Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't been convicted of anything so they're not 'criminals' (yet). If you have a valid threat to report, then do so and they'll be picked up by LE and their bail will be at risk or revoked. Be prepared to provide proof of this threat though, beyond feelings.
Hubby is just blowing smoke. I'm not concerned as much today as I was yesterday. I am surrounded by family, she has no clue where we are staying. What could she do to me here? Ugghhh...nevermind. I don't even want to give that thought process room to grow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I doubt Disney cares that the Moorers are visiting the park. The Moorers are just going to be your average family, not causing any issues. They may have killed Heather, but that doesnt mean they are going to kill some random person in the park. They search bags at the gates, so I guess that will happen with their bare hands? Plus there's security and cameras everywhere in Disney. They don't want any issues in their park, but they cannot do a criminal background check on everyone who enters.

It is a valid concern IMO.

I am surprised that Disney did not take steps to revoke their admission passes and keep them from ever going there when their employment was ended.
I think Disney found out they withheld info or lied on their employment applications and so if that was the case then Disney should have taken steps to ensure they cannot go to the park.

Stay safe and try to enjoy your time there.
I'm wondering if he is still employed. I'm going to have my friend dig through the system again to see if he or she has reappeared.

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy my family time. [emoji4]

Avoid drama. Life's too short. Enjoy your vacation.

I'm wondering if he is still employed. I'm going to have my friend dig through the system again to see if he or she has reappeared.

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy my family time. [emoji4]

Have a fun time!! I can't believe you actually saw her, that place is huge, what are the chances! You should send those pics right to the press!

I thought I read the reason was for employement and now that the employement has ended there should be a judicial order for them to return to the state where charges exist.

Isnt that the rules for most murder charges that you have to remain in the state where charges exist?

There is always a possibility that a person would flee the country and it seems to me that allowing them to be out of state is not something most judges allow. I have never heard of this before and to me it is inexcusable. The judge has responsibility to do the right thing for the State VS Ms.

This is not the right thing IMO.

The state shares a responsibility in this as well. IMO

How do you know the employment has ended?

Changing the mood a bit... I was listening to an episode of the Reveal podcast the other day, an episode titled "Inside America's Coldest Cases" & they started talking about the Websleuths community and I started freaking out! (In a good way, of course!) They even interviewed Tricia Griffith, the founder of WS!

I did a little happy dance for the podcast puttin' us on the map... :)

The state shares a responsibility in this as well. IMO

How do you know the employment has ended ?

I'm sorry that I don't know for sure one way or the other. Although I do recall reading back on one of our threads and the discussion seemed to imply that he may not be working for Disney anymore.

I don't think there is any way to tell for sure unless Disney lists all employees publicly somewhere.

What kind of circumstantial evidence is there, to link them with HE on her last day/night which could be tracked?

It might be wise to list the circumstantial evidence, to see if there seems to be a preponderance before suggesting it has to be them (the two of them) as a jury will see what we may not see. (IF there is ever a jury chosen that is)?

I thought SS from here and posted on FB was unallowed? One of the pages have posted all my stuff from yesterday. Hey y'all! <waving>

I'm sorry that I don't know for sure one way or the other. Although I do recall reading back on one of our threads and the discussion seemed to imply that he may not be working for Disney anymore.

I don't think there is any way to tell for sure unless Disney lists all employees publicly somewhere.

Disney is not the only place to work in Florida.

Disney is not the only place to work in Florida.

Yeah, it will all depend what the Bond Restrictions are as far as where he can work down there. Its not clear from this news article.

"Moorer remains under home detention monitoring and must provide the following to those officials: his new home address; name of employer; work address; verification of his employment; and waive any extradition from the state of Florida in the event of a violation of bond, according to the order."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article33184551.html

Yeah, it will all depend what the Bond Restrictions are as far as where he can work down there. Its not clear from this news article.

"Moorer remains under home detention monitoring and must provide the following to those officials: his new home address; name of employer; work address; verification of his employment; and waive any extradition from the state of Florida in the event of a violation of bond, according to the order."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article33184551.html

I'm sure SM gave the name of the place where he would be working before the Judge allowed him to leave the state. My guess is, he is still working there.

I'm not ready to place all the responsibility on the Judge. The state didn't object. No reasons were given of why the M's should not be permitted to leave the state. Had they given the Judge something to work with, perhaps he would have ruled accordingly. IMO

I would have to say Judge Dennis is about 95% responsible for this. If you listen to the bond modification hearing that judge couldn't wait to interrupt the state at almost every sentence. He let the defense attorneys speak without interruption. To me it was sickening. He just loved to hear himself talk. The prosecution could not get a word in edgewise. Also, there are rumors that he has ties to the M family. Someone said he mentioned fishing with someone in SM's family. I don't know if that is the case. I just really did not like the judge's manner toward the state.

I would have to say Judge Dennis is about 95% responsible for this. If you listen to the bond modification hearing that judge couldn't wait to interrupt the state at almost every sentence. He let the defense attorneys speak without interruption. To me it was sickening. He just loved to hear himself talk. The prosecution could not get a word in edgewise. Also, there are rumors that he has ties to the M family. Someone said he mentioned fishing with someone in SM's family. I don't know if that is the case. I just really did not like the judge's manner toward the state.

BBM-Did you mean the bond hearing? Yes, I watched it.

I think the rumors have been over the top in this case. IMO

Frankly, I don't like the state's manner toward prosecuting this case.

I'm sure SM gave the name of the place where he would be working before the Judge allowed him to leave the state. My guess is, he is still working there.

That makes the most sense. If SM was fired from Disney weeks ago I think we would have heard about it in the MSM by now.

JMO

I thought SS from here and posted on FB was unallowed? One of the pages have posted all my stuff from yesterday. Hey y'all! <waving>

This is a public site. It's impossible to keep people from taking screen shots and posting them on FaceBook or other sites.

That makes the most sense. If SM was fired from Disney weeks ago I think we would have heard about it in the MSM by now.

JMO

SM has to maintain steady employment in order to stay in Florida. Well aware of this, he applies and gets a job at Disney, knowing full well this is the first place people will look for him. Makes no sense to me. I think he had other options and is working elsewhere. IMO

http://www.horrycounty.org/

Horry County still at OPCON-1 as river flooding becomes more of a concern.

Horry County is currently operating at OPCON-1 due to the flooding conditions. Stay up to date with the latest announcements by visiting our news page, our interactive road closures map, or our interactive map of potential flooding impact areas. FEMA disaster assistance phone number 800-621-3362 or 800-462-7585(TTY)

Two awesome maps at this link:
road closures: http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/v...8d62&extent=-79.6672,33.5186,-78.1511,34.2936
potential flooding: http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/v...4892&extent=-79.2545,33.6224,-78.4965,34.0103

POTENTIAL flooding areas! :eek::eek::eek:hwow::eek:hwow:
PTL:
Captureptl.PNG
Moorers:
potential flooding m.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors