Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has always given me pause that some pieces of evidence may not be what they seem (and knowingly so by whomever introduced that evidence) and how an appeals court may view it, it may not even matter that she looks even worse given the truth about the piece of evidence. It may come down to the wit of her attnys and how they plead unfair prosecution advantage with things both sides knew weren't what they were shown to be during the trial. I'm not nervous, just wondering if these will come into the appeal.

I understand. But appellate judges give enormously huge wide gigantic and forgiving latitude to trial attorneys' strategies. Which is what stipulating to evidence is. The tape, the nude pics...both sides stipulated.

I'm really pretty sure its all good as far as the trial and appeals go. But.....definitely not for understanding the whole story. ;)

I'm so glad you guys are still discussing this case, I'm just not ready to let it go yet. It took me 2 years to get over Caylee's and I still check in weekly to see if karma has caught up with CA yet.
Anyways, I just got finished reading Travis's May texts and I have a feeling that N/A 55 is Jodi. Unless I missed it, Travis never met her. What do you think?

Look again at the last few lines exchanged. About what he says he'll tell his roomies, lights being out in his room, etc.

It sounds to me like they did meet up, but I'm not positive. The entire exchange feels very off and wrong and disturbing.

ETA. Read exchange for 4th time.

Mysterious lady who doesn't know him is on her way over, asking directions. Shortly beforehand TA tells her- you think I don't know what's going on and tells her that he does know, he just hasnt figured it all out yet.

She arrives I think, and leaves, they text a bit, last text is at 11:48pm.

At 12:03 AM (15 minutes later) TA texts the killer: how dare you?

Doesn't it sound like she hired a hooker to entrap him???

Anyone with access to BK, could you please look closely at the very long running text exchange Travis had on May 13 and I think on into the 14th with an unnamed woman (means she wasn't in his address book).

What do you think is going on? Did she actually end up at his house?

Their conversation is amazingly WEIRD on her part. If she did go to his house it obviously wasn't the killer, but otherwise I'd swear it was. Whoever she was it sounded very much to me like she was trying to get him to put many "incriminating" things in writing, and putting some serious pressure on him to do so.

Among other things.....asking him how many gf's he had, why he wasn't married, did he want to be married, and saying what she did about looking like a 12 year old girl??????

I had such a creepy feeling reading that whole exchange, a feeling I haven't had reading any other of the texts. I'm thinking - is it possible the killer hired someone (a hooker) to entrap him??

Even Travis the trusting seemed to get suspicious off and on, even saying at one point- how do I know you're not just trying to get me to say something incriminating?

OMG on the 12 year old reference from a seemingly random woman in a convo with Travis.

Hope, to your point about having/hiring someone to entrap him--I have been saying since forever, that POS28 used digital media prolifically to "set the stage". So, while I haven't read the texts I would be willing to bet that she had someone do this to create a digital "record" only.

Ok, it looks as if I am going to have to buy a month's subscription so that I can see what connections/parallels/inferences I can draw ;)

Look again at the last few lines exchanged. About what he says he'll tell his roomies, lights being out in his room, etc.

It sounds to me like they did meet up, but I'm not positive. The entire exchange feels very off and wrong and disturbing.

I was just looking through those texts from BK's site. It does look like "N/A 55" came to his house. At about 9:30 he is giving her directions and texting back and forth till 10:03 p.m. Then there is nothing till 11:36 when she comments about "you not want them to see me."

I don't know what to make about their conversation. It doesn't sound like they knew each other before. She asks a number of personal questions (how many girls have you dated, what do you do) mixed in with lots of sex (what would you like to do to me). And he does complain that she won't answer his questions.

If she came to his house, she wasn't there long. They started texting at 8:54 p.m. so that means she invested 30 minutes of texting before she decided to meet him, plus a half hour drive, for what can't have been more than a one hour hookup. I'm just not up on what folks do these days. Sounds like Find a Friend .com or something. But honestly I don't know.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

omg on the 12 year old reference from a seemingly random woman in a convo with travis.

Hope, to your point about having/hiring someone to entrap him--i have been saying since forever, that pos28 used digital media prolifically to "set the stage". So, while i haven't read the texts i would be willing to bet that she had someone do this to create a digital "record" only.

Ok, it looks as if i am going to have to buy a month's subscription so that i can see what connections/parallels/inferences i can draw ;)

yay!!!

I was just looking through those texts from BK's site. It does look like "N/A 55" came to his house. At about 9:30 he is giving her directions and texting back and forth till 10:03 p.m. Then there is nothing till 11:36 when she comments about "you not want them to see me."

I don't know what to make about their conversation. It doesn't sound like they knew each other before. She asks a number of personal questions (how many girls have you dated, what do you do) mixed in with lots of sex (what would you like to do to me). And he does complain that she won't answer his questions.

If she came to his house, she wasn't there long. They started texting at 8:54 p.m. so that means she invested 30 minutes of texting before she decided to meet him, plus a half hour drive, for what can't have been more than a one hour hookup. I'm just not up on what folks do these days. Sounds like Find a Friend .com or something. But honestly I don't know.

Look at earlier texts between them....

It's the text to the killer 15 minutes later that suggests to me Travis connected her to the mysterious lady. That and his comment that he knew what was going on....

When are the earlier texts? Another day? My computer is so incredibly slow that it took an hour to download texts from May 13. :(

It's the text to the killer 15 minutes later that suggests to me Travis connected her to the mysterious lady. That and his comment that he knew what was going on....

Ah, I see. That started texting at 12:07 a.m. on May 13. Travis asks "what are you going to do me." His next text is "you said I should be scared." So that sounds like they'd been talking before that?

Basically they text until about 2:00 a.m. Then they start again at about 11:30 a.m. and continue until about 9:30 p.m. with occasional 15 or 20 minute breaks. That's an incredibly long time.

I saw the comment about "you think I don't know what's going on, but I do." He also says "I need a yes or no, we've been playing this game for awhile." I notice she also says at some point she "wants a present" and he just ignores her.

When are the earlier texts? Another day? My computer is so incredibly slow that it took an hour to download texts from May 13. :(

The text almost nonstop from 1AM-ish on May 13 all the way through the day and night until she goes to his house.

Ah, I see. That started texting at 12:07 a.m. on May 13. Travis asks "what are you going to do me." His next text is "you said I should be scared." So that sounds like they'd been talking before that?

Basically they text until about 2:00 a.m. Then they start again at about 11:30 a.m. and continue until about 9:30 p.m. with occasional 15 or 20 minute breaks. That's an incredibly long time.

I saw the comment about "you think I don't know what's going on, but I do." He also says "I need a yes or no, we've been playing this game for awhile." I notice she also says at some point she "wants a present" and he just ignores her.

Sorry. Posts crossed. :)

The - I want a present - thing is part of what creeped me out. She texts that same demand over and over. They've never even met. She's on her way to hook up. Repeatedly saying I want a present when clearly it isn't meant as a joke is just plain odd.

As if May 13 isn't whacked enough.....next day, May 14, Maria M makes an appearance by text (the same Maria M, as Pocket pointed out earlier, who almost certainly was the killer, as TA seemingly found out on May 21).

But not before TA texts the killer to ask her why she is using multiple phony accounts to go into his LDS link up account. (Which she denies doing, of course, vehemently and at great length with lots of embellishments, until he tells her to "chill," and that he just finds it creepy). (Oh, yah).

Maria M and Travis text briefly. She calls him gorgeous, tells him he's a "total darling."

Her texts end with "mmmwa *advertiser censored*" and "mmwa x ". More strange gibberish, similar to delicious man texts?

ETA. Read exchange for 4th time.

Mysterious lady who doesn't know him is on her way over, asking directions. Shortly beforehand TA tells her- you think I don't know what's going on and tells her that he does know, he just hasnt figured it all out yet.

She arrives I think, and leaves, they text a bit, last text is at 11:48pm.

At 12:03 AM (15 minutes later) TA texts the killer: how dare you?

Doesn't it sound like she hired a hooker to entrap him???

Wow, I didn't think of that. But, could ja pay for a hooker? What if it was ja that showed up? That would really have screwed w/ Travis's head. I really am having a hard time reading those texts and may have missed or misunderstood some.

Wow, I didn't think of that. But, could ja pay for a hooker? What if it was ja that showed up? That would really have screwed w/ Travis's head. I really am having a hard time reading those texts and may have missed or misunderstood some.

It wasn't the killer. He texts her 15 minutes after mystery lady leaves. Not to mention, no way would he have let the killer in the door after she pretended to be another woman for over 12-14 straight hours, including fake pics.

Maybe there is no connection, but it is only a few days later that Travis and Gus are at a PPL event together and Travis catches Gus texting the killer non-stop...

The text almost nonstop from 1AM-ish on May 13 all the way through the day and night until she goes to his house.

Is "they" Jodi and Travis? Or Travis and unknown woman? Who may or may not be Jodi?

That's actually more believable that she catfished him imo. What if she set up a meeting that no one showed up to? But he knew it was her, and he was just tired of playing her stupid games. Hence the "I know what you did. " It makes Jodi sicker imo.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

The - I want a present - thing is part of what creeped me out. She texts that same demand over and over. They've never even met. She's on her way to hook up. Repeatedly saying I want a present when clearly it isn't meant as a joke is just plain odd.

It's Jodi trying to incriminate Travis. Sex in return for a gift would make him look even worse to a Mormon bishop?

I don't understand something crucial. When you send a text and it shows up in your phone records, is the phone number it came from recorded? Presumably, if the records showed the phone number, JA could have randomized the input so as to conceal her number. But if so, LE could simply have called the recorded numbers to verify that the "hooker" existed?

I don't understand something crucial. When you send a text and it shows up in your phone records, is the phone number it came from recorded? Presumably, if the records showed the phone number, JA could have randomized the input so as to conceal her number. But if so, LE could simply have called the recorded numbers to verify that the "hooker" existed?

I don't know. Phone records were introduced separately from text records during trial, but not sure how phone carriers keep track.

JM and LE have to have seen her phone records. Sure seems like those records would clear up at least a few mysteries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back