Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perpetrators can develop amnesia or PTSD when they kill someone in a jealous rage.

Amnesia, memory fogs, don't affect innocence or guilt.

I wanna hippocampus for Christmas...

would you settle for a hippo camping tent? :D

0081865500468_500X500_zps17cd177d.jpg

The jurors have surely :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: into the hippocampus area of their brains by now. :D

It's a modern day miracle…Jodi meets up with an attorney that specializes in sex cases and also a sex therapist, neither of who don't believe the Ninjas did it, and they help her to finally realize that Travis Alexander sexually abused her.

And poor Jodi, who was so despondent that she was suicidal when Samuels first interviewed her after butchering her ex-boyfriend, is now a confident and self-assured woman as she faces either the DP or LWOP.

GMAFB!!!

So the witness is now saying that a large percentage of criminals get amnesia.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
By chance, could it be because they are lying on the stand saying...."I dont know what happened"

I did just miss the 20 minute refrain of his work with PTSD AND abuse victims, right? He does have experience working with victims of domestic violence, correct?

Let me get this straight.....up to 30% of convicted homicide cases use amnesia as a defense in trial AND sometimes the murderer gets PTSD as a result of committing murder.......and this is somehow supposed to help Jodi.

We're having a power shut down in 5 minutes. That might not be a bad thing today.

Goody - so now we know 30% of homicide trials "CLAIM" amnesia. "CLAIM" being the definitive word.

This is a meaningless statistic. This just means defense attorneys love, love, love "amnesia".

Is this man getting all his information from other peoples work/articles?

So according to this man JA is a pacifist and butchering Travis was self-defense but
soldiers fighting hard in Aghanistan are like criminals???

I don't really have a problem with Dr. Samuels per se. His theories are even interesting. They just don't apply in this case, no matter how much the defense team would like the jury to believe they do. In order to apply his hippocampus and amygdala theories and teachings, one has to believe her story, which is solely the product of sociopathic lies and coaching by her counsel.

ARGHH.. Sadly, I have to quote myself. He's now full of bullchaff. Are we supposed to be amazed that 30% of perpetrators of homicide claim amnesia???????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim