Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he CAN supplemental his report. Just didn't care to do so with the new material this morning. Ugh.

Everybody drink when Willie does her annoying giggle......

Nurmi has drawn that imaginary line between him and JA. Remember when you were kids and would do that with your sibling when you were in the car? DON'T CROSS *THIS* LINE!!

JUDGE!! SHE'S TOUCHING MY SIDE!! MAY WE APPROACH??

I feel like George Costanza in the episode of Seinfeld where he gets the guy to build a nook under his desk where he can sleep at work...im ready to crawl under my desk and sleep .... so bored

Why is his face so red like the grief counsel in the Anthony case! She was a drinker

How the heck can this man be deemed an expert? This is totally ludicrous.:furious:

I gotta tell you, I would not care about someone's brain function in slitting someone's throat.

IF she had shot him and left. And he died, I could wrap my head around Self defense..

Stabbing him in the back, Slitting his throat and shooting him? YEAH, no.

What is that other lunatic who stabbed her husband a gagillion times and then buried him in the back yard in her fog??

I wonder if JA thought.. HMMM. I could do that better!!! ANd so TA is gone..

Wonder what Samuel's body language says - tugged at the knot of his tie, hand over chin.

I bet Juan wanted to make sure the new information wasn't the Faked Pedo letters forged by Jodi.

I would sell my sould to read that report... just like Samuels sold his to write it.

AH so he did confront her about the Ninja story!!!! OOOOOH this is going to be bad.

Maybe this guy will surprise everyone and tell us what a real nut Jodi truly is. :wink:

JA thinks this is her ticket to an acquittal... she is getting the smug look again.

Totally, too bad she's wrong though! :D Nothing justifies what she did to TA, bring in 100 'experts' the truth still remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member