Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved a lot of photos to my photo file of them since they came back on facebook.

Sm's account was erased, the other day it was filled with pictures and smiles and evidence--today it's emptied out--but i am so sure the cops have copies of everything including her feet in the sand with braclet on. Bri's baby boy was born let the courts begin......justice will prevail.

OH we need our Social Media thread! Any speculation why they would remove SM's account? IMO that is a good sign because their natural behavior seems to be arrogant and taunting and 'in your face!'. If they shut up, there is a reason. Justice for Heather! Congrats to Bri!

SM's FB looks the same to me as the last time I looked, but I haven't looked at it in at least a week.

I am way behind on this thread. Wasn't Tammy supposed to be pregnant?

I found this very interesting.

"The sub station across the road has a lot of security cameras as well that shows things on our property. It shows every time we leave our home and come back, as well as some of the playground area. At first when they put those in like 5 years ago it made us feel watched but now we are very happy those cameras see everything because weird stuff happens around often."

So we now know the sub station across the street has many cameras and they have been in place for about 5 years. So all the 'weird stuff':thinking: has been captured. :thinking:

I am way behind on this thread. Wasn't Tammy supposed to be pregnant?

That was mentioned during the 1st bond hearing. It is unknown if it was true. Likely, it wasn't. But if it was, she miscarried. Hasn't anything been said (by her) about it since she was released on bond.

I am not real facebook savy, but it looks like Sidney's facebook is up. Notice that he has some places on his places. I guess these were reposted to this newer facebook page about 2 months ago, but appear to be from the California, Florida, and Georgia trips closer to the time Heather went missing. Noticed Tammy doesn't have any places coming up, guess she hasn't been able to go anywhere since her new page.

I am not real facebook savy, but it looks like Sidney's facebook is up. Notice that he has some places on his places. I guess these were reposted to this newer facebook page about 2 months ago, but appear to be from the California, Florida, and Georgia trips closer to the time Heather went missing. Noticed Tammy doesn't have any places coming up, guess she hasn't been able to go anywhere since her new page.

I wonder if he has the county jail there. :giggle:

I wonder if he has the county jail there. :giggle:

Maybe. But it may indicate a route they have driven and the pic associated with Blythe Island looks like a stop at a Burger King along the way. Interesting that some remains were recently found near the Blythe Island area. I think it was just of 95 on Picric St in Brunswick. Unfortunately, there are son many missing people it could be anyone.

She did have the feet in the sand w/ankle bracelets photo however.

Who is IB or the one who had the baby in relationship to TM or SM?
Like Xara, I'm behind too on this thread. :thinking:

Ref
: The "hold up" has been BRI--HOLD ON SHE HAD HER BABY ON OR AROUND 8/15/2015. Now the games are over and court dates should be a comin!!!! That may be the very last time Tammy has her feet in the Sand. Watch for movement on this case now.

Why was she integral to this case?

Why was she integral to this case?

Bri was Heather's roommate at the time and was out of town. Heather made a call to her after Sidney's call to Heather and Bri has said Heather was upset and that Sidney said he was leaving his wife. It was after Heather and Bri talked that Heather or at least her car made the trip to Peachtree in the early morning hours. So she is a major link as to what transpired between Sidney and Heather and her testimony will be important establishing that link and the circumstances.

I guess SM's latest profile pic (with Disney armband) was a little too telling, so he deleted it.

P[r]oof! :escape:

Don`t matter if he deleted it or not, that photo has been sent to the right people that needs to see it, including Judge Dennis

That would be "camp", let's not forget that fantasy adventure.

And from hwy 544...hope they checked up on SM!

If the new girl isn't found, can the defense use her name in the trial being they were from the same area?

p.s. I hope she is found safe.......

TM's FB August comments are very interesting.
How happy she is and SM responds not as happy as he is. Then something about soon everyone will know why.

What are they up to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member