Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...wait.

It sounded to me like she was sort of reprimanding JM due to the fact it should have been brought up in motion at previous time.

I mean, how could he when he just got the powerpoint and what the guy was gonna say?

I hope someone can explain that because to me it sounded like she wasnt happy with JM either but not sure why.

WTH?
How does that make any sense?
The judge is starting to get on my last nerve.
I couldn't be a lawyer or a prosecutor.
I don't have the patience nor the temper.:furious:

My favorite description of her was when someone said "she's sitting up like a meercat"

OMG...that's EXACTLY what she looked like! You could almost see her hands in position...LOL!!

:floorlaugh:

Judge said, "That ship has sailed." Who was that dig aimed at? It seemed like it was towards the prosecution, but I don't see how that is fair when they just saw this for the first time today.
That's what I was just going to say!! She thinks JUAN messed up????????????

OK...wait.

It sounded to me like she was sort of reprimanding JM due to the fact it should have been brought up in motion at previous time.

I mean, how could he when he just got the powerpoint and what the guy was gonna say?

I hope someone can explain that because to me it sounded like she wasnt happy with JM either but not sure why.

i didn't like that dig.. Willmott JUST said the PowerPoint show was made this morning! so there was no way the State could know this!

So they have to come back at 1pm ...what about Nurmi's lunch!!!

Think they'll still have their 1 1/2 hour lunch break 20 minutes into testimony? lol

I bet you anything they will. They'll come back, she'll rule, and then they'll go to their 90 minute lunch. I just can't understand how this is permitted.

Sounded like it was directed at Juan

Well, that would be a travesty if she's aiming that at Juan ~ he JUST GOT this report this morning! Wilmott just said they were finishing it up this morning, so he never saw it! A power point with references that never came up in the depo with Juan back in 2011 - that's a blindsiding..

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Trial by ambush!
If we learned anything for the Anthony case is this.
Peer reviews are essential! Not time magazine! Among other documented testings.
Nurmi is as nasty as her do counsel and client. Did y'all see the inmate whispering to wilma! As she was talking? Wassup with that! Oh boy ! I'm wondering what the jury thinks of all this? Ill keep to the idea that they are still with juan! And the defence is not popular in their eyes! The jury knows this is all revised to help their client!
Sorry about the rant but I'm just agitated.
Next thing you know they will have the guy with the skull ! get him to bring in a skull! like in the Anthony case!
While their at it they should get the wacky grief counsellor up there too!

I pray this judge does not allow a trial by ambush!!!!
This defence team has pulled all kinds of dirty tricks but this is the icing on the cake! Among many other sneaky tricks
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey lawyers help us out. Give us a thumbnail of what you think the judge is thinking here.

What the crap judge:banghead: Grow a pair and take control of your courtroom :furious:

I guess the DT doesn't have another witness there because I was hoping the judge would just tell them to put this doc on hold for Monday, giving JM time to review and start with their NEXT witness.

Jeesh! I miss Judge Belvin Perry.:furious:

No, seriously. Does this judge even like judging? Because she's always taking and extending breaks and never reprimanding anyone or making people stick to a schedule. Judge Perry she ain't.

She reminds me a lot of Perry.....with all the defense love she dispenses. Special smiles for Willmott...

Exactly.
No surprise that Nurmi & company have suddenly needed to have this psychologist change his testimony to what he had disclosed in previous depositions with Juan.

JA's story is ever-changing ... I can just envision Nurmi alerting his "experts" they need to address all these new LIES that JA has told the jury for weeks.

Slimy tactics ... Reminds me of Baez.
Sure hope the judge sees thru this bull and does not allow any of this new carp.

At least Baez, while a slimeball, kept things moving and came across with confidence.

When I see him I hear "derr dee derr, wheeeeere's my noms?"

I miss Dr. Arpad Vass! Now he knew how to cite an article....from a PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL! Not Time Magazine. SMH

I'm probably being nit picky but I kinda have a hard time with Willmott openly stating her expert requires 'research' to form his opinion. Research is something that, especially in psychology, is always evolving. So how definitive is this research? How many studies support his opinion? How many counter it? How close to 'fact' has this research become? How many Drs involved? Their CVs?

It seems a very slippery slope to use as a foundation brick of sorts.

I heard every word...

Don't understand a single thing that just happened!

Can somebody expain it to me in english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV