Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that judge, who knows what he'll do. I'm sure the state will vehemently object.

Sending positive thoughts to Heather's family, especially her dad and Aunt P... I hope y'all are doing as best as can be expected. We/I have not forgotten about you guys. Or Heather.

They have 30 cameras on their property. Has anyone looked at fb this morning?

I saw all of that. I guess they are happy that they had some excitement to justify all of those cameras. I love reading "SM" bragging that violent people would have handled the situation entirely different than they did. Never miss an opportunity to brag about yourself...creeps. I'm sure the girl was stunned from the accident and is thankful today that she's safe, what a horrible place to end up after an accident! She could have disappeared forever.

Another pic of TM playing in the surf! Sorry. I couldn't resist.

626581-beach-gator-2855a.jpg

This picture came from MSM, not facebook.
http://interactives.wbtw.com/photom...81/pawleys-island-gator-in-ocean/beach-gator/

I saw all of that. I guess they are happy that they had some excitement to justify all of those cameras. I love reading "SM" bragging that violent people would have handled the situation entirely different than they did. Never miss an opportunity to brag about yourself...creeps. I'm sure the girl was stunned from the accident and is thankful today that she's safe, what a horrible place to end up after an accident! She could have disappeared forever.

"NORMAL" people would not even have considered handling it a different way. That kind of speculation shows how warped their thinking is.

ITA, but I think they will need a much better reason than a trip to Disney World to be able to leave the state while facing murder charges.

Agree...but we are rational people...the M's are not. TM wants to go to DW in September and she only sees that her needs should be met because she's TM. SM was offered a job,at the bond hearing, working for his brother and he refused. They expect people to donate to their family and fill their needs. This is why I don't think this hearing is about a job for SM. JMO

Did TM miscarry recently in prison? Or did I misinterpret someone mentioning a pregnancy on the thread.

Did TM miscarry recently in prison? Or did I misinterpret someone mentioning a pregnancy on the thread.

That was what she alleged while she was incarcerated.

It's another day on "the outside"... :doh:

who has the children? Are they back with the parents? or grandma? I surely feel sorry how they are raised.

Well, since Judge Denis has decided to include T for the bond modification as well, you better believe that it will be granted. It is already a done deal. And I would bet that is so they can travel. What about getting jobs like S promised when he was up for his bond hearing.

Does anyone want to conjecture as to why the State didn't respond to the Defense's initial request for a bond modification?

Not knowing what the exact modification even is, I also wonder if the D had to explain to the State ahead of time?

Doesn't seem like a fair and systematic process IMO.

going back to Fla...........LE follow them?
might take them where Heather may be?
Criminals always go back to scene?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members