Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you all have a chance to read SM's fb page and all of the posts, obviously TM posting. She's on the edge, imo...much like she was before the arrest. Taunting the prosecution and the Elvis family. And notice she posted most of the night, either as TM, SM, PC or CM. On SM's page she's obviously trying to create a timeline for their cross country trip and I think it has something to do with her creating an alibi for the time that Heather was being threatened. I'm wondering if maybe AC was the one doing it at the bequest of TM.

BBM

Really! As if "a mother of 3" and "woman of God" would allow that type of connotation from a [her] child on Facebook. GMAB

It's alarming how many people of her Facebook posts think that blog from the "investigative reporter" (look that guy up on Facebook lol!) is actually a reputable news source. Are people really this stupid? Haven't any of her friends been to Websleuths?

On S facebook profile photo looks like they are about to have sex with their clothes on. That is a nice photo for their children and family to see. BTW, I sent a message to Jimmy Richardson and it was a long one.

On S facebook profile photo looks like they are about to have sex with their clothes on. That is a nice photo for their children and family to see. BTW, I sent a message to Jimmy Richardson and it was a long one.

You go girl! How is all this crap not a violation of the gag order? Anyone know?

I think we're sorta "skating on thin ice" here on WS talking about FB posts. But then again, I think the M's posts on FB are quite relevant to this case and are in fact part of this case's evidence - which have and will be used in court.

Dixie, hi and I agree with you. In my mind, it has always been that T did the deed. I don't think Sidney wanted Heather dead. T wanted to punish Heather, kill her so she wouldn't be able to have Sidney or be a threat to Tammy. I believe Tammy wanted to punish Sidney for his unfaithfulness and killing Heather in front of him was a way to do so. I think Sidney is afraid to talk because he was there and probably feels threatened by his diabolical wife.

I pray that a trial is not too far off and that the prosecution has enough to obtain justice for Heather and her family and friends.

Does SM love TM that much that he would pay someone else for sex? ;) why not take a plea deal, tell what happened and where HE is, and what does he have to lose? TM ... That's it! Not a loss if you ask me ...

SM is in it up to his eyeballs, same as his wife. Doesn't matter who actually did the deed, they were both full participants in this plan and both are equally guilty, under the law, (if they are eventually found guilty by a jury).

A plea deal means he admits guilt, goes to state prison for at least a decade or 2, and would ensure his wifey gets many decades in prison. I don't ever see him going that route. He's better off taking his chances that the state might not ever prosecute this case or at least not for a couple more years, if that.

Going to ramble some more. It takes a really sick person to spew the hate towards the Elvis family that has happened. I feel that TM was obsessively jealous of Heather when she was alive, but she is even more so since she's gone, the public outcry and sympathy for Heather is eating TM alive. She can't stand that Heather is protrayed in a good light and she's not. She so wants to be the victimized innocent one and it's really driving her crazy. I love it. Maybe the prosecution has done a personality study on her and knows the triggers. I highly doubt the Elvis' or Bri would have participated in the show that aired on Thursday if it would in anyway hurt Heather's case. The M's may have a checkers win, but I think the state is going to have the chess win.

Does anyone think that either one will testify?

Going to ramble some more. It takes a really sick person to spew the hate towards the Elvis family that has happened. I feel that TM was obsessively jealous of Heather when she was alive, but she is even more so since she's gone, the public outcry and sympathy for Heather is eating TM alive. She can't stand that Heather is protrayed in a good light and she's not. She so wants to be the victimized innocent one and it's really driving her crazy. I love it. Maybe the prosecution has done a personality study on her and knows the triggers. I highly doubt the Elvis' or Bri would have participated in the show that aired on Thursday if it would in anyway hurt Heather's case. The M's may have a checkers win, but I think the state is going to have the chess win.

Does anyone think that either one will testify?

No, I don't think either one will testify. I was thinking about this last night. We'll probably never know SM's excuse for calling her from that pay phone.

No way would either get on that stand, IMO. TM may want to but I don't think she will. I doubt SM would want to utter one word.

TM just can't understand a victim of a murder is the victim, even if you think they were the most awful person to enter your life. You're alive, Heather's dead, she's the victim.

Do you all recall if Mr. Caison was ever questioned?

I wonder if Heather looked Sidney in the eye and begged for her life that night hoping that he would help her and he stood there and did nothing. I wonder how he really feels about that. Does he see her face every day and feels any guilt at all? She had to have meant something to him. She loved him and I am sure that the feelings were mutual until the murderess Tammy found out and then Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Life must have been pure hell and I am sure that she threatened Sidney that she would kill him also and who knows maybe even their own children if he didn`t comply.

TM just can't understand a victim of a murder is the victim, even if you think they were the most awful person to enter your life. You're alive, Heather's dead, she's the victim.

I don't remember if he was questioned before he "killed over."

Is there a basement thread for social media on the Moorer's case? If not, we can alert a mod and set one up. That way we can talk freely, especially if TM keeps yapping.

Mods closed it down some time ago and have declined to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmpottier