Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A letter to Disney about her conduct, behaviors, and pending charges and getting her banned from her favorite place on earth, that should hit her where it counts. Disney doesn't fool around, I doubt they would want to take any chances or want any potential liabilities, you know, sex in public, all that jazz, if you kwim...

*this could be my best idea yet, lol.

She's not been convicted of anything and without that or an active report of a problem that occurred on Disney property, they'd have no reason to ban her. Being accused of a crime is not the same thing as being convicted of a crime.

Also, Disney wouldn't care about Medicare/Medicaid or food stamp fraud and I.E. would only be an issue if she was convicted. They might not even care unless such behaviors (I.E.) occurred on their properties (not sure about that).

Iirc, they do a fingerprint scan at the gates on everyone who enters the park for childrens' safety (rsos). Without a conviction on record (yet), TM is probably free to enter the park as she pleases. It would be interesting to see the park's specific criteria on denying entrance as far as criminals' records are considered. Perhaps any felony, or only violent and sexual crimes specifically?

Disney passes/tickets are non-transferable. The fingerprint is to stop people from giving their ticket to someone else to use.

Things have sure been quiet for a while. Hopefully, things will start happening soon. Anyone know what the Ms are up to these days?

"Crime Watch Daily" films in Myrtle Beach for story about Heather Elvis case
Updated 15 hrs ago

More national attention is coming to the Heather Elvis case.

“Crime Watch Daily,” a nationally syndicated television show, spent Friday and Saturday filming in the Myrtle Beach area for a story it plans to air at a future date.

Representatives of the show said the story would include footage shot at Broadway at the Beach, site of the old Tilted Kilt restaurant where Elvis used to work.

Kelly McLear with “Crime Watch Daily” said the show also planned to include interviews with Terry and Debbi Elvis, Heather’s parents.

[…]

seeking reappointment is Circuit Judge Steven John of Little River, who’s served on the bench since 2001. Judge John has presided over several high-profile criminal cases, including the Heather Elvis case.

It was Judge John who signed the gag order that remains in effect. He remained the lead judge until ceding that authority in December to Circuit Judge Markley Dennis, an at-large judge from Summerville.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/horry_county/article_e52b23f8-87eb-11e5-aa77-17595f7c5011.html

Well, in other news, according to facebook Sidney is dead. His page now says "remembering Sidney Moorer" which is what fb does after someone has passed away.

Well, in other news, according to facebook Sidney is dead. His page now says "remembering Sidney Moorer" which is what fb does after someone has passed away.

:thinking: How does Facebook get notified?

It has been said that it was the work of trolls that hacked into it and did that. Who knows? Truth is hard to come by in this.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It has been said that it was the work of trolls that hacked into it and did that. Who knows? Truth is hard to come by in this.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wonder why they didn't hack into TM's page? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's not some game the M's are playing, you know "we're so hated people hack in to our page and want us dead". Anything to create drama, it really has been quiet for a while. And the hacking occured right around the time the film crew was here? How convenient.

I don't think FB does this. I have a few deceased friends still on FB and their accounts look the same as when they died.

Me too.:tears::tears:

I looked up FB's policy for 'Remembering'.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-safety/remembering-loved-ones-on-facebook/306746312679491

When someone passes away, Facebook will memorialize their account in order to protect their privacy. Memorialization changes the account’s privacy settings so that only confirmed friends can see that person’s profile or find them by typing their name into the search bar. A memorialized account will also be removed from the Suggestions section of the Home Page, and no birthday reminders will be sent out on their behalf. To further protect the account, no one is allowed to log in or receive login information about it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...e-allows-one-final-post-after-death/23184757/

Friends or family can report a death through an electronic form at the online Facebook Help Center. Once Facebook is notified of a death and confirms it, Facebook will add the tagline "Remembering" over the user's name and notify the legacy contact.

Apparently FB admin has to set an account to 'Remembering' and you would need confirmation (obit?).

I wouldn't use Facebook as proof of someone's status. If SM had died, the news would be reporting it.

Me too.:tears::tears:

I looked up FB's policy for 'Remembering'.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-safety/remembering-loved-ones-on-facebook/306746312679491

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...e-allows-one-final-post-after-death/23184757/

Apparently FB admin has to set an account to 'Remembering' and you would need confirmation (obit?).

This is all quite interesting. And, the fact that someone actually went through the steps to do this.

I personally don't think a "troll" did this. You need to provide proof that you are in fact a family member or executor for the deceased person to do this!

Please note that we require verification that you are an immediate family member or executor for account removal or special requests.

Relationship to the person

Immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child)
Extended family (grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin)

Non-family (friend, co-worker, classmate)

An employee at FB will also need to manually confirm the information that is required to turn the page into a memorial page. It's not totally automated process.

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/228813257197480

So, with that said, someone did in fact go through the steps to do this.

Possibly a way to destroy anyone from viewing older posts and direct access.

BBM
When someone passes away, Facebook will memorialize their account in order to protect their privacy. Memorialization changes the account’s privacy settings so that only confirmed friends can see that person’s profile or find them by typing their name into the search bar. A memorialized account will also be removed from the Suggestions section of the Home Page, and no birthday reminders will be sent out on their behalf. To further protect the account, no one is allowed to log in or receive login information about it.

Does anyone have a link to this Facebook page in question?

FTR, in case of any deletions, some of us have files saved, for what they might be worth.

Where is Heather? What on earth did they do with her? I wish her family could bring her home, and get any closure if there is such a thing. This has got to be so agonizing for them. I wish we could be successful here in helping them to find out what they did with her. I still wonder if SM's work has anything to do with her disposal.

It wouldn`t surprise me if T didn`t do it for some reason. Since she is the one who controlled it anyway. I am sure LE already has the stuff saved. Another S and T drama going down.

Could LE shut it down before trial so that jury is not tainted??? Or do they just go to private?
This is beyond ODD like them!
I would think if T lost her man, she would have it ALL over the news etc for attention!
unless she killed him.............LOL

I don't see any of what you guys are talking about. On his FB page, it just says his name and has a pic of him "proposing" to Tammy in front of a Disney princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico