Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked and she said there's no way he'd get special treatment out of all the Disney employees. He had to of been fired or he quit. According to my friend, there's no way it would be hidden from her. So...I guess he's no longer there or something. I'll have her look again on Monday.
I had my person check, too. Gone!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Assuming SM was fired or unable to start the new job in FL, what would that mean for the bond modification and move? You know TM is probably seething and I'm shocked that I haven't heard about any FB rants in response.

ETA: Hmmm... it appears they've changed their profile visibility settings recently.

Smh ... wonder if we will ever even know if they ditch the ankle bracelets and disappear. I hope someone has eyes on them and not just electronics. MOOOOO

Assuming SM was fired or unable to start the new job in FL, what would that mean for the bond modification and move? You know TM is probably seething and I'm shocked that I haven't heard about any FB rants in response.

ETA: Hmmm... it appears they've changed their profile visibility settings recently.

She has now posted something visible to the public. Now I feel badly for being so jealous of her.....

Disney wouldn't do a google search on Heather Elvis -- why would they even know about Heather Elvis? However, if they had done a cursory search on SM, his trouble with the law in SC would have come up.

I agree, I'm wondering how on earth SM got that job and passed a background check. You would assume that Disney would conduct a criminal background check prior to hiring someone, right? SMH

I am super jealous. Because, let's face it, living their lives right now must be a blast. NOT.

You'd think that Disney would have heard of the M's. TM's "Disney" travel site came down fast when SM was named a POI.

The M's aren't famous, and Disney corporate (FL & CA) probably aren't spending their time following True Crime cases or "Dis" forum discussions. They have enough to do just running their day-to-day operations.

The M's are the ones reacting and trying to contain some social media exposure (well, to a certain degree). It's not like Disney brought their own site down because somebody with the last name of "Moorer" happens to like going to Disney, liked/likes posting about it, and is now involved in a murder and fraud case in another state.

The M's aren't famous, and Disney corporate (FL & CA) probably aren't spending their time following True Crime cases or "Dis" forum discussions. They have enough to do just running their day-to-day operations.

The M's are the ones reacting and trying to contain some social media exposure (well, to a certain degree). It's not like Disney brought their own site down because somebody with the last name of "Moorer" happens to like going to Disney, liked/likes posting about it, and is now involved in a murder and fraud case in another state.

I realize that they aren't famous. Never mind.

I was just opining on Disney being aware of the M's or Heather Elvis. Maybe some people who work there have heard of the case, but I'm not sure how much exposure employees of Disney would otherwise get, considering the case is out of SC. I bet someone could take an informal poll though, ask a random set of 20 or 30 employees who work at Dis corporate in FL and see how many have heard of the case or the people involved.

I was just opining on Disney being aware of the M's or Heather Elvis. Maybe some people who work there have heard of the case, but I'm not sure how much exposure employees of Disney would otherwise get, considering the case is out of SC. I bet someone could take an informal poll though, ask a random set of 20 or 30 employees who work at Dis corporate in FL and see how many have heard of the case or the people involved.

I agree, but I would think that a simple google search of SM would bring up loads of stuff about the HE case. And I would just assume that HR departments these days would be googling their employees. But as far as knowing who he is or even Heather? Nope.

Maybe Sidney Moorer never got a job with Disney and is working somewhere else in Florida.

Do we have a MSM link showing where he gained employment? I only found an article saying this.

Moorer remains under home detention monitoring and must provide the following to those officials: his new home address; name of employer; work address; verification of his employment; and waive any extradition from the state of Florida in the event of a violation of bond, according to the order.

We had/still have (just leads to a dead end), a link of his confirmed Disney profile for employment. It's located a few pages back.

But what I'm hoping is that anxiety & stress are continuing to torture their minds & lives (regardless of what they pretend to tout on FB). That though they pretend as if life is the same as before Heather went missing, it's not & never will be & hoping to run away from problems does absolutely nothing but simply take them along with you. MOO.
Maybe Sidney Moorer never got a job with Disney and is working somewhere else in Florida.

Do we have a MSM link showing where he gained employment? I only found an article saying this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We had/still have (just leads to a dead end), a link of his confirmed Disney profile for employment. It's located a few pages back.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SBM

What do you mean that there's a link that leads to a dead end a few pages back. I don't see a MSM link saying where Sidney got a job.

What's a "Disney profile for employment"? An application? Or something else?

SBM

What do you mean that there's a link that leads to a dead end a few pages back. I don't see a MSM link saying where Sidney got a job.

What's a "Disney profile for employment"? An application? Or something else?

Disney has so many employees that in order to keep track of everything, they have a database of every single person employed and all their information down to which building and what they do, where they live, etc etc. Sidney Moorer was hired and inserted into the database as hired and approximately two weeks later his other info and a photo was added. Then a few days later - his file was gone.

Disney has so many employees that in order to keep track of everything, they have a database of every single person employed and all their information down to which building and what they do, where they live, etc etc. Sidney Moorer was hired and inserted into the database as hired and approximately two weeks later his other info and a photo was added. Then a few days later - his file was gone.
Exactly. Disney is one of the largest employers in the world. Departments upon departments upon departments. That database, or portal is what I called it a while back and I think confused people, is maintained and pretty up to date. It's accurate almost all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member