Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for those interested...this is a documentary about Sam Vaknin, the psychopath I referenced upthread. 'I, Psychopath'. I've admittedly not watched it though - when you live with someone like him, the last thing you really want to do is relive those experiences with a bowl of popcorn. ;)

I, Psychopath
Oh good Lord! Live with someone like him?
Bless you Kate. Bless you, bless you. :blowkiss:

hhoooo lord, i didn't realize that women's work wear came in hunter orange.

IMO they're not trolls if they gather in their own spot;)

If they came here in droves, they'd be trolls. If we were to go there and post, we would be trolls. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A troll is a troll, whether he's under a bridge or in your garage.

{I'm being facetious; trolls are mythical creatures}

Guy on Hln said they are planning on using travis FB page
Money
Power and I forgot the other! To use to prove he was controlling? Oh please these dirty dogs

Sam Vaknin helped me understand from a real life point of view. He mentioned things I observed that I could never have put into words.

He is a psychopath and slyly abusive to victims. I speak from experience. Who would ever trust anything a psychopath says?

Is the defense serious? What is wrong with them and the whole evidence thing!

Re: all of the new nonsense the DT is dragging in today...I smell...desperation.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Richard Samuels is an expert psychologist. Juan is objecting to a cross section of Travis' brain and a Time magazine article. #JodiArias

You must be the exception. I've never had an expert that didn't bill for their time.

And normally they are hefty fees. The experts my firm uses have very very very steep fees. And normally we cover everything expenses (food, airfare, and rooming) including hourly fees for time on the stand.

As we enter this phase of the trial, I personally think it will be over quickly. What have they got left. Nothing. The experts will be cut down and we can move on to that premediatated verdict. Cross fingers, hoping I am right. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState