Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to my son one day, your GF's mom sure does go a lot of places from what she's posting on FB. He laughed and said, Mom she's sitting on the couch across from us when she's posting. She doesn't want people to think she has a boring life. Lol So, with that being said, you can post any location you want.

I'm sure FB keeps a log of all the changes people make. I don't think TM is as smart as she thinks she is. Jmo

ETA: Do we know if LE pulled the video tapes from across the road from their home at the power plant? I remember zooming in on the plant and could see the cameras very well. TIA

Ugh! TM is such a PITA. She should just stop. Also, when will this case see a court room again?!

I read that things started happening on her pages as soon as the prosecutor in her case won his last trial a few weeks ago.

Pay attention to the URL on the current accounts they are using, Nala Belkin and 2disneylovers (or whatever it was) aren't the current ones they are using anymore.

Pay attention to the URL on the current accounts they are using, Nala Belkin and 2disneylovers (or whatever it was) aren't the current ones they are using anymore.

Obviously actions of totally innocent people.....

The lady doth protest too much, methinks....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Typical TM trying to manipulate the information. I'm sure the flashback of two years ago is working on her too.

I see she has Sunrise, FL listed as her location (which is in the Miami area)... under the 'About' section. So, no more Orlando?

Well... I guess who can say, really. It's not like she's never been known to lie or anything.

I wish I had the skills of Anonymous. I would definitely be hacking into all kinds of her data files and trolling for lulz.
[emoji18]

The civil suit against Sidney has been rescheduled for January 11, 2016, creditor of Toys R Us says Moorer owes about $6,600 from an unpaid credit card bill.

In an Aug. 21 answer to the suit, Moorer checked a box that says he denies responsibility for the debt. “I was incarcerated on false charges and was unable to pay,” Moorer wrote in court records. “I want a trial.”

In October, Portfolio Recovery Associates/Synchrony Bank filed a motion for summary judgment that contests Moorer’s response to the suit. “The Defendant’s Answer only contains general denials and states no issue of fact for trial,” the motion states. “The law is well settled that the Defendant may not rest on mere denials or averments in the pleading but must set forth specific facts showing that there is a genuine issue for trial.”

Portfolio’s motion for summary judgment will be heard at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 11. If the motion is denied, then a trial would begin at 3 p.m., and would be held at the Surfside Beach magistrate’s office on Scipio Lane.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d5ca2312-9869-11e5-b4aa-6747d3f0a555.html

The article still states that the Elvis trial is scheduled for "sometime in 2016". In that matter:

Sidney Moorer’s attorney filed a second supplemental discovery motion on Sept. 24, which is also the most recent court filing. The motion doesn’t specify what sort of discovery is being sought.

Thanks. Here we go again....

FBI is already assisting.

hmmm.... skull found Friday, is that when TM started fiddling with Facebook pages?

FBI assisting is really interesting and, yes, that's when TM's fb timeline was changing like several times that day. Does anyone know if they're here or in FL?

Yeah Sid, time will stand still while you are locked-up! What a fool. :facepalm:

Don't you love his claim he was locked up for "false charges", no one has said they were false charges, just them. I'm glad Toys R Us is taking this to court!!

And this...

BBM

SLED, FBI called in to assist Berkeley County in human skull investigation
Dec 1 2015 3:29 pm

The State Law Enforcement Division and the FBI have been called in to assist local law enforcement after a hunter found a human skull Friday in the woods behind Cainhoy Elementary School.

The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that investigators received information from another jurisdiction about a case that involves a location within the Huger area that may be related to their investigation. It also said that due to the terrain and other logistical issues, Sheriff Duane Lewis enlisted the assistance of state and federal agencies with the investigation.

FBI supervisory agent Don Wood said federal agents were assisting. SLED spokesman Thom Berry also confirmed that agents were in Berkeley County assisting.

[…]

From 2014

Berkeley County sheriff's deputies to discuss Heather Elvis disappearance with state, Horry County officials
Mar 7 2014 10:00 pm

Berkeley County sheriff's deputies will meet next week with state agents and Horry County investigators to discuss the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis and whether there's anything they can do to assist the investigation, authorities said.

[…]

There is a reason that LE are connecting HE possibly being in that area, other than the fact that is where SM is from, don't you think? Maybe cell phone records or pings show where one of the M's were the days after she went missing? Or possibly they have a record of where their truck traveled to. I really hope that this is her, just so her family can get some more answers and if it's her...I hate to even type that but it's past time for her to be found.

Really hoping this is Heather.

Me too. I was thinking about this since it was posted, I looked up the school and it appears to be backed by the Francis Marion National Forest! MSM is calling it "woods".

Now, if Heather was killed the night of December 18th, I'm sure there were probably a day or 2 of school there, then the school most likely closed for 2 weeks until after New Years.

Also, the elementary school where this skull and bone was found is less than a 1/2 hour away from the private high school that Sidney went to. I wonder if Sidney went to grammer/middle school there. His family still resides in Berkeley County.

I can picture TM dropping the body close to any ties that SM has, that way in case the body is found, it would look like it was all Sidney.

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member