Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I jump in a cold pool, I can get amnesia?

QUOTE=ohiogirl;9041344]30% claim amnesia. Big deal.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and probably 90% of convicted killers in prison claim that they are innocent also. We all know that is bogus and so is this mess.

is he serious? The jury is supposed to believe that cause murders "claim" not to remember their crimes, it's true.

Yeah, younger people claim it more-cause they're immature and still think they can lie like to their parents and just make up a stupid excuse and get away with it. Honestly, why do we care about whether she really remembers or not. She's guilty.

WOW!!! It's a modern day miracle…Jodi meets up with an attorney that specializes in sex cases and also a sex therapist, neither of whom don't believe the Ninjas did it, and they help her to finally realize that Travis Alexander sexually abused her.

And poor Jodi, who was so despondent that she was suicidal when Samuels first interviewed her after butchering her ex-boyfriend, is now a confident and self-assured woman as she faces either the DP or LWOP.

GMAFB!!!

would you settle for a hippo camping tent? :D

0081865500468_500X500_zps17cd177d.jpg

Absolutely!

I can bring it on my hippocampus trip with a bunch of strange women I do not know that well.

His "expert opinion" may clear up her "fog," but it does NOT explain away the fact that she killed TA, attempted to clean up the crime scene, and then lied about it for years.

He did not look at the details of the study yet he is talking about it like he knows all about the study.

"I didn't look at the details of this study." :floorlaugh:
ETA: You guys are FAST. ↑

ok, so when hubby asks for some tonight, I will just assure him that he has TGA that we just did that last night....LOL

Is there anyway for me to lose all memory of JA? I'll do anything!

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

The Willie lip chewing thing is annoying....I'm sure body language folk would have something to say about it.....

"I didn't look into the details of this study" !?!

Isn't he the expert witness here? Wouldn't that be his...oh, I don't know, his job? :furious:

transisent global anmesia can be triggered by going in the hershey highway and then being dipped in hot or cold water . There you have it folks..expert testimony is so educational

When I used PowerPoint (many years ago - not sure it's used much anymore) the first rule was use bullet points only - never use pages of text.
Fail.

The second rule was always capitalize naughty, sexy, or swear words, no matter where they fall in the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo