Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to start, everyone should cruise over to the JA innocent site. Now they are trying to say that the 2nd receipt JM produced for SLC Utah gas is FAKE. LMAO

I found out this morning I received a huge promotion and I will begin training for it soon BUT that means I cannot listen to the trial once that happens...quite sure I cannot postpone the promotion.............decisions, decisions.....just kidding, but seriously can this trial PLEASE speed up!

I remember from the court minutes that Juan had a heck of a time getting ALL of Alyce's notes - there is something in there Juan wanted, and will exploit.
Is he allowed to bring up exactly how much their "opinion" was worth to the DT in a monetary sense?

Yep! He can elicit that testimony to show bias! :great:

I found out this morning I received a huge promotion and I will begin training for it soon BUT that means I cannot listen to the trial once that happens...quite sure I cannot postpone the promotion.............decisions, decisions.....just kidding, but seriously can this trial PLEASE speed up!

Congratulations, Camdenres!!

:woohoo:

I was reading Richard Samuel's CV. What is he supposed to testify about? Travis allegedly being violent? I am confused.

I was wondering that too and Jean C just alluded to that on HLN, but he had never examined Travis and only has was JA says to go on so I'm not sure how effective he is going to be.... especially when Juan does his cross.

Have to get back to work. Will check in later peeps!!! Thanks ahead of time for the good updates.

I didn't realize that Nurmi gets $1500 each day of trial...$1250 if he doesn't get paid lunch hour. Also, using a 6 hr day...$250/hr....AND, can't even compute if he doesn't get paid for side bars.....

All that money and he still can't buy a decent suit?

It has, has, has to be done by the end of May. . .I'm going on vacay the beginning of June. I don't want to have to send the family without me. . . .:what:

I m surprised her team doesn't recommend she be so snappy to JM. Her personality is not near an innocent person, it's so so apparent she's guilty. Snarky, stare eyes and evil.

to start, everyone should cruise over to the JA innocent site. Now they are trying to say that the 2nd receipt JM produced for SLC Utah gas is FAKE. LMAO

LOL are they saying the bank statement is fake too? Cuz it showed up there too.

:rocker:

Sounds like a bunch of reasonable people over there. I mean, innocent until proven to be a sociopathic murderer who butchered an ex-boyfriend...and all.

ANY chance the DV expert can turn on Jodi? What if she has doubts about the defendant after watching her testimony?

If I was an expert testifying about information based on my professional opinion and the report I submitted to the court that's erroneous bc I fell for her manipulative, pathological behavior I would be :furious:. The next thing I would be doing is calling a therapist to deprogram the damage JA inflicted on my brain.:panic:

Congrats!!!! I'm waiting for the background check on a job with the state to come back. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations!!

Hmmm... Mind if I just take your word for it?? I don't want my computer getting infected!!!

Congratulations!!!! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Melanie checking in! :seeya:

Dinner ready (teriyaki chicken skewers) with white rice and egg rolls. Laundry on, beds made, cats fed. I'm even in my jammies since I don't have to go out for the rest of the day.

Let's get ready to rumble :great:

Morning to all my WS'ers.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads