Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bored out of my mind with this already.

Oh he is talking about fognesia now.

What has this got to do with why she killed Travis? Am I missing something? Also I would like to see two identical questions he asked her and he got the same answer to. jmo

"Some people might. But I don't believe most people do." ~ Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D

What passes for clinical 'fact' and 'truth' these days...

I don't get this. Trauma sufferers relive their trauma all the time. This doesn't make sense.

So doctor you relied on others opinions? Did that include reading a Time magazine article? So no real work on your own?

and he read it while attending physio ..... lying on his back ........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

and please .... we must never ever forget the seahorses!!!!!!!:rocker:

at dinner ... pre play but miss you guys!:seeya:

Not what his article says::

"TGA is defined by a sudden onset of an anterograde
and retrograde amnesia that lasts up to 24 hours."

shes blank zoned out
whats she thinking ill take my attys word for it
just let know what he said later

First questions from juror - did Arias spend any time in your motorhome and did you give Ms. Arias a Helio ?

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

:seeya: thank you for your service!!!!!!:rocker:

And :welcome:

Thanks to all those brave souls still listening. I had to put it on mute and stick some Laura Nyro tunes on. I do appreciate your play by play.

BTW - the Folgers FB page has an offer of a free coffee sample. We need it after listening to all the defense blather.
I've been watching basketball :smile:

SERIOUSLY? What makes some people fall for this BS?

Kimberly ‏@_Isis78
Textbook case. It's what I've been trying to point out all along. Prosecution is trying to fight it, though. #jodiarias

Why can't people recognize a lying liar who lies to save her own skin, vs. a real PTSD sufferer?

They need their own brain scans if they're ignorant enough to feed into this. I'm about to lose it thinking about Ricky Samuels peddling this PTSD bullcarp up there and anyone who is buying it or promoting it as I picture American soldiers coming home from combat dealing with PTSD struggling with real issues and this joker is muddying the water hoping it will help a murderer walk free. It's sick, just sick.

Am pretty sure, although not diagnosed, this is what I experienced for quite a few months after my son's death. Even now, I think I move in and out of that state for the same reason.

I can't imagine that kind of pain. Losing family alone is horrible, even more when it's under traumatic circumstances but to lose a child under any circumstance is unfathomable. I feel terrible for any and all of you who have experienced this.

:hug:

I once ordered a coffee with cream, they put 2% in. I don't remember anything for the two days after. THAT was traumatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigLemon