Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claimed at trial. As in they don't want to tell anyone what they did. Ted Bundy did this for years, then at the end it all comes out in the third person. Lots of details.

Oh no he did not just compare JA to our military & police?

smarmy2

:waitasec:

Right you are, but remember Jodi tried to cover that base with her teen age drinking blackouts. More coaching that seems way to obvious to me.

"Tried". That's not comparable to a history of alcoholism abuse by a combat veteran (who are generally much older than Jodi). We're talking way more than two teenage blackouts here.

30% of criminals claim amnesia. Well I guess that makes it valid then! :rolleyes:

Thanks to all those brave souls still listening. I had to put it on mute and stick some Laura Nyro tunes on. I do appreciate your play by play.

BTW - the Folgers FB page has an offer of a free coffee sample. We need it after listening to all the defense blather.

OMG.. Comparing her to soldiers and police officers!

Amnesia claimed in 30% of homicides? I can believe that it's claimed, not that it's true.

You can tell this is boring I am actually able to keep up with all of you on here. Normally I am pages behind.

Convicted ones claim. lol

Did he just name call soldiers fighting in Afghanistan?

30% of perpetrators claim amnesia - gee, I wonder why???

I have yet to hear how they prove the perpetrator/defendant is not malingering.

(groan).

:floorlaugh:OMG he just said that some people can develop PTSD after experiencing the stress of murdering someone. I don't think Defense wanted him to say that.

Wow, up to 30% of convicted murderers claim to have no memory of the event. Do tell.

He said 30% but his article said this:

Claims of amnesia have been reported in an
estimated range of 10 to 70 percent of homicides.

Of course they claim amnesia.. so they won't have to answer any damming questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member