Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, hadn't thought about that. Do we know when her page was hidden?

Sometime this week. I just looked at my browsing history and her page was active on December 8, 3 days ago. It was yesterday I discovered it had been deactivated.

Both of their facebook pages are hidden now. I will bet after watching that TV series, things heated up in their household.

I can't find any updates on the skull found. Has anyone local heard anything?

I watched that show last night. It was pretty well done, no new info though. But if you were unfamiliar with the case it would be a good primer. I am kind of surprised that BH was allowed to be interviewed to the extent she was. And I agree with the previous poster that said she will make a good witness on the stand.

That picture that they showed of them frolicking on the beach in Fla. with her ankle bracelet in full view made me sick....I still don't understand how they are allowed to leave the state.

I am kind of surprised that BH was allowed to be interviewed to the extent she was.

What I wonder is if Heather told BH that SM asked her to meet him at PTL and she's just been advised not to say that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can't find any updates on the skull found. Has anyone local heard anything?

I watched that show last night. It was pretty well done, no new info though. But if you were unfamiliar with the case it would be a good primer. I am kind of surprised that BH was allowed to be interviewed to the extent she was. And I agree with the previous poster that said she will make a good witness on the stand.

That picture that they showed of them frolicking on the beach in Fla. with her ankle bracelet in full view made me sick....I still don't understand how they are allowed to leave the state.

I pretty much cringe when I see a very significant witness that will be needed down the line do live interviews on television. Defense folks rip that apart :moo: I do hope that she got input from law enforcement to do that interview..

But then again law enforcement really can't tell her not to do it but at least they could say it wouldn't be best for the prosecution and trial?

On the other hand it could be done to create pressure on them .. but I don't think that the state would collude with her to do such?

:dunno:

I pretty much cringe when I see a very significant witness that will be needed down the line do live interviews on television. Defense folks rip that apart :moo: I do hope that she got input from law enforcement to do that interview..

But then again law enforcement really can't tell her not to do it but at least they could say it wouldn't be best for the prosecution and trial?

On the other hand it could be done to create pressure on them .. but I don't think that this state would collude with her to do such?

How does it get ripped apart by the defense?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since TE took part in the show, I'm going to hope that it was sanctioned by LE.

I like how she described herself as a loving and caring person along with other things. She has never once declared her innocence in any of her vicious rants on social media. I would be declaring it to the mountain tops if I were innocent. All she ever did was put H down with her vile words. Don`t let this devil of a woman convince anyone. She may be all that until something else threatens her magical life. She was a woman scorned to the core of her soul, and she had to do away with the one thing that stood between her and S. That threat was H. She could not live another day with the threat of a beautiful young woman that could take away her happiness. So H had to die. Whatever led up to Peach Tree landing that night is why H did die. I understand how much she was hurting by the threat, but, would never act out in it the way she did. I believe that she died by the hands of T and T only. S was there as a witness and did nothing to stop the rage. So come on T. We all know that you are NOT the sweet innocent woman that you proclaim to be. You proved that by all the photos and rants that you posted. You are nothing but a cold blooded murderess. Your free time is closing in. You are going to be tried and convicted and will never be able to live your magical life with your family again. I feel sorry for your children. I feel sorry for your family too. Of course, your Mom wants to believe that her daughter wouldn`t do such a thing. But, I know in the back of her mind, she has to be wondering. At least she stepped up to the plate and raised your children while you were in jail. They are much better off with her. I can`t wait until the trial.

I like how she described herself as a loving and caring person along with other things. She has never once declared her innocence in any of her vicious rants on social media. I would be declaring it to the mountain tops if I were innocent. All she ever did was put H down with her vile words. Don`t let this devil of a woman convince anyone. She may be all that until something else threatens her magical life. She was a woman scorned to the core of her soul, and she had to do away with the one thing that stood between her and S. That threat was H. She could not live another day with the threat of a beautiful young woman that could take away her happiness. So H had to die. Whatever led up to Peach Tree landing that night is why H did die. I understand how much she was hurting by the threat, but, would never act out in it the way she did. I beleive that she died by the hands of T and T only. S was there as a witness and did nothing to stop the rage. So come on T. We all know that you are NOT the sweet innocent woman that you proclaim to be. You proved that by all the photos and rants that you posted. You are nothing but a cold blooded murderess. Your free time is closing in. You are going to be tried and convicted and will never be able to live your magical life with your family again. I feel sorry for your children. I feel sorry for your family too. Of course, your Mom wants to believe that her daughter wouldn`t do such a thing. But, I know in the back of her mind, she has to be wondering. At least she stepped up to the plate and raised your children while you were in jail. They are much better off with her. I can`t wait until the trial.

