Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did just miss the 20 minute refrain of his work with PTSD AND abuse victims, right? He does have experience working with victims of domestic violence, correct?

I do not recall that from his CV. He did sex therapy and is/was a partner in a company that does brain training for the elderly.

OK if she didn't remember why'd she call him. She remembered. She lied to the doctor.

Has someone emailed the prosecution about this witness being disciplined by his licensing board for getting dental treatment such as treatment for gingivitis by one of his patients (in exchange for this witness providing mental health treatment such as sex therapy)??? That is not good imo and I sure look forward to Juan questioning this witness about that blip to his background. My source was wildabouttrial --the website owner posted the licensing board link.:seeya:

JM needs to play the video of TA reliving the hold up he experienced, with the gun being held to his head. Seems to me TA remembered every single detail. How's that add up to your expertise, there doc?

I don't see what happened after the murder matters- It matters what she did before she murdered Travis! Dead is dead!

Which came first: defense found expert and the murderer honed her story. Killer came up with her story and the right expert was found ?

She remembered enough to make up the Ninja story which fit the crime scene too.

How did she know it happened in the hall and the bathroom if she didn't remember the crime for instance.

I just joined in a few minutes ago for the day. Is the point of this to rationalize the "fog" or does this supposedly apply to some other aspect of this case also? TIA!

QUOTE=ohiogirl;9041344]30% claim amnesia. Big deal.

Yea, and probably 90% of convicted killers in prison claim that they are innocent also. We all know that is bogus and so is this mess.[/QUOTE]

My brother's murderer did, He even claimed seeing demons. He got 2 LWIP plus 20 years, PLUS, has to pay $80 a day, for every day he spent in protective custody, and that was 4 years. :D

My primary physician told me that I have cancer because he read an article in Newsweek that most men, as they get older, have an increased chance of getting cancer.

I can't argue with him because, in fact, I was a year older when I went back to him for a check up.

He might have been attacked all over the house but she says otherwise in the Ninja story.

Am pretty sure, although not diagnosed, this is what I experienced for quite a few months after my son's death. Even now, I think I move in and out of that state for the same reason.

I think in some ways it is our body's way of turning off, protecting you. I think we each have a meter, I think of it like a glass. It starts to fill when we experience stress, as it gets to the top and it's now that bubble you see formed when a glass is so full it is about to go over, we just turn off. Detach. Slowly, it starts to come down. Sometimes we wake up and there is a feeling of such rejuvenation, at some point our glass emptied and we can feel again. That's when we can help others who's glass is full.

It's a strange feeling. Especially if it lasts long or comes and goes often.

This is so common anymore in trials. The defendant doesn't want to be held guilty and there are umpteen "experts" who will sell themselves to talk about this or that disorder. They can't ascribe it to the defendant, but the defense feels it is a good shot just to muddy the waters.
The only experts I really can give credence to are the ones who can say that they have interviewed the defendant and they can definitely say that they have or show this disorder.
Anyone can get up and talk about blah, blah, blah, but juries, most juries, are smart.
They can tell when an expert is just blowing smoke, imo.

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

Thank you for your service, probowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member