Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make just one more fashion notation: Wilmott's sleeves are way too long.

I am so over Wilmott. Now she says the prosecution went over some testimony "ad naseum". Really? Really??!!

"Ad naseum" was Nurmi and Jodi and days and days of droning!!!:furious:

Let the judge allow this. This trial can't take forever. JM will destroy him anyway.

I know I'm biased, but listening to this woman makes me totally tune out. I hear Charlie Brown's teacher. Wmah, wmah, wmah. Her voice just drones on and on...

Does the State have an expert that will speak to the particulars of Psychopathy/Sociopathy?

"Associative amnesia?"
Really???!!!
That means that memories I associate with the assault on Travis can be conveniently forgotten?

Wilmott is actually palatable...I had forgotten that I didn't hate her as much as the rest of the DT over the past 18 days. As long as she doesn't ask this expert "How did you feeeellllll when Mr. Martinez tried to keep you from testifying?" then I think we will be ok....

testing testing I've never done this before, so if it doesn't work you'll understand

I got news for Wilmott - if a doctor is citing a Time magazine article for proof of a condition then that's not a doctor I want to go to. I would hope that any doctor I go to would use AMA considerations.

Where's my gong?

She wants the powerpoint allowed, saying it's consistent with what the psychologist will testify to.
Why he needs to show a Time magazine article, the words written by others, or why the defense could not provide the material to be presented to the state before presenting in court, she did not address

She will probably allow this. But will probably limit any premeditated testimony.

I just logged on and trying to figure where we're at :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member