Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that many of us here are prosecutors in our hearts and minds.
I suppose the law lovers that wish they were defense attorneys... Hang out over there.

I don't go over there, I don't belong there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't go either! My mom always warned me about those types! :seeya:

they have a name: trolls

IMO they're not trolls if they gather in their own spot;)

If they came here in droves, they'd be trolls. If we were to go there and post, we would be trolls. IMO

I hope they don't try to snow the jurors with a bunch of unsupported pseudo-scientific psychodynamic nonsense about childhood/the past, etc. It's really irrelevant.

whoa...throwing out some big words..pseudo-scientific psychodynamic nonsense...If JA reads these words, she will be spouting them out. but it will be more like: dispseudo-descientific discombobulatedpsychodynamic nonsense. :great:

I loved whoever it was who asked why Wilmott always looked like this yesterday:eek::eek::eek:
That cracked me up to no end for some reason....

My favorite description of her was when someone said "she's sitting up like a meercat"

OMG...that's EXACTLY what she looked like! You could almost see her hands in position...LOL!!

Tweets

Jennifer Jones @LNSME
PHOENIX (AP) -- Appeals court overturns convictions of Ariz. woman sentenced to die for killing of young son.

4 minutes ago

I loved whoever it was who asked why Wilmott always looked like this yesterday:eek::eek::eek:
That cracked me up to no end for some reason....

She also did a lot of deep sighing yesterday.......

We're livee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My favorite description of her was when someone said "she's sitting up like a meercat"

OMG...that's EXACTLY what she looked like! You could almost see her hands in position...LOL!!

But meer cats are cute!

Yesterday's court reporter reminded me of Penelope on "Criminal Minds"
She put on some pretty jammin' glasses for JM's read back.

I would love to have a pair of those.

If one of our insiders sees her in the hall ask where she got her's from.

Are they RX or readers?

Oops court starting.

Pizzed. Putting uniform on for work. Gonna get to watch about 10 minutes. Better be good!

I hate they are going to further victimize Travis today. (((HUGS))) to his family. I know they have the strength to endure, just wish they did not have to!

Objection to Powerpoint, fair enough .. ridiculous program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur