Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Nurmi keeps looking at Juan - probably trying to figure out what he's up to.

If I were a juror I'd be going over my grocery and to do list in my head. Nothing he says is important because he wasn't intelligent enough to know he was getting duped by Ole Doe Eyes .....

It's so obvious that Jodi tailored her testimony using this man's terminology. Fog, shaking, being able to drive in a Fog, brain is like a computer.... and I'm sure we will hear more of the "buzz words" Jodi used during her 18 days of testimony later on from this Dr. Samuels.

:bump:

Ding ding ding

yawn.gif

Things I have noticed today -
1. Nurmi's finger must not smell good today as he is not sticking it up his nose as much.
2. This guy is making me think of what Travis went though his final moments ... Does the defense really want the jury thinking of Travis trying to flee while Jodi is stabbing him in the back? That's what I am getting from this... IMO already turned into prosecution witness without Jaun even talking to him so far...

Oh my - this is the same plot as the movie 'Anatomy of a Murder" - only the defendant was a decorated military officer.

My guess on the sidebar - she's trying to sneak in things they've already disallowed.

I'm so glad I'm reading here and not watching the trial live. Your responses are keeping me so entertained during all this nonsense. I do think this trial is bringing out the loopy in all of us.

When I used PowerPoint (many years ago - not sure it's used much anymore) the first rule was use bullet points only - never use pages of text.
Fail.

Jodi's next holiday song she sings in prison will be "I want a hippocampus for Christmas".

I took my headset off to hear my 5 yr old singing a song outside that he just made up. So much sweeter than the drivel coming out of this testimony right now.

and there we have it - they (DT) sneaked in the piece Juan was objecting too, highlighted in RED....

I really don't understand this. Of course it's stressful right before, during and after murdering someone! And so what if Arias has no memory at all? The evidence speaks for itself. How can this help the defendant?!

Why hasn't Charlie Brown repressed all of the memories of trying to kick the football when Lucy held it? That would be very traumatic.

All these clinical labels to justify criminal behavior, whatever happened to personal responsibility?! pfffttt!

I've had detachment especially when in my teen years, movements feel like you're doing everything in time like a metronome, it's very disconcerting and quite a creepy feeling.

Am pretty sure, although not diagnosed, this is what I experienced for quite a few months after my son's death. Even now, I think I move in and out of that state for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876