Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I'm lost here you mean the preliminary or the baby? I thought there was no baby, I'm confused?!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

BW baby due next month. No trial date set.

I checked BW's Facebook and it doesn't look she has had a baby yet. They haven't even had the pre-lim yet, have they?

Wait...who is BW? I feel like I'm out of a loop here????

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Blue

Wait...who is BW? I feel like I'm out of a loop here????

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Blue

Heather's roommate, who will be a key witness. They're apparently holding off on moving ahead at this point until she has her baby and can be more easily participative. (Don't quote me....I don't have a link!)

Heather's roommate, who will be a key witness. They're apparently holding off on moving ahead at this point until she has her baby and can be more easily participative. (Don't quote me....I don't have a link!)

Elvis’ roommate, identified in a police report as Brianna Warrelmann, received a phone call from Elvis at about 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.
According to the report, the roommate said the victim “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from a man the report says was nearly twice her age.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Ahhh that was my confusion too! I thought it was TM. Thank you.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

They're apparently holding off on moving ahead at this point until she has her baby and can be more easily participative. (Don't quote me....I don't have a link!)

I think that was only speculation on here. I don't think it's ever been stated by anyone involved in the case.

That's very true - it's only rumor that things are being held off because of the pregnancy - I've not seen anything that gives any credence to that being true at all.

So, the big question then is, "What's the delay?"
While pregnancy being the cause for the delay is speculation on our parts, that doesn't mean it's NOT the cause for the delay. I'm still hanging my hat on it. While, like hoppy said, we haven't "seen anything that gives any credence to that being true," we also haven't seen anything that gives credence to any other explanation. Nor have we seen anything that negates the theory. :twocents:

Still no trial. What are the Ms up to these days? Where is Heather?

Saving my spot for when the trial starts.

I don't understand why they can't just a set a date for the trial? just make it after Bri gives birth. The other case I'm following...Justin Harris...has no date either...while the Hannah graham case has every hearing date and trial date all set.

I don't understand why they can't just a set a date for the trial? just make it after Bri gives birth. The other case I'm following...Justin Harris...has no date either...while the Hannah graham case has every hearing date and trial date all set.
But how long after she gives birth? Is she expected to travel all that way with a newborn? Or leave her newborn in NJ? And with the high-risk pregnancy what compilations might there be? Aren't there too many unknowns to just set a date and expect her to be there?

Tapatalking

But how long after she gives birth? Is she expected to travel all that way with a newborn? Or leave her newborn in NJ? And with the high-risk pregnancy what compilations might there be? Aren't there too many unknowns to just set a date and expect her to be there?

Tapatalking

All good questions (if that's even the reason the trial is delayed :gaah:)

The delay is a bit unnerving. Initially we had indication of a speedy trial, now it's delayed - and I hope it's not due to prosecution scrambling to scrape up a case. I hope they got something...

Meanwhile the Ms are living it up with BBQs and free stuff.

IMO, a thorough search with a dive team is something the state and/or the Elvis family needs to reconsider.

Tapatalking

Why even set dates for any trial when there could be any circumstances that would prevent a player or witness from being there?

They could always do the questioning via tv if she is not able to make it. She's not the only witness to move by the time a case goes to trial. She will have to find arrangements for her child if she has to travel. Or is the trial going to be delayed until the kid is old enough to stay home alone?

There's been no (as in zero) confirmation of the rumor that the state is waiting for BW to have her baby. That was speculation all the way through, like most things posted on the Interwebs. The truth is we don't know why it's taking time for a trial date to be set, and guessing or creating rumors isn't going to get anyone the real reason any faster.

Personally, I don't think BW's pregnancy is the reason. I haven't watched too many trials, but I am pretty sure BW will only be needed one or two days. They can always have BW testify via TV if she is not able to make it.

There's no reason why they can't set dates for hearings and for jury selection and for the trial, around BW's pregnancy. Yeah, it's possible that if the trial started 2-3 months after BW's baby is born, she will be in the hospital, not able to make it, but anything could happen to anyone involved in the trial. There's no reason they couldn't have gotten all the hearings out of the way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89