Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another snidebar? I stepped away for a moment. What's this one about?

If I were a juror I'd be going over my grocery and to do list in my head. Nothing he says is important because he wasn't intelligent enough to know he was getting duped by Ole Doe Eyes .....

I don't know how anyone in the court can listen to this and stay awake.:waitasec:

And there is documented video evidence of JA "not remembering" things before... that later, were admitted as Lies!

Amen! This guy is so in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Aren't these court appointed councel? Wouldn't there be a severe limit on how much they can spend ? I'm sure if JA was a billionaire, the fee would be much higher.....and the expert much more qualified....

Nurmi has been grinning like the Cheshire cat... until he started looking towards the jury to see if anybody is buying this load of carp, and then he lost his smile. I don't think they are buying it at all. :twocents:

Ms. W needs to be told that Travis' slaughter was not an amusing event.

That's it, I'm done watching. For someone who isn't too smart to begin with, I can't afford to lose brain cells at such a rapid rate. I'm sticking with the WS-read-a-long!

I bet the jury will suffer amnesia when trying to recall this self serving dribble....my goodness, open up all the prison doors and let all the goons out...more then likely they could have used this same defense.

Am pretty sure, although not diagnosed, this is what I experienced for quite a few months after my son's death. Even now, I think I move in and out of that state for the same reason.

Heartfelt hugs to you. I am so sorry for what you've gone through.

JM is objecting for the same reasons as before
counsel approach please

That's it, I'm done watching. For someone who isn't too smart to begin with, I can't afford to lose brain cells at such a rapid rate. I'm sticking with the WS-read-a-long!

Making this decision proves that you are definitely smarter than anybody at that defense table.

Jodi said something under her breath...quick the poster who can read lips!

I'm late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But have been posting vital info in the Casey thread! :great:

I think JM is starting to pay Nurmi back for all those objections... LOL

Is this allowed or not?

Let's say Jodi murdered Travis. Thus begins the process. Once it's discovered who her expert is (Dr S. in this case) How about they send me in as a decoy. I present as a patient abused for years by my boyfriend who has now fled (because they won't be able to find him)

Dr S is so nice and treats me for years, totally taken in. Then I am a witness for the prosecution as I have never been abused. This to show he really can't tell real abuse from a patient putting on an act...

I love the idea. I could do it.

Since he no longer treats patients it's a moot point. May not have been allowed in but still a great idea!

Am pretty sure, although not diagnosed, this is what I experienced for quite a few months after my son's death. Even now, I think I move in and out of that state for the same reason.

Did it feel like everything fell into a steady rhythm? It used to like come over me at odd times when I was tying shoelaces or doing some kind of normal day to day activity .. awful state. No idea what brought it on, but I can imagine a trauma like that having a HUGE effect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966