Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of this thread should be changed to: "No Trial Date Set Yet for Sidney & Tammy Moorer"

or ... No trial between September 25 and November 16 as Sidney will be a cook at the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot.

Since when is Florida a bordering state of South Carolina???? WTF!

How is Sidney going to make a living for five working as a cook at Epcot. It will take three months of his salary to pay for moving expenses. This is really ridiculous.

They have really been struggling financially. All we are asking is so he can work to earn a living,” Sidney Moorer’s attorney Kirk Truslow said during the Aug. 6 hearing in Charleston. http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com

I'm really wondering how they will ever get this case into a two hour Lifetime movie, including commercials.

I'm really wondering how they will ever get this case into a two hour Lifetime movie, including commercials.

Last year I was telling my wife (who loves Lifetime movies) about this case and how it already had enough craziness for 2 Lifetime movies. And it's only gotten crazier since then.

Disney wouldn't do a google search on Heather Elvis -- why would they even know about Heather Elvis? However, if they had done a cursory search on SM, his trouble with the law in SC would have come up.

While I think these two are getting away with murder, I also think that contacts to SM's employer will only fuel more motions by the defense alleging the M's are victims and require more favor from the court.

And, the over-arching problem is that the State isn't aggressively pursuing its case which I suspect will not sufficiently hold up when tested in a courtroom.

I agree with Jilly. It is up to the state to put up or shut up.

Right now the M's are considered "innocent until proven guilty." Yes, I know everyone and their cousin believes them to be guilty. I'm in that particular boat too. But, as a citizen of the U.S. I believe in constitutional rights and the constitution was written by some very wise humans. The burden to prove charges rests solely on the state and never on the suspect or defendant. I remind myself of this because it's easy to get caught up in the emotional side of cases but the law and the underlying system is what guides this and any case.

I want to know why the Solicitor of Horry County has not yet set a trial date. I want him to explain the status. He is a public servant for the state, yet no one seems to be asking him about this case or insisting on getting answers for the taxpayers of SC.

Catching up on here. Will TM be able to work right with or accompany SM? You know she's his partner in all things and I really can't see her allowing him that much freedom.

I agree with Jilly. It is up to the state to put up or shut up.

Right now the M's are considered "innocent until proven guilty." Yes, I know everyone and their cousin believes them to be guilty. I'm in that particular boat too. But, as a citizen of the U.S. I believe in constitutional rights and the constitution was written by some very wise humans. The burden to prove charges rests solely on the state and never on the suspect or defendant. I remind myself of this because it's easy to get caught up in the emotional side of cases but the law and the underlying system is what guides this and any case.

I want to know why the Solicitor of Horry County has not yet set a trial date. I want him to explain the status. He is a public servant for the state, yet no one seems to be asking him about this case or insisting on getting answers for the taxpayers of SC.

I don't know how the Elvis family feels about this either. They may be relieved for the M's to move away. I think I would be, considering how much their other daughter resembles Heather and the obvious mental instability of the 'suspects'.

Catching up on here. Will TM be able to work right with or accompany SM? You know she's his partner in all things and I really can't see her allowing him that much freedom.

Agreed, bestill. TM will be right by his side at the food kiosk like a leach while he is cooking. and if she has to step away for a while, I'm sure she would make sure one of the kids fills in and later gets grilled by mama as to whether old slimey Sid was talking to the ladies. She wouldn't ever give him the opportunity to flirt/carry on with the young females. He's under her thumb. She knows it, he knows it, and we know it.

I don't know how the Elvis family feels about this either. They may be relieved for the M's to move away. I think I would be, considering how much their other daughter resembles Heather and the obvious mental instability of the 'suspects'.

That is definitely a plus, but I can't help thinking the Elvises are worried that a trial won't take place. I remember reading on the findheatherelvis fb page that the family was strategizing where to search for Heather next, so I was happy to hear they are still looking. As a parent, I know I could never stop looking for my child.

How is Sidney going to make a living for five working as a cook at Epcot. It will take three months of his salary to pay for moving expenses. This is really ridiculous.

They have really been struggling financially. All we are asking is so he can work to earn a living,” Sidney Moorer’s attorney Kirk Truslow said during the Aug. 6 hearing in Charleston. http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com

That's true because Truslow said it? lol In that case, Truslow said that SM would be working for his brother, but that never happened. The M's begged for donations with several go fund me accounts and then posted pics of all the new stuff. If SM really wanted to work, he would have worked for his brother as Truslow said,but that was just another lie by SM and his lawyer.

I read online that they both were hired at Epcot, but as of today they were NO LONGER in the database. Can anyone confirm this?

Not sure about TM but I've seen a pic of SM's new hire photo and job description. *shrugs*

Personally, I think its about the food. They were always chowing down on their Disney Cruises and posting photos on a Disney Blog of the food. Plus its fun to be around Mickey, Minnie and the gang for them and apparently he is as addicted to it as his wife is.

SM's employee record is completely gone from the Disney employee database. Tammy is not in there either.
* I was just told that people are not removed from the database unless people are fired or have quit/resigned.

Think his record is just hidden from view or do you think they've terminated him?

Think his record is just hidden from view or do you think they've terminated him?

I asked and she said there's no way he'd get special treatment out of all the Disney employees. He had to of been fired or he quit. According to my friend, there's no way it would be hidden from her. So...I guess he's no longer there or something. I'll have her look again on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478