I've been cheated on, more than once, by my husband. We divorced. I never once though to commit murder. I get how enraged you can become, and 2 months out she would NOT have been over it. I now believe that TM told SM from the very beginning that HE had to die. The only reason it wasn't done immediately was because she had to hatch a plan and put some distance between the initial event and the murder.

They made two grave mistakes, however. They did not count on the middle of the night phone call to BH. And they didn't count on there being proof that SM was the one at the pay phone. (Does anyone have a link saying there is video of the pay phone??? I can't find any). Not to mention the video of the truck at EXACTLY the right times.

I wonder if there's any way they knew about her date with SS and were attempting to frame him. (Certainly seems that way from the most recent fiction she was most likely the anonymous source for).

Either way, they call her from the pay phone in the middle of the night knowing that it can be proved that she received a phone call from an unknown number/pay phone, and that could have been from anyone. Except LE knows it was SM on the end of that line. (Again, anyone have a link specifically saying it was on video?)

But, they thought that call could not be traced back to them and they went home to wait for HER to call SM, not the other way around so they could say she was harassing them. It works. She calls. How they got her to do that? Don't know since the last thing BH knew, HE was going to sleep on it.

Maybe TM and SM originally planned that HE would exit her apartment at the initial pay phone call. Maybe it was suggested to her and she said no (so the Ms gave up and went home) and HE just left that part out of her conversation with BH (or maybe she didn't and that info is being kept under wraps). At some point after it, either she was planning on leaving and meeting him all along after the pay phone conversation (and either did or did not tell BH that), or she couldn't get to sleep and changed her mind, called him. Or, it was already pre-arranged on the first conversation she was to call him at a certain time (since SM couldn't have on his phone records HIM calling HER).

So, without the pay phone evidence and evidence from BH they probably thought they could get away with it because yeah, Heather got a phone call from a pay phone, and ended up disappeared.

They didn't count on the pay phone evidence, BH, and ability of social media. I'm sure they always knew about TM's loud obnoxious mouth, but discounted how much her ranting would add to her guilt.

ETA: Tammy, you were not permitted to go to Florida because the "judge decided you were innocent until proven guilty since the evidence is all circumstantial." Every United States citizen is afforded that right. You're nothin' special, cupcake. There's nothing at all in the law that says there MUST be physical evidence. Circumstantial evidence is STILL evidence and that timeline of phone calls, BH's testimony and that damn video of your truck proves you killed that young beautiful sexy woman who loved your husband.

Oh gross! https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer/posts/10207592147137499

Isn't she violating the gag order?? Or is it not a violation because she mentions no names?

I think the gag order only applies to LE and the law offices associated with the case.

That post was nothing more than a pathetic attempt to deflect attention. She wants bystanders to believe she has support from the greater community but nothing could be further from the truth. Every accusation she's made about the Elvis family is something that she, herself, is actually guilty of---the fake FB pages, the spewed hate, etc---and she's too dumb to realize that her words will have the opposite effect of what she wants.

Because anyone with half a brain knows that...

INSECURITY IS LOUD AND CONFIDENCE IS SILENT.

Here's a new one. SM says '...he paid "a person" for sex.' on his FB page.

On her fb page is a long post mentioning the real mastermind behind all this, whatever that means.

Also on his fb page, he says that Jimmy Richardson is stalling.

I hope you all have a chance to read SM's fb page and all of the posts, obviously TM posting. She's on the edge, imo...much like she was before the arrest. Taunting the prosecution and the Elvis family. And notice she posted most of the night, either as TM, SM, PC or CM. On SM's page she's obviously trying to create a timeline for their cross country trip and I think it has something to do with her creating an alibi for the time that Heather was being threatened. I'm wondering if maybe AC was the one doing it at the bequest of TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member