Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling since their was "sealed" things happening, one of them flipped (SM IMO) and will get out.

Maybe SM has flipped and TM's lawyer knows it, and wants to hash it out in the media, and throw some mud on TM
I can just picture TM, if she knew lover boy had turned on her and she can't run that big mouth.

Maybe SM has flipped and TM's lawyer knows it, and wants to hash it out in the media, and throw some mud on TM
I can just picture TM, if she knew lover boy had turned on her and she can't run that big mouth.

She'd be madder than a wet hen!

I bet the guards know quite a bit about the marriage made in heaven! I would so love to hear some of those stories, but I don't want anything to cause a mistrial or jeopardize the case.

Is he talking about SM being a low life cheating dog and TM being a wh*** or HE? I'm thinking he's talking about the Ms. I could be wrong.

He made other comments, throughout that whole lonnngggg post. He was talking about HE : (

It probably was dumped into a septic tank...

I say we send PeterThomasFan out to locate it. Grab yer hazmat suit!

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen you post, lol.

I haven't read social media on this case in a while, but did last night. There are "certain" family members vehemently denying this has happened. Someone will post a question and she will call her sister and ask. True or false? Who knows, still crazytown though ...

It probably was dumped into a septic tank...

I say we send PeterThomasFan out to locate it. Grab yer hazmat suit!
:clap::clap::clap:

Hilarious! Call off the search; it's back. And I'm on a thanking spree. ;)

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen you post, lol.

I must be way off my game. ;) I'm usually much funnier than that, but I guess not lately and not in this thread. But thank you, Knox. I know I always appreciate a good chuckle so happy to pass one along.

I must be way off my game. ;) I'm usually much funnier than that, but I guess not lately and not in this thread. But thank you, Knox. I know I always appreciate a good chuckle so happy to pass one along.

Madeleine74, No disrespect intended as I mean this in a fun/good way, but you have been a little uptight lately LOL so it's nice to see your humor back! Thanks for sharing!

Madeleine74, No disrespect intended as I mean this in a fun/good way, but you have been a little uptight lately LOL so it's nice to see your humor back! Thanks for sharing!

No offense taken at all, NWLady. I totally understand. My posting style is on the brusque, cut-to-the-chase, facts-only side, which is not intended to be a buzzkill, it's just me getting my thoughts out through my fingers before the thought disappears. I'm well aware of it. I'm actually different in person (much warmer & funnier), so I've been told a few times. ;-)

Moved post from Bond Hearing thread

I'm assuming whatever it was the Assistant Solicitor wanted to have sealed until trial is still "sealed". Remember?

Could it possibly be the "flop" IYKWIM?

Anyone care to sleuth that while I run to the store?

She asked the Judge if she could submit something already sealed and not discuss.

Moved post to Trial thread

“The State will ask for an Order of this Court to file a motion under seal, effectively restricting access to said motion to the Court and parties of this case,” the motion continues. “This motion is made on behalf of the State with the intent of preserving the integrity of a fair and impartial jury and to ensure a fair and impartial trial for both parties.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_7eecb926-4b47-11e4-bddd-0017a43b2370.html

A prosecutor in the Heather Elvis case has filed a motion requesting a hearing to argue why a second motion she's preparing to file should be filed under seal and kept secret.

Still wondering if this motion even went through? What became of it and how can we find out???

Brady violation? Defense attorneys found exculpatory evidence in the discovery?

[Deleted]

Nevermind... after reading many of your insightful posts... mine didn't make much sense to me anymore.

:facepalm:

My Horry News said they confirmed that TM will also appear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. Just quoted the article... The release does not specify who is appearing for the bond hearing though Sidney Moorer was the only one to request a bond hearing as of this posting.

and adds 'someone else as a TM 'helper' that cannot talk anymore.............

Does anyone know how HE family is holding up through all of this? Bless their hearts..............

http://www.wbtw.com/story/27919202/tammy-moorer

Tammy looking forward to the trial? lol -does she realize that all her dirty laundry is going to come out and the world is just going to see her as a crazy, jealous, narcissistic woman?

McCollum told News13 that his client is prepared for the trial, which is scheduled to begin May 11.

“…we're ready to go” McCollum said. “She's looking forward to having her defense heard and all the things that happen in a trial. So we are anxious and ready and willing to begin the trial."

Also, they want to lift the gag order...probably so they can make a case to move the trial later.

During next Friday's bond hearing appearance, McCollum also wants to have a judge remove the gag order that severely limits information about the case from being discussed by officials to the public.

I'm tired of states/counties sealing everything. I'm in a FOIA state and let me tell you, the Jodi Arias case alone is no freedom of information act in any way freely distributed. 7 years almost later and there's tons sealed. smh

Tammy's defense will probably run like her facebook did. Not going to be shocked if it is. Anxious to see if Sidney is as underhanded as she is. He could be. Obviously, TM is outspoken. Run your mouth honey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor