Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan has objected to 11 exhibits so far, "none of this has been disclosed to the state" he exclaims. #JodiArias

This objection is really fabulous and telling of what the DT has done.

She's not claiming mental illness, she's claiming self defense, aren't they two different defenses?

Definitely tailored to fit JA's ever changing story.

That is EXACTLY it! They needed to tailor the expert testimony to fit all of the lies JA has spewed the past several weeks. I'm just SO proud of Juan for turning over every rock in the search of justice for Travis. It brings tears to my eyes!

Did JM just dissociative reaction disorder? Wasn't the basis for the movie "Anatomy of a Murder"?
Shouldn't this expert offer his own opinion, not the opinion of others.?

The defense expert can say what he wants. Jury will convict her.

Don't these people have professional oaths? Moral or ethical codes?

I think you need to have that expectation in reading his thoughts, really. In all honesty he scares the bejeesus out of me...but, he's also able to explain psychopathy from an angle I can't. An angle very few ever share.

I've gotten over my initial fear of him tracking my IP address! Finally! :great:

No one is immune to his prestidigitation. If you go there, you are asking for trouble. Just the simple fact of fearing that he tracks your IP is enough reason (and he does that a lot). I would never, ever recommend a victim to his site or his book. The only thing that one can expect from a psychopath is a mindf@@@ Most victims are not as enlightened as you. They are vulnerable to swallowing what he says whole. He also has a cult following.

Not only is it new it's in POWERPOINT! I love that JM has been able to argue this for us and not in chambers.

BTW...not sure if all of you grew up in the "wooden spoon" era, but the reasons Moms use them is because it hurts to spank your kid, especially if you have skinny hands. My Mom told me many years later she broke many blood vessels in her hand one time spanking me - yet I didn't flinch. LMAO!

Mine used a wooden yardstick. Smacked me in the mouth with a rope when I was like 6 because I refused to eat scrambled eggs. Still don't eat them unless I'm desperate.

It would be nice if the judge rules the witness can only testify to what was submitted to the DA.

Sneaky <modsnip>!!!

P.S. I even modsnipped myself hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members