Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize that Nurmi gets $1500 each day of trial...$1250 if he doesn't get paid lunch hour. Also, using a 6 hr day...$250/hr....AND, can't even compute if he doesn't get paid for side bars.....

Ugh, No wonder why he is so painfully slow. I knew via court records he was demanding higher pay if they made him stay on the case but that is just incredible. And by incredible I mean incredibly disgusting. I just feel he is one of the most disrespectful people I have ever seen in a court room. It boggles my mind how he could be paid anything for the carp he pulls. The things he tried pulling before this trial even started and not to mention his actions in a packed court room with cameras all around. :notgood: He has no class at all.

MOO Sorry to anyone I offend but that man has thumbed his nose at the Judge, lied to Travis' friends, wasted time and money on bunk misconduct motions against Martinez, acts truly gross in court and on and on. I am judging him by his actions.

:notgood:

I was listening to InSession this morning and Joey Jackson said that all JM has to say to these mental health experts is that JA has told many things and many lies how do you know what you are basing your insights on is on any truths what so ever.

I loved whoever it was who asked why Wilmott always looked like this yesterday:eek::eek::eek:
That cracked me up to no end for some reason....

Can we please start now!!!:banghead:

Hi everybody:seeya:

Darn it. Wish I had invested in a punching bag before Arias took the stand.

It's a must have. I have one at home and use different kinds at the martial arts studio for self-defense (not JA's "self defense"), cardio and toning. Excellent stress reliever. GREAT for getting pent up negative energy out. I highly recommend!

Frankly I couldnt give a flying flip what the experts say in direct for the defense. I absolutely do not believe that Arias was ever abused by Travis or by anyone else for that matter. And I also do not believe Travis was a sexual deviant. So what they say on direct is a moot point to me.

But I will bear it knowing that Juan is going to shred them to pieces when he gets up to do his cross.

IMO

I feel the exact same way.....Just let me know when Juan gets up there. I don't want to hear anything else. IMO, Juan has already proved that the experts conclusion/testimony will based off of LIES.....

I'm totally psyched to hear the experts - not because I respect them.

I will send them gift baskets if they actually get up and don't just babble about what they got paid to say... but what they actually believe

Just for those interested...this is a documentary about Sam Vaknin, the psychopath I referenced upthread. 'I, Psychopath'. I've admittedly not watched it though - when you live with someone like him, the last thing you really want to do is relive those experiences with a bowl of popcorn. ;)

[video=youtube;jKvhKI6Kxew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvhKI6Kxew[/video]

Shaking my head at pro-Jodi social media comment read on HLN...

"A lot can happen in 62 seconds. Anyone who watches Football knows that."

ummm... last time I checked the game clock is stopped quite often in Football. So unless the time stamp paused multiple times for varying lengths of time in the series of photos, that is a poor comparison.

Usually narcissistic rages only ever happen in private - and the targets are usually those closest to the narcissist.

Sam Vaknin is a very well known (kinda scary) self-admitted psychopath and narcissist - or what might be better known as a malignant narcissist. He says this:

Sam Vaknin helped me understand from a real life point of view. He mentioned things I observed that I could never have put into words.

Unless she starts with the arrow through the head thing again, which was SO dumb. It should hat least go faster - I hope.

When she said that, the first person I thought of was Steve Martin from the 70's.

seal.gif
Like the guy in the $3600 suit has to work. COME ON! :floorlaugh:

(I will try to club the great seal for you. Maybe the trial will Come On!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member