Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope things are much better for you now.

OH yes 30 years later but i can still remember it like yesterday ...alot of life lessons and Self esteem buster shots LOL..Life is good Thank you so much !!

Why she did it has been discussed and it seems obvious she is obsessed with Travis. Perhaps you mean what is wrong with JA because clearly she is not normal.

Yes, what is wrong with her, because she looks rather normal. My earlier comment was just pointing out that every time someone speculates, that someone has to say "but that give her the excuse to do what she did." Duh, IMO.

Make that - know I'm not buying it if her story to Flores about her father throwing her against the wall is true.
Also seems to be apparent in the lack of court audience.

I agree...She is a talented artist (I'm like you, lol I can't draw a simple house or trees and my birds are "w"...lol) and she sings well too..Jodi could have done well in life...Such a waste and shame that she destroyed Travis's life and her own. :( SMH.

There are people who are truly talented in the arts who can't make any $$$ - starving artists.

I doubt she has the self-discipline necessary to truly excel in any field.

If Leslie was driving Jodi home from the car rental wouldn't she be driving her own car and not in the rental???? I know a truck blew a tire in front of us on the highway coming home and we were pretty far behind but the tire was smoking as the truck pulled over and even with the windows closed the car reaked for hours of burning rubber. I have no doubt that she burned everything in the desert and stayed until she was sure every piece of evidence was gone and the car was close enough to absorb the odor. jmo

Leslie wasn't driving JA home from the car rental. Leslie was however in the rental car while JA was in Utah and never stated she smelled smoke in the car.

Jennifer Hudson and students from Sandy Hook Elementry

2po6wdz.png

This was precious!

Jodi was checking TA's voicemail messages to see who had called, etc. Then, to cover her actions, she also left messages on his VM.

Oh, yes, LambChop, the old "If I can't have him, nobody can. I gave him
all I had, and now he doesn't want it. Well, %*# him. He wants this in a wife & that in a wife -- no, he wants ME!! Taking that perfect never-done-anything-wrong-in-her-whole-life woman with him to Cancun. She'll never make him happy the way I can. Who does he think he is? He's surely no Mr. Perfect. Well, I showed him. I gave him what he deserved. Now I've got to start all over with another one. At least I don't have to be baptized and all that all over again. I'm getting on with my life.. So long, sucker!!" Slamming the door, and stomping down the driveway to her car.
She closes this chapter of her life, never worrying about it one whit. Done. Over. Put it in a box & burn it.

Do you have a link to this ???

Hahahahahahahhaha just kidding I agree 100%.

Personally I believe that evil exists in this world. No need for me to try and understand it or label it. When you have a person that will brutally kill someone like Jodi did, I have no desire to try and understand what is "wrong" with her. I felt the same way with Casey Anthony. Evil is evil. Those type of people do not deserve to live, IMO. They will always find a victim, they will always inflict pain and suffering on someone. These people can not be rehabilitated, can not change themselves and appear to have no desire to do so. Why keep them alive in prison until they die of natural causes? Why not save everyone the time, money and aggravation and just kill them?

I know there has been talk about nature/nurture. I also know that there are folks that believe that a baby is born a "blank slate" and that their parents and others around them mold them. I don't believe this. I believe that we are born with certain characteristics already formed. I believe that evil can be evil from birth. I believe that a good upbringing can help them to change who they are but that not all of them want to change who they are. I believe that when someone is evil that there are to many excuses used in order to try and understand what "made" them this way. However, if this is the casse then would we not see other siblings, raised the same way by the same parents, as evil as well? Take Jodi for instance, we have seen nothing evil from her siblings. Casey Anthony, her brother has shown no evil either. I'm sure there are many others as well that can be used as examples.

Sorry for the rant, just something that has been brewing for a few days now. I just can't stand it when an evil person is "excused" because of their childhood or upbringing.

MOO

Evil is vague. What acts are evil? Are thoughts evil? Is it just murder that is evil?
Would you still say JA is evil if...
she had never met TA and never murdered anyone?
she had died in a car accident on her way to to TA's that night?
she was loving and kind to Brewer's kid as he claims?

Evil is vague. What acts are evil? Are thoughts evil? Is it just murder that is evil?
she had never met TA and never murdered anyone?
she was loving and kind to Brewer's kid as he claims?

Usually someone is deemed evil after the fact and not before. There is something they do that people judge them to be evil. jmo

sh had never met TA and never murdered anyone?

Jodi killed Travis three times. That is evil. She has shown no remorse, went on with her life as if nothing happened. If she had never killed Travis, then no, we would not know that she is evil now. But I do believe that at some point, in time she would have killed someone. So far it appears that all of her exs are exs because she broke up with them. Travis was the first to break up with her. This caused her true self to shine through. If the cat story is true, then yes, Jodi would still be evil even if she had not killed Travis. If there is a person that does something like this, to a person or an animal, then they can be considered evil IMO. Since we can not see into a person's mind then how can we determine if their thoughts are evil? However, once they act on those thoughts then yes we can determine them as evil.

MOO

It was a great example of JM showing he works using "FACTS" :)

A few random observations: 1. I'm not really pro-hairplugs, but his mugshot was CRAZY!! I think he should go bald or get plugs!!; 2. I found comfort knowing she had 50mgs of ambien in her system bc there's no way she knew what he was doing and didn't suffer (I've had some random things happen on 7.5mg of ambien and had no recollection); and 3. Hillary has to be the most ignorant or most brainwashed woman I've ever seen!! WOWSERS!!

He is a piece of work, I can barely stand to look at him.
I agree with 1., 2., and 3. :)

JA is no match for Juan. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members