

He'd taken out a second mortgage, had just received a $10,000 bonus and 2 major travel perks from PPL, one for a trip abroad. Most important, he had spoken to Lisa, told her the truth about JA and more, and had accepted that Lisa had moved on.

He said he was "happy as a lark" afterwards. Maybe enough so to let his guard down one last time, at least enough to not call the cops when she surprised him in his house on the 4th.

YESSSSS to your take on him being surprised by the killer in the shower.

I have viewed the shower photos so many times I almost know by memory which photo was taken when. In the photos with his arms against the wall, back to the photo--I think most of that type photo looks like a guy showering alone in the privacy of his bathroom. He may have even been singing at some point, a lot of people sing in the shower and his personality points to that being something he might do. Then there is a photo of him looking straight into the camera, startled and maybe even a bit scared. I think THAT is when he realized she was there. And honestly, I think she was armed with the knife already by the time he laid eyes on her that day.

I do not believe he ever posed for those photos until he was forced to do so at her demand and he complied only to appease what he now realized was a psycho maniac standing there clutching a camera in one hand and wielding a knife in the other. He did not look in any photo like a man participating in a playful photo shoot. He looked like a guy totally unaware at first who once he became aware was immediately frightened into compliance, hoping to humor the psycho so he might have a chance of escape.

All IMO but I always felt she was not in that house (as far as he knew) when TA stepped into the shower.

Is anybody else getting warnings when they click on BK's site? I tried to get to a few things and kept getting warnings from Microsoft that the site has been reported and to not continue.

Is anybody else getting warnings when they click on BK's site? I tried to get to a few things and kept getting warnings from Microsoft that the site has been reported and to not continue.

I just logged on with no message like that at all.

As to the shower photos, when was the last time you leaned up against your shower wall with both hands? The "Psycho" reinactment is chilling. I think she played with him like a cat with a mouse.

As to the shower photos, when was the last time you leaned up against your shower wall with both hands? The "Psycho" reinactment is chilling. I think she played with him like a cat with a mouse.

Um "alone"... Never. :blushing:

The dates align don't they. It seems as though her murderess rage started when Travis threatened to out her. In her mind she had to silence him. I now believe more than I ever have that he didn't know she was there until he was in the shower... what an evil coniving beast!!!

[video=youtube;kFejwEzV-cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFejwEzV-cE[/video]

If he is texting her that, can you imagine what is telling others about her? He was onto her the second week of May.

If he is texting her that, can you imagine what is telling others about her? He was onto her the second week of May.

That's part of the reason I don't think the "sex tape" was recorded on May 10th. He was so onto her by then I think.

Don't encourage me ATL. :loveyou: :shame: Sorry franquerolane.. I just had an ornery moment, but at least I'm honest.

I think we should nominate your post above for the post of the day for Tricia!

:floorlaugh: Again !!!

I think we should nominate your post above for the post of the day for Tricia!

:floorlaugh: Again !!!

Oh my, sometimes even I can't tolerate me. LMAO. The visual was, well... vivid. Sorta' like.... Lights, camera, action. Now I'll behave. :facepalm:

I don't believe Jodi showed up at Travis' house until the time of the shower, either. But if Jodi wasn't in his house all day, what was she doing? Sharpening her knife? Making selfies of her three-hole-wonder? Getting practice at the shooting range? Doing her hooker thing? Texting Gus?

Fergie?? She sang "Clumsy" and Travis said she was weird.

I remember Travis talked about the song "Hurt" by Johnny Cash (originally Nine Inch Nails song) but he liked it. It is a song about addiction though

That's all I can remember except for The Star Spangled Banner. I WILL NOT listen to that sex tape again. NO WAY!!
Nah. Clumsy is about first falling for someone. "You got me slippin/yeah/trippin/yeah/clumsy cause I'm falling in love with you" It's an upbeat song. I think the song JA quoted or caterwalled was a country song that was a Carrie Underwood cover of a Randy Travis song called "I Told You So." http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carrieunderwood/itoldyouso.html

It's not about the other lover being dead or whatnot, but much like Dido, in JA's hands, it becomes creepy.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Nope, no advanced voice feature. I'm a masochist, eh? LOL. My choice. I bought a sweet laptop but my son loved it so much I gave it to him, sitting in a chair for long stretches to use my desktop is too uncomfortable, and I broke my brand new HD Kindle Fire this summer vacationing at the beach. :(

So old and tiny phone it has been for many months. I'm hoping Santa has taken pity on me and there's a laptop under the tree, or at least, that Santa has realized the house would be much cleaner and meals better if I could just sleuth and post more efficiently. :D

Here's hoping Santa's generous to you this year, then.
:websleuther: prorities are important. lol

Thank goodness you still had that self- preservation instinct intact. :)

I think you can very easily imagine what hell it would be to have a narcissist parent, sadly, given your own experience. The only difference--though it is significant-- is that being born into that situation means there is no "before" to refer to or draw upon.

I think the killer chose TA as a victim because of his insecurities, which were all too easy for her to exploit. I also think, though, that she underestimated his inner strength. He did have a before, and though it was very compromised by the extreme abuse he experienced, it was a before that he had triumphed over in many ways out of sheer determination and a will to live fully-- character traits she couldn't possibly understand, having nothing of the kind herself.

Exactly, TA knew what it felt like to be loved, I think his relationship with Deanna must have really made him feel safe/secure. Because he knew right away JA wasn't marriage material. She never added to his sense of security, that's for sure.

If she really wanted TA for a hubby, instead of exploiting his vulnerabilities, the idea would be ok, I know about his background situation, ice-breaker right there, look at that, we have something possibly in common (except she's a spoiled brat), it's possible he isn't always going to be able to or find it okay to express everything, perhaps tell him about your own sensitivities/frailties as well to balance the scale a bit? Nope, she decides it's better to manipulate what she knows about him. She wanted power, not love, so.. :slap:

The song is pretty graphic with a few dirty words, but that's the way she rolls. Also the video appears to pause, but just let it keep playing as one of the best lines shows up. :facepalm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o

*SMF* THIS is the song she related to.. oh great. You know, I'm sorry, buuut I never liked that song. :runaway:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back