Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom LIne ~ Did they just spring all this on the prosecution today? None of it came up during deposition? If so, it should be OUT! Paging Judge Perry!!!!

A Time magazine article is held as reliable as a peer reviewed journal? WTH is she talking about?

utter bunk! bunk alert!!!

(fgs if the research in time is worthy of crediting then wilmott should have used the ACTUAL research not the READERS DIGEST version! As a medical professional I am just laughing here!!)

We don't need to give him a roadmap of what he needs to ask

Wth. If its anything like Jodi's maps, we are good

Watching Ms. Nurmi talk (sorry dont know her name) is like watching JA talk.

Now I see why JA talks with her hands so much. This must have been her coach!

Ok then, if nothing in the PPT show is new or different, you can't use it. The End.

He can talk to the jury like he said he would. He won't need a slide show with finger puppets.

I want the weather expert slides to see when the fogged rolled in and out

Of course they "just finished" the power point this morning. Put the final signature on it or corrected punctuation or something. This report NOT prepared this morning.

Plus Wilmot is too prepared in her argument. She knew Juan would have a problem with being blindsided so she was ready.

Ha, ha - it would have taken Nurmi all day to say what she had already said in five minutes!

They are paying a man that JUST prepared his power point this morning! Fire him!:banghead:

Some DIFFERENT personality disorder? Well then. I think the defense just admitted in open court she most definitely is personality disordered in some sense.

Throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks. PTSD, global amnesia, dissociation, intrusive memories, instrumental homicide, SUUURE

Is the Dr of Psychology a medical Doctor??? I didn't think so.

No they aren't. He might hold a PhD but that doesn't make him a MEDICAL Doctor.

I grew up w/ wooden spoons and a bar of ivory soap in my mouth when i back talked..

I didnt flinch either lol and mama had to buy new spoons, may she rest in peace, she was great mom, but from time to time, yes I got spanked w/ a wooden spoon

I did too. My mom actually switched to tupperware because it stung more but could not hurt us really...

But I do not feel at all I was abused. I deserved it frankly. I was told what not to do,and I had a bar of soap in my mouth from time to time. This is not abuse to me. It was good parenting.

For JA it is just more poor me, look at poor me.. trout.

This Lady Lawyer seems annoyed at JM... :)

She's talking in circles...but at least she sounds prepared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member