Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he and Nurmi told her the intruder story wasn't going to fly?

Does Juan get to ask Dr. Samuels how much he gets paid as a defense witness?

trollSM_zpsbbbeee88.jpg

uncanny:floorlaugh:

Ohh, good catch Wilmott....the good Dr. was about to expand upon his conspiracy with Nurmi to discuss her "story". Woops!

HE must ask these questions of him:

Do you think it's normal when Travis broke up with her, she moved 1280 miles to live 2 miles from him?

Do you think it's normal when they were not dating, for her to sneak around the back of his property and peek through windows watching him?

Do you think it's normal when he is on a date for him to return and find Jodi in his closet hiding?

At least JW cut this guy off and didn't let him ramble about he and "Mr. Nurmi" about explaining the importance of her being honest. I appreciate that she can put together questions faster than Nurmi. She seems much more professional than KN.

Why is he being allowed to mention an addendum to his report, if it isn't decided yet if it will be allowed?

I'm no expert, but I would just like to say that this guy is full of it - and himself!

I see where this is going - he's going to say that her fog was caused by all the sex she was having with Travis.

Maybe I should try that on my husband - oh honey, I couldn't remember to do the dishes or clean the house, it was my fogasm.

Honestly....

W: did she then tell you what we now know . . what she is telling now about what happened?

lol, she couldn't even bring herself to say what we now know is the TRUTH with a straight face. If ever I needed something to tell me whether the DT buys JA's BS that right now just told me. :floorlaugh:

LOW self esteem - well, he just lost this jury cuz they know better!

He had "suspicions" the Ninja story wasn't true?!? She had "low self esteem?" Oh, boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth