Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were still the 80's, it would be turned into a miniseries like Small Sacrifices and Fatal Vision. :p

Knowing JA's ability to manipulate, every prior boyfriend should be thankful it didn't turn into "The Postman Always Rings Twice".

He is a psychopath and slyly abusive to victims. I speak from experience. Who would ever trust anything a psychopath says?
I think you need to have that expectation in reading his thoughts, really. In all honesty he scares the bejeesus out of me...but, he's also able to explain psychopathy from an angle I can't. An angle very few ever share.

I've gotten over my initial fear of him tracking my IP address! Finally! :great:

Just so we know who we're dealing with, from his website (the bolds are BBM):

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp

Evaluations

Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D., FACCS, ABPP is a practicing Clinical and Forensic Psychologist with over thirty years of experience. With an extensive background in evaluation, analysis, report writing and testimony, Dr. Samuels specializes in Sexually Violent Perpetrator evaluations, Psychosexual Risk Assessments, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauma from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs.

Working closely with public defenders and private attorneys, he will determine the facts of the case and any special circumstances and mitigating factors involving the trial process. An extensive evaluation of the respondent, in depth case analysis and research contributes to a succinct report which often will result in a more favorable outcome for your client. His clear and strong testimony in support of the report can help to educate juries and judges.

When you need a verified expert in the field of Sexually Violent Perpetrator commitment hearings, Psychosexual Risk Assessments for sentencing, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauama from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs, Dr. Richard Samuels has the experience, education and prestige to help you support your vital arguments.

Contact Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D. for a no obligation consultation regarding your important matter.

Ahhh, a liar for hire. Got it.

So did nurm<i>not disclose all this??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely...sounds like the DT is trying to pull a fast one at the last minute. Geez...for someone who stated, "If I killed Travis, I would BEG for the DP," she sure is fighting awfully hard to save herself!

BTW...not sure if all of you grew up in the "wooden spoon" era, but the reasons Moms use them is because it hurts to spank your kid, especially if you have skinny hands. My Mom told me many years later she broke many blood vessels in her hand one time spanking me - yet I didn't flinch. LMAO!

I have a feeling this is all going to be a BS testimony today. UGH!

Expert report exchanged on 06/21/2010.

As boring as it was to have JA on the stand (and yes it was painful), going thru D.V. testimony will be dull too. It really has nothing to do with JA or this case and they are trying to shoehorn 'expert' viewpoints and articles in as a defense. I say "ZZZzzzzzz."

Can we now make fun of the DT for not knowing the rules?

Ha

At the very least. This expert should have SUPPLEMENTED his report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member